It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Web - My Response

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I remember when I went through a phase of thinking this world was being run by some kind of sim world simulation...
The languages seemed designed in weird ways. There was a time when I thought everything was written like a script and wrote in my note book
"It's all a script"
it's allahs crypt
it's allahs cry pit

Then I noticed the artistic way allahs name is written in Arabic.

Then I thought maybe Allah was a god that got his penis cut off and why the cry pit...

A persons imagination can screw with them to make them think there's connections to things. This guys video is kind of interesting and reminds me of when I went nuts thinking about languages but this guy takes it to another level. I believe there are design aspects of languages but not sure if I agree with his take on things.
edit on 17-12-2014 by ChrisB76728 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I just watched the golden web series (well, skipped through it). He sounds like he put a lot of work into this and is intelligent.

It is like a mix of the archons spiritual matrix reincarnation conspiracy (think star trek "coda" episode) and secret symbology / word meanings. With a neautral, buddhist middle path awnser attitude answer.

I can see the connections hes making with the hidden meanings and the duality of life creating a endless momentum of positive/negative back and forth eenergy.

Yet, he stretches things and provides no evidence other than seeing hidden meanings in words / symbology. He also mentions people who immediately criticize this idea are not being open minded and stuck with a mature (societal conditioned) mind. Therefor, being negative, and choosing to stick in the endless duality (positive/negative) of life. Instead of having a collective information mind set of learning.

My final impression was that he may be on to the truth of reality, but he seems to convinced of it to be sane. I say he has some knowleddge and has gone coo coo, or he actaully knows something. But i doubt it.

Anyone else have thoughts on this, I know it is an old thread..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thought I'd bring this thread back up. I still think of this dudes videos from time to time. Anybody actually watch all his stuff?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Thank you for bringing the thread back.

This is just my impression, I just sort of took a peek. Maybe the author/videographer was trying too much too soon and was too eager to share his findings? That's a lot of work and my tinfoil hat's off him.

The videos remind me of Joseph P. Farrell. Farrel probably tied most of the strings together and came up with the grand theory of all conspiracy theories.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Templar: temper; plunge; quench; tune, key a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

To say that "doctor" comes from "docked oar" proves the guy is in no way instructed, as he doesn't have the most minimum knowledge about etymology. Doctor is a Latin word, meaning exactly "more teached" - Docere is the verb in the infinitive (to teach), doctus is the past participle (teached), and -or is the comparative form (similar to -er in English, like better, lesser, etc). A Doctor is a "more teached", i.e., more instructed person. Absolutely no relation to "dock" or "oar" whatsoever.
edit on 28-9-2019 by Romanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
He does provide some interesting knowledge, I have seen his videos and they are very interesting.

I have seen some other channels that also talk about the matrix, I even made a thread about it on this forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join