It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hey, I have actually been a member for about a year now, though I would come and go from time to time. Never really post anything but just search around... I enjoy a lot of things and it depends on what my mood is for that day. Politics one day, to metaphysics, UFOs, but the one constant is anything that has to deal with the spiritual itself, or in conjunction with religion or physics! Two other things I love is geology and archeology!

Well, I am happy to have finally really joined after a year haha but I look forward to the discussions!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
pleased to E-meet you. have a good one

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Philomath7

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome to the menagerie.......................
watch out for thread killers.........and shills........and propaganda peddlers.........but have fun! fun! fun!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Glad you joined up. Have fun and we'll see yA around I'm sure.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Philomath7

Welcome aboard the mothership.

Take this:

May it serve you well in the harrowing times to come.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Philomath7
Hey, I have actually been a member for about a year now, though I would come and go from time to time. Never really post anything but just search around... I enjoy a lot of things and it depends on what my mood is for that day. Politics one day, to metaphysics, UFOs, but the one constant is anything that has to deal with the spiritual itself, or in conjunction with religion or physics! Two other things I love is geology and archeology!

Well, I am happy to have finally really joined after a year haha but I look forward to the discussions!

Welcome, and enjoy.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Welcome, and smooth sailing. Since you've read the website for over a year, and know your areas of interest well, maybe you can add some threads and posts about things that you know that you haven't seen discussed here. Enjoy, and pack sandwiches, lentils, and other good things for the picnic.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the advice, welcomes, and broadsword!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join