It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sydney Chocolate Shop is a False Flag

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Now, I'm going out on all limbs here, and I will post more as I find it.

The guy has asked for an ISIS flag.
He only brought along the MUSLIM Standard.

The flag that he has is false.

It's literally a false flag.

I'll post a nice pic that I screen-captured earlier on in the day, too.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Unrealised

you do not understand the diference between ` the wrong flag ` - which denotes idiocy and piss poor planning and `a " false flag " which is something else entirely

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

-According to the Elite's MSM, His apparently a 40 year old man and how they do know this already by looking at him? the fact is just like 9/11 they know before hand.

-According to the MSM the person could be mental ill.

-Has a backpack vest, even bomb making related items is rare and expensive.

-Was he paid by someone to pull this stunt so the news networks could have a before Christmas boost ratings? thats a major question.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Shh, don't be a spoiled sport.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think the OP knows exactly what they are saying.

It does have an amuater feel to it though, I think this just another crazy with no real link to ISIS.

a reply to: ignorant_ape

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you do not understand the diference between ` the wrong flag ` - which denotes idiocy and piss poor planning and `a " false flag " which is something else entirely

I'm pretty sure it was a play on words. You didn't hear the drums and symbol crash after the punchline in your head?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The easter bunny delivers eggs, but if a bunny really delivered eggs....would you eatem ?
edit on 15/12/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

To edit, I do believe that this may be not what it is, and as always stated, that countries like us are about 5 years behind America in the way that many things fall, it's a shame, we're tracing their steps to the pits, so there must be something else to it. Police are militarising here, things are changing, half of it is political mistakes, the other half is the people do not seem to have the ability to unite anymore.

For whatever reason, we all need change.
edit on 15/12/2014 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Who know who, or what this person is. Let's just wait for the Aussies to arrest him and then we'll find out.

He's probably just another wannabe with a chip on his shoulder who will spend a long stretch in gaol. We must hope he does not start shooting people.

Regards

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
[Removed] found out this was inaccurate information, apologies
edit on 14/12/15 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Well, there were a couple of other things meant to happen today, like the budget revision, announcement that we are 6 Billion dollars more in debt than we were supposed to be.

Also, this guy, this is not Islamic terrorism by any stretch. They dont take hostages, they bomb, suicide bomb, maim, kill and then commit suicide....this whole fiasco stinks of either a wannabee terrorist with no connections to the real guys, or a false flag to implement more security measures....

And they are already bringing out the Lone wolf articles "Our biggest fear has become our reality, The lone wolf".

Yes, this seems far more orchestrated than it should be. The reason why shock and awe terror tactics wont work in Australia is because we are bloody racist, and every muslim would be targeted after the fact, unfortunately. They wouldnt feel safe moving around at all, no public transport, nothing. They wouldnt be safe. the innocent ones would be attacked, anyone wearing obvious Muslim clothing would be a target. That's why this whole #I'llridewithyou twitter campaign has taken off, because even over this small incident all the non-muslim racist aussies would have a bloody field day, without guns.

So, this is why this particular incident feels orchestrated, to set the premise, and plant the seed, so we can get used to the idea of it happening here, and next time it slowly gets worse and worse until we become a fearful nation.

Or, the guy is just a wannabee.....and a fkin tool. You decide.
edit on 15-12-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

Are you being serious? This post by you must be a joke.

Either that or his pun went WAY over your head.

This is possibly the best reply I've read on ATS in a long long time.
edit on 15-12-2014 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I've heard at least half a dozen times that the writing on the flag is just a harmless Muslim tenet. The real symbolism lies with the black background which has ties to extremist movements.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
seems everything is a “false flag” these days the ones that shout it the most are the US

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unrealised
Now, I'm going out on all limbs here, and I will post more as I find it.

The flag that he has is false.

It's literally a false flag.

I'll post a nice pic that I screen-captured earlier on in the day, too.

It depends on the context in which the terrorist wants the ISIS flag. We do not know his motives, therefore we do not know why he would want it. Just because he asks for another flag doesn't mean the one he originally displayed was false.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

-According to the Elite's MSM, His apparently a 40 year old man and how they do know this already by looking at him? the fact is just like 9/11 they know before hand.

they say this because they believe they have identified him..

-According to the MSM the person could be mental ill.

would explain why he asked for an Islamic state flag, looks like the guy has no idea what he is doing and might be trying to follow a fad..

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Indeed, every time anything happens I always take a peek on here to find the inevitable false flag thread for a giggle. It would seem if you're lucky enough to be enlightened the only bad people and bad things that occur in the world are all orchestrated by some mysterious secret organisation/governments/etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I see what you did there, OP. Har har

originally posted by: tomcat415
seems everything is a “false flag” these days the ones that shout it the most are the US

It doesn't help any that in terms of critical thought, Americans get the short straw & are considerably more stupid than others to begin with. We aren't the brightest kids in class, if you will.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Regardless of what this is I pray for the safety of the hostages and all the citizens there.

This sucks.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sydney Chocolate Shop is a False Flag

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ... and sometimes a radical muslim extremist nutjob is just a radical muslim extremist nutjob. I'm not seeing evidence of a 'false flag' at this time.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
on the contrary...

the chocolate store kidnapping is a exercise in tolerance... we are being programmed to accept these behaviors as normal in our lives.... so we must be tolerant and sympathetic for these Muslims whose fundamentalist beliefs cause hostage taking and the like...
the American WH...the Nobel Peace Prize Øbama...has for 6 long years treating Muslims as Special and Not subject to the same social codes of behavior as the rest of the Modern Western World...

this won't be forcible hostage taking at all.... it will be a Prayer meeting in the (revisionist) history books

the fact of a Chocolate Shoppe being the target site gives a real clue that this is set-up operation...
middle age Muslim funda-mental-ist abducts local citizens in non-lethal Jihad
the overindulgent citizens vs. the righteous Muslim (self described) Shiek
edit on th31141865865215502014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join