It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ukraine Preparing for a Nuclear False Flag to Frame Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: howmuch4another
Sounds like the perfect propaganda for Russia to release ahead of detonating a nuke in Ukraine....let's hope they don't.

Why would they ?

It doesn`t benefit them at all.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
Is Ukraine Preparing for a Nuclear False Flag to Frame Russia?

I don't see this as a false flag type of action at all. I see this as a Russian reply to the potential arming of Ukraine by the US. Russia has been very clear they don't want the US to give weapons to Ukraine. They saw what happened in Georgia and Ukraine is much bigger and more capable than Georgia was/is.

It is pretty standard to start planting seeds of stories early BEFORE the action happens. Then when a tactical nuke goes off and takes out 1/4 of Ukraine's army and lays waste to several hundred kilometers then the cover story is already in place and warmed up, ready to spread.

Russia is serious about it's intentions in Ukraine. The EU and US had better be prepared for all out military action if they intend on building Ukraine up to a NATO partner and EU member.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: howmuch4another
Sounds like the perfect propaganda for Russia to release ahead of detonating a nuke in Ukraine....let's hope they don't.

Why would they ?

It doesn`t benefit them at all.

seriously? they've already threatened it. Making it a false flag gives the added benefit of deniability.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Of course...

Putin already warned about it in `08, and yet the US/EU was willing to go ahead with it anyway because they wanted it to happen, despite the majority of the citizens of the Ukraine not wanting it.

...yep, it`s all Putin its fault of course, he instigated it all while not even wanting it to happen.

So the citizens of the Ukraine and Putin didn`t wanted it, and yet there are people saying its logical its all happened because of them...?

Logic seems to have left The World.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So now it`s not only coming from the Russian economist/political analyst Mikhail Delyagin, but also from the NAF...

...hmmm.

While "maybe" not being the most trustworthy source, its now confirmed by a second source...I have however no idea how trustworthy the source is, hence my maybe.

NAF Intel: Kiev is Preparing False Flag Terrorist Attacks on Strategic Objects

NAF intelligence is reporting about impending terrorist attacks on Ukrainian strategic objects, which will justify an attack on Donbass.

Also there is information that foreigners and relatives of senior officials are being evacuated from Ukrainian border towns and cities.

Also recently on the occupied by UAF territory of Donbass soldiers and armored vehicles with symbols and flags of Russia and DPR were repeatedly spotted. This clearly indicates a preparation of provocations to justify a large-scale war.

At the same time the information was confirmed about the arrival of large numbers of mercenaries, equipment and machinery from NATO countries.

Source

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anyone remember how world war two really began....?

Anyone remember how the US was actively reinforcing France with money and weaponry to carry out destabilizing attacks on their German border.

This Ukrain thing is pretty much down that line.

Poke a dog or bear long enough with a stick and it will react.
The US will pay dearly for this... The citizens of Europe will not wage another war on behalf of the imperialist colonists and, we do not fear Russia.
edit on 17-12-2014 by IWasHereEonsAgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My question to you is this:

How would one nation ever attempt to justify a nuclear strike on another nation in today's world?

Call it a false flag. "It wasn't us that did it, they did it to themselves!"
edit on 17-12-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

The same way as in `45, with Iraq invasion, with Libya, with the torturers, etc...to protect our country.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

I see you pretty eloquently said what I had said a few posts later. I didn't see your reply before posting, my humble apologies.

Very well written post, as well.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Europeans are hesitant about new sanctions, just as before MH17...

The sanctions, however, will not be effective immediately since Obama has been hesitant to introduce any new restriction without prior “synchronization” with European partners.

Source

...time for new False Flags.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

In the UK We are aware of what N A F MEANS onlineslangdictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

Also what it means the Ukraine ?

Link

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ecossiepossie

PS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU
Born Again Alien . But towards the Russian Guy making the allegations

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link