It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Core published (Experiential Data Project)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm pleased to say that Project Core is officially finished and published for you to download.

The project was comprised of team members (in alphabetical order):
Kimbal E. Cooper, Ph.D., Tyler A. Kokjohn, Ph.D., Jeff Ritzmann, D. Ellen K. Tarr, Ph.D., and Jeremy Vaeni

Project CORE was a massive online survey asking questions and gathering data of those reporting “paranormal” experience. Questions ranged from psychological, and physiological data to ancestral heritage and outlier data. The questions asked by the survey were comprised of questions submitted by all Project CORE members, and then as a team questions were edited, subtracted and added until we arrived at the final version that was ultimately used.

Participants were asked to give written account of their experience(s), and there was a written stipulation of the survey page: The survey required complete, raw honesty in relating the experiences. No matter how utterly bizarre or self-negating those experiences may have been. We also asked that the accounts submitted not be edited, sanitized, nor derived from hypnotic regression.

The survey actively collected data via the internet from participants over the course of a full calendar year, and the survey was widely promoted on social media, message boards, and podcasts. After data gathering, the work presented here in it’s final form comprises nearly 2 years worth of analysis and discussion between team members.

You can view all component pieces of the work here:
Project Core

Many thanks,
Jeff
edit on 15-12-2014 by jritzmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is no link.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are supposed to access it paranormally I guess...............thanx for the data in advance though....sounds interesting as hell......good on ya all...........

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
You are supposed to access it paranormally I guess...............thanx for the data in advance though....sounds interesting as hell......good on ya all...........

Yep... its a case of remote viewing.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jritzmann

I would have read it, but doing a google search, with typing in all the letters...Sounds stressfull

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
But this is here too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A great project but I think you have done this twice by accident?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
But this is here too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A great project but I think you have done this twice by accident?

His first attempt to provide the material the other day was in a form that win 7 couldn't read--at least mine couldn't.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Ah right cool....

I do remember people saying that W7 was struggling.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Link is fixed, sorry.

As far as the Windows 7 issue, the synopsis piece contains the same data as the PowerPoint piece, so just read that. I believe there was a link to correct the issue provided in the other thread as well.

new topics

top topics

join