It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome Back!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
a reply to: jude11

GLP still down (not that it matters to most of us here I believe)

We Win!

Peace

For me, its been up since late last night and ATS just came back now. One of the last cyber attacks where they created numerous threads, had the thread title: Expect Us! And someone said to type in Viking and ip, in google and you could see where the attacks were coming from, it was like a huge nuke fest on the internet and it showed from China.

But the Expect Us, was a bit odd.

Also, didn't the US government, approve doing rehearsals in taking down alternative news. I can't remember the details. And wasn't there a cyber attack on the UK airport recently?

Odd things are going on.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Um... Downfall though....

No new content to sift through!

Hurry, someone post some conspiracy threads!

2 major conspiracy sites down at the same time?

There's your conspiracy...

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: jude11

GLP still down (not that it matters to most of us here I believe)

We Win!

Peace

For me, its been up since late last night and ATS just came back now. One of the last cyber attacks where they created numerous threads, had the thread title: Expect Us! And someone said to type in "some name", I've forgotten, and ip, in google and you could see where the attacks were coming from, it was like a huge nuke fest on the internet and it showed from China.

But the Expect Us, was a bit odd.

Also, didn't the US government, approve doing rehearsals in taking down alternative news. I can't remember the details. And wasn't there a cyber attack on the UK airport recently?

Odd things are going on.

EXPECT US...reeks of ANONYMOUS.

But they are members here so I doubt it.

Odd for sure tho.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's funny seeing the New Topics column with only two topics.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Great to see ATS back up...i almost died!

edit on 13-12-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
i wish i could give ATS a big hug!! i was going crazy without you guys!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
It's funny seeing the New Topics column with only two topics.

Make a 3rd topic.

And a 4th, 5th....

Let's get it rolling folks!

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yes, its nice to have sites like ATS up and running, even when you're trying to get away from the doom and agenda's. Its still something to check in on, keep up on, and when this started happening we were trying to load a tv series show had waited all week for, my favorite is Grimm, and loading was very very slow, no one knew why, and its especially at moments like that its good to check whats going on. So, this cyber hacking attack must have carried out over various hubs and everyone's computers must have slowed down as well.

Its funny if you would have wanted to give the sites a pass for a few days, and they're off, then the whole world comes to a halt and the only focus is, those sites have to come back. The bad guys aren't allowed to win.
edit on 13-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
its back good stuff, any idea who or why someone would do that, was it north korea lol

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The may hack us lot but we've got 'em on spot, welcome back./i]

I encountered issues as well-I kept getting 404ed, timed out and redirected. Whoever is responsible for these attacks are amateurs who make 'script kiddies' look like veterans, and instead of directing our anger towards them we should pity them, for their pathetic attempts of attention could be a cry for help.

On the other hand these people are denying services to paying customers and they deserve a swift kick in the ass.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

Wow massive attacks on the US. I have not seen this site before, thank you for posting it.

Yes, bit of withdrawal, being unable to get my ATS fix. So glad we are back!!

edit on 13-12-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh boy, someone must have said something truthful on here concerning the deception in our government that triggered a burying of the info. Maybe we should weed through the threads to see who said something that shouldn't have been discussed.

Awww, it is a conspiracy site, we should try to think up conspiracies for things like this

Norse? I thought we were done with the Vikings attacking centuries ago.
edit on 13-12-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

getting my ATS fix now.

went through withdrawls all night.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh boy, someone must have said something truthful on here concerning the deception in our government that triggered a burying of the info. Maybe we should weed through the threads to see who said something that shouldn't have been discussed.

Awww, it is a conspiracy site, we should try to think up conspiracies for things like this

Norse? I thought we were done with the Vikings attacking centuries ago.

Go back to the ATS business ...
Page three.. my last couple of post..

Skeptic just closed the thread... but its still readable.

Who is the member who joined last night.. askddosquestion I think..
Stating comments like
Karma and SIS...

Probably coincidence..

edit on 13-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There were many more sites than just glp and ats. Most of the more major ones were back up in relatively short order (a few hours).

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This still does not feel like "The Cyber Pearl Harbor"
The U.S. Government was talking about..

I also made mention on the Skeptic business thread..
I got a direct tweet from a company called Neustar( from Norway.. known for Vikings )..
That I do not follow..
To sign up for Ddos protection..

And yes GLP was down per one tweet... didn't check. So I'll take twitters word on that.
My Sony PS is still a nightmare..
I bought an XBox One 2 days ago... due to frustration.
It too got hacked.
Some one or thing called Lizard??? Claimed to have done this.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Yes it was and is more than just CT sites. Some places I go are still down, and I don't think its a coincidence.

I have been to the Norse IPViking site many times before, and last night was DEFINITELY something going on out of the ordinary. It's still going on, too. All that activity is NOT normal.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: higherconscience
Yes it was and is more than just CT sites. Some places I go are still down, and I don't think its a coincidence.

I have been to the Norse IPViking site many times before, and last night was DEFINITELY something going on out of the ordinary. It's still going on, too. All that activity is NOT normal.

Thanks for that mention...
I too went there last night.. but my firewall/virusgaurd kicked in and crashed every time I refreshed to see the live attack..
I still can't get my flash drive back in working order...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well that is disturbing,to say the least.Internet war just in time for christmas..

On the IPViking site-Do you know what it means when there is a weird pulsing flux of one colour,which is going outwards from a location in 360 degrees?
When it happens,the bar at the bottom(which is usually thin multi color lines)changes into a thick line of the same colour.

Is that when a Ddos attack actually prevents a server/ISP from being able to operate?
I am guessing it is,but I couldn't find info about it on the site.

I saw that happening today in both the USA and China a few times over just a few minutes-the USA are fighting back it seems.

What a world we have made.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Well that is disturbing,to say the least.Internet war just in time for christmas..

On the IPViking site-Do you know what it means when there is a weird pulsing flux of one colour,which is going outwards from a location in 360 degrees?
When it happens,the bar at the bottom(which is usually thin multi color lines)changes into a thick line of the same colour.

Is that when a Ddos attack actually prevents a server/ISP from being able to operate?
I am guessing it is,but I couldn't find info about it on the site.

I saw that happening today in both the USA and China a few times over just a few minutes-the USA are fighting back it seems.

What a world we have made.

And to think.. the Jocks in high school bullied the computer geeks...
Who's laughing now?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join