It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Back!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
I was wondering why I could get other internet but not ATS. Who attacked who and why ATS? Ill be honest was getting a little worried.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11
ROFL!
I can not tell you how many times I refreshed my device and rebooted...
You'd of thought I was Sheldon Cooper of the Big Bang on caffeine..

Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! Penny! SQUIRREL! Penny!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
Speaking of attacks, look what I just found:

epew epew?

Of particular interest to me is the one labelled dbcontrol-oms. Decibel control oms? Sounds ominous.

That's really disturbing. Well, the strange thing to me is, the US is listed as origin of attack about as frequently as China, yet the target is all US (well, one at Netherlands.) Cripes, with friends like us, who needs enemies? We're... attacking... ourselves???

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

epew epew?

Of particular interest to me is the one labelled dbcontrol-oms. Decibel control oms? Sounds ominous.

So... Israel, South Korea and the UK are all taking pot shots at us too! Nobody loves us, everybody hates us, I'm going to the garden to eat worms!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

epew epew?

So... Israel, South Korea and the UK are all taking pot shots at us too! Nobody loves us, everybody hates us, I'm going to the garden to eat worms!

Thanks for saying what you found.
I've been trying to get that ispviking site to work for the last several hours..
Still won't work on my end.

Have a star

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: new_here

epew epew?

Thanks for saying what you found.
I've been trying to get that ispviking site to work for the last several hours..
Still won't work on my end.

Have a star

Geez, I wish you could look at it with me... it's too scary to watch alone! Let's see if this copy/past works for just the target stats since I posted that (that's right, just in that short amount of time...)

ATTACK TARGETS:

13001 United States
46 Russia
31 Mil/Gov
27 Taiwan
24 Netherlands
5 Poland
4 United Kingdom
2 Japan

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Check the time stamp on this post and the one above, because already the attacks on US are beyond:

15019 United States

St. Louis, Seattle, and Kirksville (wherever that is) are listed as target locations frequently.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Honestly I don't see how anything is up and running right now... check out the 'incoming' from just minutes ago!

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What,,, ATS was Down,,, Didn't Notice,,,,, HUH,,, WOW Well,,,, Didn't Notice Really,,,,,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join