It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy arrested while out on 'Shop with a Cop' event, also holding controlled substance...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Greetings and Salutations- I hope Your day goes by better than this Noel shopper, while out with the local "Shop w/a Cop" event.This is where Cops take folks who are having a tough time buying worthless commercial crap for their kids while they celebrate a birthday of Jesus, who would be totally repulsed by the whole thing. Evidently while in Walmartâ„¢ because nothing says X-Mas "Mas" is Spanish for "MORE" than ChinaMar... Walmartâ„¢ Guy starts removing packaging and doing a pants stuff. Not only that He also 'cops' (pun intended) a possessions beef because He also was carrying a suspected controlled substance.

Let Us get into the mood of the season and do some "judging" so: What is worse, getting pinched for shoplifting when other folks are going to pay for item(s) and those folks are Cops OR Not trusting anyone enough to be able to hide Your illegal narcotics for the 30 min. or 45 min. You'd be without?

namaste

www.chronicleonline.com...

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: forgot the link, Linc. (Room 222 reference)

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Nothing says stupid, like shoplifting with a cop as your shopping buddy and he must be especially greedy to steal stuff that he isn't even going to have to pay for. What the Hell is wrong with people? Getting it free isn't good enough?
And you have to be extra special stupid to bring your stash along.
A little more proof, that I didn't need, to convince me most people are too dumb to tie their own shoes.
edit on 13-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Let Us get into the mood of the season and do some "judging" so: What is worse, getting pinched for shoplifting when other folks are going to pay for item(s) and those folks are Cops OR Not trusting anyone enough to be able to hide Your illegal narcotics for the 30 min. or 45 min. You'd be without?

ROFLMAO

I assumed this was gonna be another cops behaving badly thread, what a pleasant surprise hahaha

OK I probably shouldnt laugh as the dude obviously has some serious mental issues but the way you summed it up
hahahahahahahahahaha

S&F for the laugh

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Good afternoon, Jim!

Thank you for that little gem of Christmas cheer.

Steaks always taste better when they've been down your pants. And why wouldn't you keep "your friend's" methadone in an empty pack of smokes? No reason to embarrass "your friend" suffering from opiate addiction unduly.

new topics

top topics

join