It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new info concerning Christmas and the birth of Christ

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Jesus was born 6 months after John the baptist was born. John was conceived in June with in one month of Zechariah's ministry as a preist which was between June 4th and the 11th. Six month later Jesus was born in March not December.

a reply to: DeathSlayer

I "heard" that September was the primary/favorite month for conception; (Hebraic tradition), so might put Jesus's birth probably in the month of June (do not ask how I know this) or more probably (if fudged a by few months) his actual birthday is/was February 3rd. He is a fishy Pisces (go figure).

that could be possible if Zechariah went home and concived John in early June and jesus could of been born early so He could of been born in late Febuary. All i know is He was not born on Dec 25th and He was not raised from the dead on a Sunday.

Yes, and why all the deception; EVERYONE important was born on December 25th, (big clue here as I can think of at least 9 major god/demigod claimants to that date of birth). History lies; AND as you say Sunday is a day of rest, "RIP" could take on a new meaning; actually meant 'raised in prayer' as no one physically worked (it was conceptual raising).

Sunday is not the day of rest Saturday is the 7th day of the creation. Now under or should I say in Christ everyday is a Sabbath rest.

I don't know; He would know best how you should or should not WORSHIP HIM (ask him).
edit on 18-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

Jesus was born 6 months after John the baptist was born. John was conceived in June with in one month of Zechariah's ministry as a preist which was between June 4th and the 11th. Six month later Jesus was born in March not December.

If John was born in June, I compute 6 months later
would be December.

Was that a mistake?

If Joshua was born in March 6 months prior
to that would be September.

September is the best guess I could come up with
also, from having extensively studied the bible.

It also makes sense because "The Wise Men" would have trouble
following a star for that long, with so much cloud cover in
December, however, They could in September.

Rebel 5

John was conceived in June six month later Jesus was conceived which would of made His conception in December and his birth in September my mistake on the computation in my prior post. Which would of been around the feast of trumpets.

edit on 18-12-2014 by rebelv because: to correct post

Oh Okay, that's what I thought.

lol, I made a mistake in the post too Saying John
would have then been born in September, but
its my opinion that (biblically) Joshua would
have been born in September. So, we all make
mistakes

Cheers

Rebel 5

edit on 18-12-2014 by rebelv because: to fix post

edit on 18-12-2014 by rebelv because: correct post

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

If John was born in June, I compute 6 months later
would be December.

Was that a mistake?

every religious person makes mistakes...

If Joshua was born in March 6 months prior
to that would be September.

September is the best guess I could come up with
also, from having extensively studied the bible.

It also makes sense because "The Wise Men" would have trouble
following a star for that long, with so much cloud cover in
December, however, They could in September.

Rebel 5

John was conceived in June six month later Jesus was conceived which would of made His conception in December and his birth in September my mistake on the computation in my prior post. Which would of been around the feast of trumpets.

Oh Okay, that's what I thought.

lol, I made a mistake in the post too Saying John
would have then been born in September, but
its my opinion that (biblically) Joshua would
have been born in September. So, we all make
mistakes

Cheers

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine because u praising things other than the creator for example why would u worship the sun and not worship the creator of the sun. besides do u know what they did during some of them pagan holidays like all hollows eve and the Saturn day?

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't much care for the way he lumped all the, by his words, "under-informed" into one category and making it seem as if they all believe each and every point he then proceeded to bring up. Kind of like all conspiracy theorists are into one big category. Anyway, he lost me at that.

My belief, from everything I've read and observed through my history, and that's kind of a lot, is that the pagan hols were co-opted for recruits...to ease the transition, so to speak.
edit on 12/20/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I "heard" that September was the primary/favorite month for conception; (Hebraic tradition), so might put Jesus's birth probably in the month of June (do not ask how I know this) or more probably (if fudged a by few months) his actual birthday is/was February 3rd. He is a fishy Pisces (go figure).

that could be possible if Zechariah went home and concived John in early June and jesus could of been born early so He could of been born in late Febuary. All i know is He was not born on Dec 25th and He was not raised from the dead on a Sunday.

Yes, and why all the deception; EVERYONE important was born on December 25th, (big clue here as I can think of at least 9 major god/demigod claimants to that date of birth). History lies; AND as you say Sunday is a day of rest, "RIP" could take on a new meaning; actually meant 'raised in prayer' as no one physically worked (it was conceptual raising).

Greetings and Namaste, Sister. Allow me to clear a few things concerning Christmas, not just for the OP, but those who are reading this thread. You are correct that the 25th of December celebration correlates to a large number of higher entities or Gods, such as but not limited to Mithra, Amen-Ra, Sol Invictus, Apollo, Helios, Atum, Horus, Surya, Amaterasu, and yes, even Jesus. So, it is fairly easy to assume that this holiday is of "Pagan Origin" as it relates to various Sun Gods, as all the above names mentioned are Sun Gods. But calling it "Pagan" is just a way for people to poke fun at and create afflictions against other people's beliefs. Let's not do that, for the Kingdom of Heaven is ONE. We are ONE with God and of each other. Deception was created by the Elitists of the world to slow down the raising of each person's consciousness to become a Son of God. Allow me to explain below.

Thus, let us go deeper into the mysteries to understand this holiday. All those Gods mentioned above have successfully gone before us and have manifested a Universal Mind called Christ Consciousness. And representing the Christ Mind is the symbol of a Rising Sun. Anybody who has reached Enlightenment throughout history has a Halo above their heads that looks like the Sun as evident in the paintings and statues of Buddha Gautama, Jesus, Mary, Angels, etc. This Rising Sun IS the Christ Consciousness. In the middle of our Solar System is a Central Sun. In the middle of our Galaxy has a Great Central Sun. And in the middle of our Universe is a Central Sun. The entire Universe was born from a Sun. The Sun is the Consciousness of God from the Son's perspective. God is the Father, Mother, and Son. Please read a post I made long ago concerning the Holy Trinity to understand a little more about the Powers of God.

So as you can see, everything has a Sun or the Consciousness of God in the middle of things. So our physical vessels or bodies also have a Central Sun that starts at the bottom of the human spine at birth. Through raising of a person's consciousness, it will eventually Rise up to the top of their head, thereby called the Sun of God. When this happens, you are called the Son of God because you are now manifesting the Son aspect of God. We are by default born as the Mother (Son of Man-ifestation into Matter or Mother) but will gain the rest of God's powers--The Son and The Father.

During the days of 21st, 22nd, 23rd, and 24th of December, our physical Sun symbolically dies as the days get shorter and shorter. But on the 25th, the Sun gets "reborn" and the days start to get longer again. It is the "Dawn of a New Day." This represents the death of your Old Life and then Birth into a New Life as a person who manifests the Sun of God on his head or Christ Consciousness. The Christ Mind, once again, is a Universal Mind that allows a person to access the Wisdom of God, as well as the Akashic Records of the Universe. Not only that, a person has the opportunity at that point to merge with God, for NO ONE can reach the Father without The Christ--This is the essence of Salvation or Ascension.

Therefore, Christmas is not just a celebration of those who have become the Son of God, but it is a birth of the Sun of God in all of us. Master Jesus is one of many who have become this Son of God. It is not his Physical Birth. It is Spiritual Birth, for those are born of Flesh is Flesh and those who are born of Spirit is Spirit.

edit on 12/20/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Notice that Mary is great with child at Mid- Winter. Meaning big or heavy with child. The definition of mid-winter is the winter solstice. The more interesting thing is the reference to YAHshuWAH being like the Sun in his glory. As far as I know Hebrews did not celebrate Birthdays but did celebrate conceptions because of their understanding that the soul was present in the womb and also they celebrated death because it was to be the gateway to eternal life. They were already celebrating his conception date because it was the first day of the 1st month of the Solar year (March 21st) and Ordained by Noah just after the flood. Celebrating Birthdays is a pagan custom. Why did Job curse the day he was born? Because he taught his children to celebrate their own birthdays and they all died on the Birthday of his first born.

1. NOW the birth of Iesu-Maria the Christ was on this wise. It came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed. And all the people of Syria went to be taxed, every one into his own city, and it was midwinter. 2. And Ioseph with Mary also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem (because they were of the house and lineage of David), to be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, who was great with child. 3. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn child in a Cave, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger, which was in the cave; because there was no room for them in the inn. And behold it was filled with many lights, on either side Twelve, bright as the Sun in his glory. Gospel of the Holy Twelve 4

Then there is the issue as to celebrating Birthdays

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: ctophil
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
reply to: DeathSlayer

ctophil: Greetings and Namaste, Sister. Allow me to clear a few things concerning Christmas, not just for the OP, but those who are reading this thread. You are correct that the 25th of December celebration correlates to a large number of higher entities or Gods, such as but not limited to Mithra, Amen-Ra, Sol Invictus, Apollo, Helios, Atum, Horus, Surya, Amaterasu, and yes, even Jesus. So, it is fairly easy to assume that this holiday is of "Pagan Origin" as it relates to various Sun Gods, as all the above names mentioned are Sun Gods.

Yes and nicely done; the realms, the dimensions the reims of paper/ink used to describe. Sun god my favorite is RA (what is yours). Personally as I am of Maya origin The Son/daughter Kinich Ahah. (this is secret don't tell anyone I am 5th dimensional being living here on earth). Here is the crazy fun thing; it phonetically sounds like "Incha Allah" an Arabic praise prayer to Allah.

ctophil: ho But calling it "Pagan" is just a way for people to poke fun at and create afflictions against other people's beliefs. Let's not do that, for the Kingdom of Heaven is ONE. We are ONE with God and of each other. Deception was created by the Elitists of the world to slow down the raising of each person's consciousness to become a Son of God. Allow me to explain below.
Thus, let us go deeper into the mysteries to understand this holiday. All those Gods mentioned above have successfully gone before us and have manifested a Universal Mind called Christ Consciousness. And representing the Christ Mind is the symbol of a Rising Sun. Anybody who has reached Enlightenment throughout history has a Halo above their heads that looks like the Sun as evident in the paintings and statues of Buddha Gautama, Jesus, Mary, Angels, etc. This Rising Sun IS the Christ Consciousness.

This is an interesting thing. Christ Consciousness seems NEVER to talked of as REAL concept that could truly tie the eastern and western thought together. One book would be "Christ Consciousness" by Norman Paulsen or Pythagorus's Philosophia Perrenis could would explain or solve some problems regarding the vagueness or actually the similarities between the two. Or it could be Sir Thomas Moore as a great statesman being beheaded by Henry the 8th. I have had recent conversations with another soul/being that is questioning purpose/helping people. You are of service (that is what we do try to do enlighten). You are either are gnostic or not (IN THE GAME as A PLAYER SERIOUS).

ctophil: [In the middle of our Solar System is a Central Sun. In the middle of our Galaxy has a Great Central Sun. And in the middle of our Universe is a Central Sun. The entire Universe was born from a Sun. The Sun is the Consciousness of God from the Son's perspective. God is the Father, Mother, and Son. Please read a post I made long ago concerning the Holy Trinity to understand a little more about the Powers of God.

Yes. Alcyon is our central sun not the sun we see in sky; (many people do not know this). We are of RA energy (many do not know that radiation is the animator father/mother energy--they fear it).

ctophil: So as you can see, everything has a Sun or the Consciousness of God in the middle of things. So our physical vessels or also have a Central Sun that starts at the bottom of the human spine at birth. Through raising of a person's consciousness, it will eventually Rise up to the top of their head, thereby called the Sun of God. When this happens, you are called the Son of God because you are now manifesting the Son aspect of God. We are by default born as the Mother (Son of Man-ifestation into Matter or Mother) but will gain the rest of God's powers--The Son and The Father.

Oh yes; we are the central suns to our owned body being (hey, I'm in charge here) and behave...no cancer cells, no nothing because I am in charge of this being called MY BODY/YOUR HOST don't kill it. We are all soul/spirit aspects of GOD wether you like it or not. We are its expression to know ITSELF ( it is all it has ). Be empathetic and compassionate as to ITS circumstances, as it only wants to KNOW ITSELF BETTER (through we/the worthwhile minions seem neglected because we are in TRAINING).

ctophil: Therefore, Christmas is not just a celebration of those who have become the Son of God, but it is a birth of the Sun of God in all of us. Master Jesus is one of many who have become this Son of God. It is not his Physical Birth. It is Spiritual Birth, for those are born of Flesh is Flesh and those who are born of Spirit is Spirit.

Yes, and I will add; Radiation (GOD FORCE) is the key to ANNIMATION of spirit. Celebrate; know that you are an individualized spirit/soul that is eternal, and if you are an Atheist, some brand new unexpected surprises on your horizon that are of a positive nature (HOPE). We will figure this out ctophil; spiritual birth that is a metaphor for all of us born of flesh and bone.
edit on 26-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Pope Benedict Disputes Jesus’ Date of Birth

newsfeed.time.com...

Also I heard a catholic priest say that easter came from a fertility goddess, and it's well known that many christian churches are built on older religion's temples, so why wouldn't their rituals be based on them too?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Pope Benedict Disputes Jesus’ Date of Birth

newsfeed.time.com...

Also I heard a catholic priest say that easter came from a fertility goddess, and it's well known that many christian churches are built on older religion's temples, so why wouldn't their rituals be based on them too?

The 'catholics' in hubris decided to include the pagan ideas to quell the masses; hense we have a 25 dec birth for Christ'; also the birthdate of Horus and 7 others. Jesus was actually born Feb 3.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Shephards would most definitely not be in the fields at night in Feb...the widely accepted month is September.

And so we're clear, radiation is "god force"?
edit on 28-12-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius
co-opting of a pagan date as has been common practice throughout the church's (and associate society's) history otherwise as per Easter with its fertility symbolism and other associations, etc.,

Easter has even less to do with the dates of pagan ceremonies. Easter is set by Passover, which was the “last supper” on the night Christ was arrested. So unless the Jews are setting their passover calendar based on pagan rituals, the two things are completely unrelated.

originally posted by: trollz
I expect you'll also be coming up with a legitimate reason why Easter is celebrated with colored eggs and rabbits?
Because, you know, that totally wasn't taken from earlier pagan religious celebrations. Jesus was totally about the colored eggs and rabbits.

Christianity doesn't celebrate Easter with rabbits and eggs, any more then it does Christmas with Trees and Santa Clause. These things actually came from the corporate marketing by early shopping conglomerates, such as Macy's, who have made these “Americanized” holidays what they are today, along with their symbols.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join