It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You and me, baby, aint nothin but mammals...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Normally, i wouldnt ever try online dating, but i just moved to a huge city, from a comparatively tiny one to attend a tech school. My main problem is that 99% of my class mates are middle aged men, i can literally count the number of female students on one hand, and 3 of them are old enough to be my mom lol! That being said, my pickins' are pretty slim at school - so i sucked up my pride and made an OkCupid account, in hopes of finding girls to meet in this new city. Im not 21 yet, wont be for another 2 years - so bars and the likes are out of my realm.

Now im a guy, and my fellow males reading this will know where im coming from - we do NOT take interest in a woman unless we want to have sex with them. We cant help it! What dont these women understand? Yeah sure i wanna be your friend, but i also wanna be that friend that gets in your pants, that's just how my brain is wired...at least half of the girls ive looked at on OKC have it written somewhere on their profile that theyre just looking for FRIENDS, not a relationship, not sex, just friendship - excuse my french, but what the absolute Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo?! Why are you on DATING site looking for friendship, when you have boobs and stuff, and guys will just approach you on the street begging for your attention, just because youre a girl?

I hate how women act like sex is such a horrible thing, how we have to lie about it when trying to attract a mate, act like sex doesnt matter, like we dont think about it every 30 seconds. How can we deny nature? Sure i like forming relationships with girls, its awesome to have at least one you can talk with, that isnt part of your family, but theres always gonna be that urge deep down inside of every man that makes them wanna rip those panties off and charge the red sea - its how the human race has gotten where it is today, you know with some 7 billion people and all - that urge, deep inside every male.

I am a creature of the flesh and i am damn tired of having to act like a eunuch to attract a woman. FUUUUUUUUUUU-

If i click on your profile, most likely - i wanna have sex with you.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

lmao feminists are gon' get ya.

RIP 8fl0z we knew him well.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
At least you're honest.
Honesty is an attractive quality.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

LOL. I have braced myself, and am prepared to weather the storm. Thanks for the early condolences though xD

Bring it.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Seems to me that these women are full of bs, on a website called okcupid, and just want friends. Bull S---, as in "drinkin outta cups".

I'm a good decade older than you, and presumably these women you are viewing, but I wouldn't dream of joining a dating site to find friends!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Too much Eminem on the opening line.

These ladies aren't looking for friends. They are looking for men to lie to them. Any woman old enough to legally sign up for a dating site knows that most men have sex on their brain. Why be offended if a man wants to have sex with you? Maybe be offended if he doesn't? Be really offended if he doesn't respect the fact that you don't want to throw it out every first date you have. Because who wants sloppy millionthovers? Who?

This "I want a sensitive man who doesn't need to ever have sex, loves flowers, cries at chick flicks, and only wants to hold hands 2 years in" is absolute BS IMO.

Having said that... I am a woman. A straight one. When I was in the market... I wanted a man. A husky, manly, (brawny paper towel, hunt for your dinner, calloused hands) man. That's what I got. No games need to be played. People need to quit wasting each other's time.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

That's how it should be. No games. No BS.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
the looking for just friends on a dating website simply means, sure, she is seeking out a potential mate, but you gotta win her mind first and foremost...see if you can discuss complex thoughts before moving forward.

It is a game of course, and you may enjoy the hunt, or just ignore those profiles and move on to more forward type people. I would suggest checking out some other sites also.

but in all honesty, the best you are going to find is from things that interest you. If for instance, you are say, a avid geek culture enthusiast, hit the -con's and chat with people who are into that...from there, look for the ones that attract you..because one thing you will quickly find, even the most sexy mate you can get will become plain in your eyes if they ultimately don't keep your mental interest after the boot knocking..whereas, a average girl who is into the things you are into will become georgous to you...weird how that works.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You are young and your hormones are in good working order; so naturally you feel the way you do...don't worry you are normal.

I am an older female and really even in my age group the men have sex on the mind frequently. I keep telling my friend Libby that they want us to cook for them, do their laundry and give them BJ's. very rarely are they interested in us as people.

I think if an adult connects with another adult and there is a physical attraction between them ...fine...but life is so much more interesting if you bother to get to know the other person...what makes them tick...their likes and dislikes etc. really care about them as a person; let them know they matter as one human being to another. People are so much more than their private parts.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Boil down what you just said to a few sentences, post it in your profile and title it No Games Allowed. Women like sex just as much as we do, they just seem to like to play coy and don't want to be honest about it. I never told a woman, "If you don't put out on the first date, I'm done", because I did want to get to know them, but they knew I was Not there to be "just friends" and if that's all they had in mind, stop wasting my time.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Now im a guy, and my fellow males reading this will know where im coming from - we do NOT take interest in a woman unless we want to have sex with them. We cant help it! What dont these women understand? Yeah sure i wanna be your friend, but i also wanna be that friend that gets in your pants, that's just how my brain is wired...

It's been a while since I was a girl, but, you wanna know a secret? Girls, at least the ones I knew, had exactly the same thoughts. The only difference is the programming. Women are programmed to be judged as sluts if they're as honest as you're being.

Is feminism really such a bad thing?

The question is, "Do you want an honest girl, or do you want an honest and self respecting girl?

edit on 13-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I would never date a man who was just interested in me for sex. If you want a decent relationship, get to know someone first. If you just want sex, get a hooker. LOL

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hey, hookers and call girls exist for a reason. Are they not on the bump-n-grind list for you? If not, I don't see why. I'd say you have equal chances for catching an unsavory souvenir from a casual eff buddy as you do from a "working girl" as it is these days.

Seriously, not yankin' ya here. Just offering a bit of logical advice if all you want is a receptacle for your love juice & nothing more.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Night Star & Nyiah said it right...

Get off the dating website & visit the red light district...
You need a hooker.

You're doing a disservice to the ladies who signed up if all you expect is sex.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Get off the dating site and go out into the real world. Women are everywhere. No matter what your "type" is, you can find her. Dating sites are strange. The people on there are either overconfident and haughty or completely depressed and self-conscious. I feel bad for them.

And most of the women on dating sites are there to ultimately.......have sex. Relationships, sharing interests, great conversations, it's all ultimately irrelevant because every person wants sex in the end. So they shouldn't act uptight when men take an interest in them since everyone on there is out for the same thing.

I tried internet dating out once. I dated a few nice women. Some were not my type. I don't know, a woman who identifies with werewolves and wears elf ears no matter where she is really isn't my type.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I'm male, 34, married. So you know who this is coming from.

I've taken much interest in various women I've not been attracted to over the years. Not for the recreation you seem to be wanting however.

As others have pointed out dating and relationships are a game. Games require strategy. It is up to you to figure out your strategy and tactics if you want to succeed with your goal.

If you get to know women, they are more bawdy then us guys. But right there is where your disconnect starts. You sound like you do not want to get to know someone. You want your instant personal gratification.
There are websites for that.

You do not have to act like a eunuch, but at least have the decency to pretend you view women as more than they "have boobs and stuff." That right there tells me a lot about why you are single.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If it flies, floats or f**ks. Rent it.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Oh how much should I say.... My ex uses that site. She was asking me about it because all the guys want the same thing. And she was like I wrote in my profile casual dating.. hahaha.. it's funny.. She wants to pretend that's not what she wants.. Horny girl..

But at the same time it's absolutely ridiculous that there are no guys who are looking to just "be friends."

But you silly young guys.. You have to know what that means??

It means she is on a DATING website.. But I'm sure you can find many girls to hook up with. But if I was a girl you would not be my type.. Take me to a #ing chick flik and make me laugh bitch.. Then I might be into you too.. If not well you're a scrub and scrubs don't get no love from me.

By the way... I miss hearing this on the radio hahah

Let's do it doggy style so we can both watch X-Files.

edit on 14-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

If you get to know women, they are more bawdy then us guys.

This ^^^^^^ right here is dead on in my experience. I know that I have to control my tongue more often than not because it is seriously frowned upon for women to be "as bawdy as men" are.

I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been married for almost 18 years and I STILL find that my mind can very easily go into the gutter when it shouldn't. When I was working, most of the women I worked with were the same way. From the young to the very old. We just can't do it in "polite company" so to speak.

You speak the truth on this.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I try to speak the truth as I understand it, in every post

top topics

<<   2 >>

join