It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Franco and Seth Rogan Might Just Kill Us All!!! The Two Horsemen of the Stonedocalypse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

I'm not into it. I'm not a movie person. It's a bit long, very disjointed and if you come into the middle of it you won't know what's happening.

I did like it's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World though (might be missing a Mad there, and the original not Rat Race).

And I did like the Deathwish series. Charles Bronson was so ridiculous in them.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Hahahaa.hialrious man...And you are correct.Totaly nuts what we have morphed into.It is hard to believe the crap that is going on is reailty.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

You've got a point man. The world didn't explode over Sacha Baron Cohen's stuff... but then again, we are talking about North Korea here. Who knows what those crazy bunch of scallywags will do. In any case, I'm looking forward to the movie. And I'm not gonna let one short little pissed-off sociopathic dictator get in the way of a good laugh

Edit: never mind. It's been scrapped. Another victory for terrorism, it seems.

edit on 17/12/2014 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

You can be sure that it will leak eventually - or end up being released later than slated. One way or the other it will see the light of day.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
pisses me off.
i cant believe they shelved it

wonder which movie will be next

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You know, this is a really legit rant.

I can't believe people are buying into this to the extent of being afraid of some cut rate dictator. I didn't even care about this flick, then was threatened not to see it, almost felt a patriotic duty to do so out of defiance, now denied even that opportunity...... It would have been the most chill act of defiance ever... Popcorn and maybe a beer in the right theatre.

Now it will never happen.

Just imagine. Many of us wish for transparency from the government. Look at the devastation caused by just the transparency of a freaking entertainment/technology corp.

Bring on the future. The level of butt-hurt is going to skyrocket. People really can't handle truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I love your rants Heff, you never fail to disappoint.

Methinks that the dopey duo intended this movie to be provocative, because controversy sells and that gets bums on theater seats. And it's not like this is the first time a NK dictator has been mocked on the big screen, I remember the backlash that 'Team America' copped from the Helen Lovejoys around the globe-however they never traded in their high horses for a copy of "hacking for dummies'.

It's obvious that cyber warfare is a threat to infrastructure but I don't see how two stoners and a half baked movie could serve as a catalyst for the 'cybergeddon'. Besides the movie hasn't been well received, I heard that High times only gave it a 4/20
and it's unlikely that it will end up in a bargain bin in a Pyongyang video store.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

speaking of team america

there is a theater in texas that is showing team america instead..
pretty cool

on principal i think sony should release it

another country and/or their leader cries so we bow down?
yeah, seems about right

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join