It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

check out the heaviest christian conspiracy podcast with out question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
check out the heaviest christian conspiracy podcast with out question

www.talkshoe.com...

www.talkshoe.com...

this guy is talking about seeing clouds behind the moon.
if you see it it will crash your perception of reality.

im on the podcast on room 2

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Dec 13 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jericanman
Is he just saying he saw it, or does he have pics and/or video of the incident?

edit on 12/12/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
he has only shown this to about 30 people and he has had a 100% success rate.

ive seen it as well, he talks about it in the podcast labeled (sign in the sky).

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Not sure is it's true or not but might be worth checking out . I say that because I watched this vid today earlier and was amazed what the presenter had to say . I am coming to believe that we are believing more myths then what might actually be the truth .

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
sorry dbl post . ATS is sucking today as far as posting ...time outs and the like
edit on 12-12-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

also the best thing is you dont have to rely on pictures or a video that may be altered or hoaxed.

just go outside and do it for your self. what more proof do you need, or what higher quality proof could you hope to obtain. you can see it with your own eye's.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Could you guys give some detail about the video? What's he doing to show clouds behind the moon?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i didnt post the video check out the podcast links

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

also the vid appears to be mostly talking about the geocentric model of cosmology.

what this podcast is talking about is verifiable by your own eye's.

no need for an appeal to authority and relying on what we are told, be it by the mainstream or alternative. No second hand data just go out and be your own eyewitness.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Clouds behind the moon?

Well the Moon is not see through, so the light of the moon is making the part of cloud passing right in front of the moon seem invisible? And this loon thinks that he has discovered a glitch in the matrix?

Why am i wasting time on this?

ETA: listening to the Podcast. How do people swallow all this?

edit on 13-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
and what if its a dark cloud? .. i would a agree with a light cloud of lower density might just appear to be behind. what about a dark cloud?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Dark clouds are not particularly visible at night.

Seriously, if you have seen this (and the guy on the cast suggests that it's common), report it to us and provide a pic, or stop being silly.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jericanman

also the best thing is you dont have to rely on pictures or a video that may be altered or hoaxed.

just go outside and do it for your self. what more proof do you need, or what higher quality proof could you hope to obtain. you can see it with your own eye's.

I have watched the moon and sky for a long time, and have never seen clouds behind the moon. I'm open to it though. If I see it, I certainly won't deny it.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I haven't listen to the podcast.. I have been watching the moon.. I see no clouds other than our own from time to time.. I'm baffled on how I'm suppose to see a cloud on the opposite side of the moon though... Does he tell us the trick on how this is possible .. other than a glitch in the matrix..

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

well im convinced i have seen it, granted it took a while.

many times i looked for it but only saw clouds in front, no clouds or total cloud cover. Plus seeing this at daytime is obviously hard as you only have sunrise and sunset times where the sun is not as bright so you can look at it directly for short periods. other than that you are only going to see it with the moon under the right conditions. i don't know how much time people spend looking at the moon. Let alone for this phenomena.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Dude, in clear English, please: How do you see clouds behind the moon?

Describe in detail.

Lots of people look at the moon a whole lot. I know i do, so i have "been my own witness" as you say.

So how the bally heck do you see clouds behind the moon?

You really haven't explained yourself, which is very good sign that this is just a load of crap.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
not much to describe just go out and look for it.

listen to the podcast he goes into a fair bit of detail in some of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Really annoying that..when your on a plane at night, and it takes off, and goes above the cloud, and then you go above the moon, etc....

you have a wonderful brain that can employ skepticism and objectivity..feel free to use it at any given time and stop giving podcasts like this hits to continue on their madness.

tomorrow's podcast, the moon is actually as small as a coin. hold your thumb up to the moon and see how it covers it..therefore..proof of a coin sized moon.
:-\

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Could you guys give some detail about the video? What's he doing to show clouds behind the moon?

Clouds behind the moon is common enough to find on YT - when the moon shines brightly thin clouds "disappear" around it - hence they must be going behind it....

Of course all that is really happening is the moon is shining through the tin cloud & is bright enough you don't see the cloud against it.

It's pretty sad when you realise what these people are concluding from that! :/

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jericanman
not much to describe just go out and look for it.

listen to the podcast he goes into a fair bit of detail in some of them.

I look at the moon loads.

And you say there is not much detail to describe, yet you recommend i listen to the podcast to get more detail.

Seriously man, listen to what you are saying.

This is just ridiculous bullsh........

Do you believe anything people tell you, as long as they say it's a secret and believing it makes you special?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join