It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Silver Containers a Solution for Raw Milk Problems?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Actually you brought up the meat so don't blame me for sliding off topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

You don't add chemicals to pasteurise milk either. Its simply heated to around 72C for about 15 seconds or so (depending on the laws in the country it is produced). If a producer adds something extra to the milk then don't buy it from them.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I do not disagree with you on the whole GMO thing, and the shadiness of our government. But, I know that the milk sold at grocery stores is as close to being pure food as you can get.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefly_

That's why I don't buy milk. Because stuff is added to the milk even if it's not labeled. Would you trust modern herds that are beefed up with hormones, living a lifestyle that's completely against their nature?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Does anyone here think they will live forever by eating a certain way?

Or could i add 20 years to the end of my life? Because that sounds like a lot of fun, ill tell ya.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The only problem with raw milk is the USDA's harassment of hard working dairy farmers.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Only Americans who live off of "organic" kale shakes and free trade coffee....

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i drink whole/vit milk every day and never have gotten sick from it.
i suppose i will keep drinking it.

you can always sub it out for almond milk. i buy that sometimes as well. pretty good.

or you could be lke rob schneider in the animal and drink badger milk

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ill stick with whatever HEB puts in its French Roast and Sumatra KCups. It is outstanding and makes me smile.

With plain ol heavy whipping cream. And, to make your head literally explode: i use splenda.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Wah, I'll have to add that to my list of reasons to die. I drink organic coffee and I can imagine it's somehow toxic like everything else. If not the coffee but the sugar. Humans can't win either way, we can try to be as natural as possible, abstain from "modern foods" but we'll still be unhealthy and die eventually.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Cows are fed a series of chemicals and antibiotics from birth to the milking stages for growth , health and increased milk production. So while the Milkers can say they dont "Add" any chemicals to the milk.. its already in there. AND lets not forget that the majority of dairy farmers have their cows on a grains diet.. not solely grass as it should be. and That in its self is an issue.

and there is also the risks of cancer from dairy. pcrm.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

well, to be truthful: i do believe splenda to be a lesser evil than sugar.

Splenda thus far is mostly inert outside of its pseudo sweetness. Sugar, on the other hand....causative in diabetes, obesity, heart, liver, and kidney disease.

Which is why i mostly abstain from milk to begin with. Lactose is a sugar. Obesity effects my life now, during my prime.

Trade offs i suppose.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

People underestimate the dangers of sugar. I only use a teaspoon but I won't deny, that container is emptied eventually and all those tiny grains of illness spread throughout my body.

Sugars, gmos, toxins. Even if one grew their own food in an organic matter who's to say no toxins and pollutants didn't enter through the air, or soil or water?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

well, to be truthful: i do believe splenda to be a lesser evil than sugar.

Splenda thus far is mostly inert outside of its pseudo sweetness. Sugar, on the other hand....causative in diabetes, obesity, heart, liver, and kidney disease.

Which is why i mostly abstain from milk to begin with. Lactose is a sugar. Obesity effects my life now, during my prime.

Trade offs i suppose.

draxe.com...

you sure about that?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

I think we should agree that everything kills everybody in some capacity lol.

Water poisoning, caffeine ods, diabetes, vitamin deficiencies from an improper vegetarian diet (it's so common, vegetarianism is great but I highly recommend knowing the best veggies and thus nutrients for you).

And then factor in water, air, plastics, pollutants we inhale on a daily basis like vehicle exhaust, etc. The Earth is one big deathtrap even with modern industry.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

i had coffee from sumatra once.
that stuff was amazing.

i still want to try civet coffee

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

That could be true going through life with your eyes and ears closed. However an educated person with a will to avoid the things that CAN kill you, will in fact live a much healthier and longer life free of the cancers and debilitating illnesses that would otherwise take the average human out unnecessarily earlier in life. I for one dont like hospitals or doctors. Nor do I get sick by the choices I make in life.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Enjoy your slow kill sheeple people.
For the few that get the op enjoy your prolonged life life.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

yes i am. i switched from sugar to splenda as part of a dietary change that had me lose 200 lbs, regulate my blood pressure and thyroid, stop my snoring, and almost eradicate all bone/joint pain.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Sumatran coffee is awesome. I buy Folgers Black Silk in the k cups. Oh yeah... Go milk!

edit on 13pmSat, 13 Dec 2014 17:08:13 -0600k60812513000000 by darkwingduck because: blank post

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join