It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bored? check out people of wal mart

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
this is from a link at the top of their site

anyone hungry?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
anyone hungry?

Wow. That puts a whole new twist on eating p...

...ah never mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

what?
hamburgers??

oh no no...fries?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Some more people watching in this one,

link

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

hahahahah
nice
those are great

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
Grovit, Anyafaj - I feel so out of touch.

If our local tattoo parlour hadn't closed I'd be down there like a shot to get a glow in the dark tattoo but I'm buggered if I'd want anything stuck on my eye. It must be irritating as heck.

In the interests of learning more about daft stuff to stick in your eye, and updating my education, I found this little article and nearly fell off my chair:

www.cracked.com...

I don't think that they are all horrifying, some are beautiful and some hilarious. Who wouldn't want an ear 'ole growing out of their arm?

Ahhh! I love my Cracked! LOL

You can find the weirdest crap there and get lost for hours. LOL Another great site is Oddee.

Here are some extreme body modifications that might make you glad you got out of the Tattoo business. LOL

Body Modification

Oral Piercings and tattoos

Bizarre Body Implants

Chest Body Mods

(Try not to get lost wandering in the links. LOL)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Thank you for the links - I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I struggled with some of those

I thought the front corset piercing was extremely attractive, even more so than the back.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike
a reply to: Anyafaj

Thank you for the links - I do believe that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I struggled with some of those

I thought the front corset piercing was extremely attractive, even more so than the back.

I have a hard time with quite a bit of them too. It's interesting for me on the cultural ones though. I personally cannot do tattoos or body mods. Between neuropathy and chronic pain, I really don't need to think of ways to put my body through more torture. LOL Though, I always said if I ever got one, I'd get an autism puzzle piece with a purple butterfly, for chronic pain and invisible disabilities. It would be small though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join