It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the worst Serial Killers in history was just arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
SOURCE

Killing calmed me down': Brazilian man admits murdering more than 40 people for 'fun

The admitted killer insisted he killed only white women and preferred blondes, according to the BBC. His preferred method was to strangle them to death, but he would also shoot or stab if necessary. "He wanted to kill women -- white women, not black ones. He followed the victims, studying them closely before committing the crimes," police commissioner Pedro Henrique Medina, from the northern suburb of Nova Iguacu, told AFP. "Not the black race," he told Globo G1, a Brazilian television station. "Because it is family."

It turns out, that Sailson Jose das Gracas will go down as one of the most prolific serial killers in history. How is this not more prominent in the news? I find it interesting just how deep his killing spree went. This makes me wonder how many more serial killers are out there right now that would make a lot of these other so called "Scary Serial Killers" of the past look like Mickey Mouse in comparison.

So if we just caught "One of the worst serial killers in history", it makes me wonder and think what else is out there right now. Because you know that there is even worse than this guy by comparison out there right now (its all bad, but I am just saying that I find it shocking that we JUST caught this guy) which means there are others right under our noses just like him....out there somewhere.

I just find it amazing how stuff like this slips through the cracks. But hey, it happens.
edit on 12-12-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
By the way, if this is in the wrong section, please feel free to move it to the proper board, Mods.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

yeah, he killed a lot but even if we judge worst by number of victims, he is down a ways on the list.
en.wikipedia.org...

i always thought pedro lopes was one of the worst

en.wikipedia.org...

i love reading about serial killers...one of my favorite subjects.
have loads of books on them....

some fav's of mine

hh holmes
en.wikipedia.org...

albert fish
en.wikipedia.org...

of course he wasnt a true serial but
ed gein
en.wikipedia.org...

andrei chikatilo
en.wikipedia.org...

elizabeth bathory
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Thanks for the links. They didn't say he was THE worst, just "One of" it sounds like.

But I just find it highly interesting that serial killers like this one are still cropping up. It means more are out there. People are vanishing and dying every day under very odd circumstances. I think a lot of the general population would like to believe that serial killers are not as common as they probably really are.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This happened In Brazil were there are serial Killer Police .
They go out in death sqauds an execute street people most whom are children.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Holy crap they released that guy on good behavior?

Holy #

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

heh...

Think about all the blood in and blood out gangs and clubs. That's tens of thousands of killers right there.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

im sure even with modern forensics and cctv and such there are probably still plenty of serials out there.
plus, a lof of the victim counts are just known victims.
i think pedro lopez had 300 confirmed with another 150 or so suspected.

look at the green river killer from a few years ago. something like 40 victims.

i think the trick to getting away with it is disposal of the body and how you pick the victim. random picks are harder to pick up on i think.

also, i think there are connections the cops dont always make and i think a lot of murders/serial murders go unsolved cause the killer either died or was put in jail on an unrelated charge.

thats why i think happened with zodiac. most serials just dont stop.
im thinking he was put in jail or died. look at all the accident/disease victims every year.
whos to say lung cancer man wasnt a serial?
you know

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

There's also Nazis like Joseph Mengele, Amon Goeth, Klaus Barbie, and other Butchers of the Nazi Regime.

There are allegations that some serial killers are product of MK ULTRA.

www.whale.to...
edit on 13-12-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just because he claims multiple murders doesn't make it true. Henry Lee Lucas claims to have killed over 100 but can only be tied to four. Now that he's caught what he's looking for is attention. And you're giving it to hm.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

yeah, whatever
some i believe and some i dont
its an opinion and i am entitled to it

starwars, when i think serial killer i dont usually think nazi war criminals but i know what you mean

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Serial killer of the century goes to...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

was actually going to mention pedro lopez, that one is kind of messed up that he got out, same thing with them catching andrei chikatilo and letting him go

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit

yeah, he killed a lot but even if we judge worst by number of victims, he is down a ways on the list.
en.wikipedia.org...

i always thought pedro lopes was one of the worst

en.wikipedia.org...

i love reading about serial killers...one of my favorite subjects.
have loads of books on them....

some fav's of mine

hh holmes
en.wikipedia.org...

albert fish
en.wikipedia.org...

of course he wasnt a true serial but
ed gein
en.wikipedia.org...

andrei chikatilo
en.wikipedia.org...

elizabeth bathory
en.wikipedia.org...

Have to do something while burning your toast, eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
"Killed only white women and preferred blondes"---sexually motivated, or racial, or both?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Sky news UK have been doing a thing on the Mexican drug war this week and they interviewed a hitman who claimed to have killed 1000 over 20 odd years.

Kill 5-50,will make you a serial killer.
More than a hundred,you are a hit man/assassin.
But to make it into history as a truly memorable human,you must kill millions.
Genghis Khan,Mao,Stalin,Hitler...

Are we a firkdoop species or what?

edit on 13/12/2014 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
technically he's actually one of the 'best' ...

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

my fav hitter
richard kuklinski
en.wikipedia.org...

i still think hh holmes was a special kind of monster

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grovit
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

my fav hitter
richard kuklinski
en.wikipedia.org...

Man,I watched a documentary on the guy-not for the faint hearted.
If you know about him,it was the part where he described what he did to people in the cave which was the most horrid.
And why he watched the tapes of the cave he made...

As usual,he looked just like a normal dude,which always makes it more abhorrant,for how can we tell who anyone really is however normal they look?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Man,I watched a documentary on the guy-not for the faint hearted.
If you know about him,it was the part where he described what he did to people in the cave which was the most horrid.
And why he watched the tapes of the cave he made...

As usual,he looked just like a normal dude,which always makes it more abhorrant,for how can we tell who anyone really is however normal they look?

i know the documentary.
there are a couple and they are on youtube, including the one you mentioned.
kuklinski was a special kind of monster too.
he claims to be the one that killed hoffa and i tend to believe him.

i watched the movie that came out a year or 2 ago but it was just ok. you kind of had to know about kuklinski to understand a lot of it.

it was cool they put mr softy in there.
that dude was off the chain too. not as well known as kuklinski.

his name was robert pronge(pronounced pron gee)..
he had an ice cream truck and used to drive that around selling ice cream to kids and hitting people. dude was crazy.

kuklinski was able to operate for so long in part because he used so many different methods.

not much info out there on robert pronge

some people are on the fence as to if pronge even existed.this is a short clip and it supposedly shows him and thereis a fed talking about him

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join