It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren or Sanders for Pres?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just throwing it out there. What about Warren or Sanders for President?

This goes for conservatives of Liberals.

They both seem to be anti establishment, anti big bank and corporation and bailout. They just do what they think is right. They don't throw out any Religions BS, they go against party lines of they think it's right. I was seriously looking at Carson on the right but he's a little out there...and very thin skinned. He said something about not listening to his words and listening to his message. LOL He'll never make it as Pres if he's saying that now. You guys see how we literally roast Bush and Obama on the "words' that they say!

Back to those two ...what's not to like and be specific.

Give me your thoughts.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I really don't think it matters. None of them do what they say they're gonna do.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Trey Gowdy.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Who is Sanders?

2nd

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread. First bump. If there's going to be a
revolution here it wlll be in the voting process... I expect
there won't be enough people breaking free of the L-R
pendulum to actually vote for a "bull moose".
Everybody at the top of the heap seem to want a woman
President now, since we have the black thing covered to
a credible extent.
If she gets any traction I'd scratch out a leaf for Poke-a-
taunt-us. Seems her heart's in the right place-- we'll just
have to elect her to see what color it is.
That sounded too much like Nancy, NM.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rochester
Who is Sanders?

2nd

A conservative's worst nightmare.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes please... actual lefties!

I think Sanders is actually going to run, Warren insists she won't but hasn't said anything about VP.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thishereguy

Trey Gowdy.

Trey Gowdy would be great. I doubt he'll ever run though. Maybe he would get picked as VP by someone.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think a Sanders/Warren ticket. Independent. She can run as a dem vp, but Bernie needs to stay I. A combination ticket would draw a ton of free publicity. Alas it will never happen. The quo must stay status. Scary brown people who didnt like their U.S. government hot lunch of unnecessary rectal feeding will blow something up or be blamed for blowing something up in '16.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

yes, he's like some kind of anomaly , got more sense than any elected official.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: amazing
They both seem to be anti establishment, anti big bank and corporation and bailout.

Warren? As in Elizabeth Warren? She is absolutely NOT anti-big bank and anti-big corporation. I don't know why people here keep saying that she is. She has worked the legal system in favor of big corporations AGAINST the people suing for being injured by them. The fake American Indian shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

If the dems want a good ticket they should consider Bill Richardson and Evan Bayh. IMHO

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, people! Are you kidding me?

Are we seriously debating which idiot from one of the two major parties should be elected to the presidency next?

Really?

What the hell do you expect from Warren or Sanders? They're bought and paid for by the Party, even if they appear to be free thinkers. They will toe the line if elected, as would Ron Paul, if he had been elected. That is WHY you have a party in the first place, to consolidate power.

You want a change, elect a different party into power.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

And you totally ignore anytime someone debunks that. It is an absolute lie that she worked against people suffering from diseases from asbestos exposure. Let me know if you want the actual information so as I don't keep posting it vain. Deny ignorance.

Actually just in case anyone else is curious... my last post debunking that lie.
edit on 12/13/2014 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A Sanders/Warren ticket is something that I can certainly get behind.

originally posted by: AgentShillington

Are we seriously debating which idiot from one of the two major parties should be elected to the presidency next?

Ummm, Sanders is an Independent.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not the biggest Warren fan. Reminds me of John Edwards, who made his name known by suing doctors when kids were born with cerebral palsey. Sanders is going to be painted as a crazy old coot.
We still have two LONG years of crazy ahead. Scary.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

Really?

What the hell do you expect from Warren or Sanders? They're bought and paid for by the Party, even if they appear to be free thinkers. They will toe the line if elected, as would Ron Paul, if he had been elected. That is WHY you have a party in the first place, to consolidate power.

You want a change, elect a different party into power.

Jeebus isnt running in 2016.
Unless you know something I don't. He lives down the street from me in a van. At least that's what he says his name is. I'd vote for him.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
People actually believe that voting exists?

Mind boggling.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Neither, in my opinion.

I fear Warren would easily bend to appease the corporations, banks and power brokers in DC.

I don't know too much about Sanders, but I like his stance on a single-payer program. Not a big fan of his ties to unions though.

What we really need is someone from the Libertarian party to step-up and really put the fear of god in to DC.
edit on 12/13/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Politicians are like cancer. You have to eliminate all of them to have a clean bill of health.

Here is an interesting analogy of why all new comers to DC, even though they have good intentions, never get off the ground.

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, a monkey will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, spray all of the other monkeys with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result – all the other monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it. Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, then the fifth.

Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana.

Why not?

Because as far as they know that’s the way it’s always been done around here.

Considering Warren and Sanders have already been conditioned, I am not quite sure how either of them will change anything...........

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join