It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea parades an American "Conspiracy Theorist" who denounces the U.S. system

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There, but for the grace of something-or-the-other, go a good many of you.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Open debate, but watch what you say and think or there will be consequences.

To be honest no, i think that applies anywhere in the world, but follow the party line or there will be consequences is strictly a generic policy of totalitarian regimes.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This guy should lose his US passport and citizenship, and be left to whatever fate the North Koreans have in store for him.

His mother claims he's bipolar, which really is just medical code for "I'm an asshole who thinks I'm not responsible for any of my own actions".

If he were a Canadian, his passport probably would have been revoked by now.
edit on 14-12-2014 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

so ANYONE who's bi-polar, is just an asshole who's faking it?

excuse me, while i go look for the mute button..i don't need to read any more of YOUR brand of ignorance..
edit on 12-14-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This guy is obviously delusional. It is not that all of his ideas are that crazy, but the fact that a person who was really bothered by such things would go to North Korea in an attempt to voice his beliefs is ridiculous. So you go to a country where the things you denounce are much worse than the country you're attacking? Again, delusional.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
lol, such critics...

I think this guy is sorta smart.

Total looser USA, Instant celebrity NK

Everybody is like "what the North Koreans will do to him" My guess is he'll have it pretty freakin good, he'll end up with some cash and a Korean wife and she'll probably be darn happy to be his wife considering that by North Korean salary standards even if he gets as much as a sanitation worker here he'll be wealthy by comparable standards) and korean girls are hot and they wont hook him up with an uggo) he'd be placed in the capital so they can keep an eye on him which wont be so bad at all. And his only job will be to go places once a week and talk smack that makes no sense about America...

I figure as the "anti america" crowd in here goes, this guy is their "Not Sure" practically Einstein compared to the hundreds of characters that come in here spewing this crap for free that will never bang a sexy Korean girl

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

First of all, any conspiracy theorist worth a God damn, knows that the only way to be in a worse place from a human rights perspective, than being in an allegedly free country with a hyperactive surveillance culture, is to be in a country which is ruled by an overtly evil and dangerous set of people.

At least in the "free" world, there is the pretense of freedom, as opposed to in North Korea, where the only free choice one has is which of ones starving comrades will be first in the cook pot when the rice and corn runs out...again...

So, no conspiracy theorist worth his salt would EVER end up in North Korea, for any reason. Second, if this man had any respect or concern for the well being of freedom as a concept, then he would not make his case for it, and against the US government, from a platform in a blatantly repressive regime like that of North Korea. No one standing on the soil of that nation has any business trying to educate others on the meaning of freedom, tolerance, equality or any other concern that people might have with the US government, or any other government for that matter.

He should not have built his platform on sand, and like sand, it WILL fall away under him. It has already rendered his sentiments moot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join