It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Elijah Cummings and the IRS commit crimes and Cheat in a Federal Election?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

In fairness I think this phony scandal is the most egregious.

To use Federal Agencies to attack a citizen seeking to start a grassroots organization.

This bothers me the most.

However, feel free to follow your phony scandal of choice.

There are many.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Some of you guys are making it hard for me to hold Obama accountable for anything tangible, that is for sure.

I think instead of taking each new story that comes out of Fox news every other day and running with it like it was the ultimate 'gotcha" impeachable offense, the energies of the masses would be better spent exercising an attention span and addressing the real "gotcha" impeachable offenses (of which there are plenty).

Isn't it frustrating to not utilize an attention span long enough to really accomplish anything with all the angst we obviously are seeing??? The other powers in government aren't going to go into addressing something that isn't even important enough to keep the attention of the nation for more than a day or 2.
Obama isn't going to get impeached no matter what he does. He has goods on others too, so they just keep playing ball. He's holding thousands of Abu Grab torture pics and probably a lot more. I'm sure he also knows where all the dead bodies are and would spill the beans if they came after him. Washington is a cesspool. No one there I'd trust with watching my dog.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I can't believe this is not getting the attention it deserves.

Where is the MSM.

They did what Nixon got impeached for trying to do.

forbes.com

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I think it was explained why this is a non issue.

But to give a sharper focus: you are suggesting that this is of the utmost egregiousness after the US population seems to have accepted that the IRS destroyed the Lerner communications in violation of the law.

Even if there were legs anywhere in this story, "shocked" is not something I would be feeling in response to the lack of national outrage.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Elijah Cummings? Commit a crime?

Surely, you jest.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Our country deserves whatever happens to it after this, when we decide that the government breaking the law is a non-issue.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I think it was explained why this is a non issue.

But to give a sharper focus: you are suggesting that this is of the utmost egregiousness after the US population seems to have accepted that the IRS destroyed the Lerner communications in violation of the law.

Even if there were legs anywhere in this story, "shocked" is not something I would be feeling in response to the lack of national outrage.

I guess I just don't get it...

I guess I should get outraged at the size of Kim Kardasian's ass.

That way, at least people would want to talk about it.

Sheesh...

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Our country deserves whatever happens to it after this, when we decide that the government breaking the law is a non-issue.

I agree.

Let's tell it like it is.

Because the man is Black he is above the law. Nobody dare challenge him.

Not a Smidgeon....But, a entire truck load.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The OP....it doesn't appear like breaking the law to me. But then, perhaps it should be empaneled for a review?

Regardless, we know:

- that the DEA and CIA created the drug market that the rest of us are supposed to be at war with
- that guns have been sold to both terrorists and drug cartels, and we have caught them doing it red handed
- that at least 1 of those guns was used to kill an officer in a different federal agency
- that the IRS has targeted individuals
- that the IRS has targeted political groups
- that the IRS has disobeyed direct orders regarding the continuity of the Lerner emails
- the the CIA has committed crimes that in most states are punishable by death
- the CIA has conducted operations within the US, against US law
- what the hell happened in Benghazi??? We know that the fish there smells to high hell

This? Yeah....ill prioritize my outrage.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

"Truth The Vote" is your source??? Wow..

Last time I heard of that hate group they were trying to deny the vote to the LGBT community?

Anti-LGBT Group 'Truth the Vote' Targets Transgender ...
www.glaad.org...

True the Vote’s voter suppression summit: one more reason we need Voters First
www.plunderbund.com...

Hey and BTW...You do realize that a REPUBLICAN JUDGE DISMISSED THIS WOMANS CLAIMS WITH REGARDS TO YOUR OP AS NONSENSE??
True The Vote Suit Dismissed By Bush Nominated Judge - Jenny Beth Martin Not Happy

It is worth noting that this is the second time this month that a judge nominated by a Republican president has disappointed those promoting the scandal narrative

www.forbes.com...

edit on 17-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Fox News is the source but hey, you can't read apparently.

True To Vote filed the FOI.

I know you lack a keen grasp of the obvious.

This must be really be getting to you...

Try to keep up. It's getting tiring explaining this stuff to you.

Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Why would Lois Lerner take the 5th if she did nothing wrong ?

Because the 5th protects the innocent as well as the guilty. If you're being questioned your words are going to be parsed and anything you say will be used against you. Testifying is rarely a defensible legal maneuver when people are out to get you. It makes perfect sense that she took the 5th.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

She plead the 5th so she wouldn't have to lie when answering questions.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

When you work for the People.

Its the only agency in the Government that must remain non partisan.

Why would any public servant take the 5th.

What possible reason does an honest person do this ?

There is only one reason. She is lying through her jacked-bucked teeth.

Somebody told her to do this. Cummings name is all over this.

I really hope it was just Lois. The IRS doesn't get to decide who is President.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

When you work for the People.

Its the only agency in the Government that must remain non partisan.

Why would any public servant take the 5th.

What possible reason does an honest person do this ?

There is only one reason. She is lying through her jacked-bucked teeth.

Somebody told her to do this. Cummings name is all over this.

I really hope it was just Lois. The IRS doesn't get to decide who is President.

Someone likely did tell her to. Her lawyer. There is literally nothing she can say that can help her case her guilt or innocence isn't even a factor. If she's guilty it makes her look more guilty. If she's innocent it makes her look guilty. If she didn't take the 5th everyone would have to raise some major questions as to the competence of her lawyer.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Fox News is the source but hey, you can't read apparently.

Maybe you should read the FIRST LINE OF YOUR OWN OP before commenting on reading comprehension?

Attorney for True to Vote accuses Elijah Cummings of Directing Lois Lerner.

Again...Multiple Republican Judges have DISMISSED this attorney's claims....Dismissed as in finding that they had no substance even worth hearing and lacking veracity, evidence and credence.

The last Judge dismissed the case " as moot, meaning that no case or controversy existed. "

edit on 18-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ABC News is not dismissing it.

I would type more but you always break up my posts into fragments.

A sure sign you are incapable of a coherent message.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

That news clip is from May 2013...a year and 6 months ago...

Rather than post a clip (posing as recent) from 18 months ago about the FBI investigating the issue...why wouldn't you post what they have discovered since then?

Of course the answer to why you would fail to provide evidence or even textual excerpts of your opinion/blog links and follow with a news clip about an investigation a year and half old...but not provide any conclusions since then...is obvious.

Much like Darryl Issa's mission...the aim is to INFER your conspiracy with "questions"...while never providing any of the inconvenient :"answers" to those questions.

Darryl Issa will open an investigation..then shout "look! It's an investigation! They must be guilty!" ...Sorry that BS doesn't work on most people...and it's unfortunate some folks champion that line of propaganda logic.

Questions have answers...and I have yet to see any answers from you that have any evidence to support them.

No worries...ATS is a place for speculation...but if you are going to strongly claim conclusions with evidence. You should provide at least a smidgen of actual proof and evidence. ..Deny ignorance..

Happy Holidays..

edit on 18-12-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

It just boggles my mind a seemingly intelligent person can't see what might of happened here.

This blind partisanship drives me completely nuts. You like to parse. You like Slogans.

Do you like the truth ? It appears you don't. You don't even open your mind.

You regurgitate the talking points like you wrote them.

Then you try to tell me to use Critical Thinking ? Look in the mirror.

They would not take the 5th. Emails would not disappear. This is a coverup.

And YOU, are giving them the cover they seek. Deny Ignorance....Indeed.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It just boggles my mind a seemingly intelligent person can't see what might of happened here.

This blind partisanship drives me completely nuts. You like to parse. You like Slogans.

None of the above. It seems your are projecting. I like evidence...and you seem to have none...which is Ok in speculation, but you continually keep claiming evidence and conclusions that simply don't exist...or at least you have failed to provide the same after multiple requests?

You do have the personal attack thing going...that is still not a substitute for facts or evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join