It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Eh, I guess the perpetrator doesn't help further their agenda. Something tells me if it was a white Christian male 25-35 who has an American flag and an NRA bumper sticker their pitchforks would be bloody by now.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i dont often actually feel bad.
i say i do but i really dont.
i feel bad for this girl.
she went out in one of the most brutal, painful ways possible.

i could post of vengeance and what her killer(s) deserve but it wont happen so whats the point?

more than likely they will be found and hopefully brought to 'justice' if thats what we can call it where they will be sent to prison....that is not justice

edit
people will cry at my original point
edit on 12-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

sorry it was just before ATS was DDOS attacked,, stuff was wonky.

ps Anyone check around for other Mosques,, seeing that the one in Farefax ??,,,,,,was phony.
edit on 12/13/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

this racial crap is getting so convoluted. i wish some of these folks would wake up and realize that we fought a war to set them free and they are just giving us more excuses to put them back in chains.
edit on 13-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass

I'm sure justice will be done and the right people will be held accountable. LEO's are handling all the evidence. /sarc/puke

Until I saw the "sarc" comment, I was thinking "you're sure justice will prevail in MISSISSIPPI ?"

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

this racial crap is getting so convoluted. i wish some of these folks would wake up and realize that we fought a war to set them free and they are just giving us more excuses to put them back in chains.

what racial crap??

www.abovetopsecret.com...

u couldnt even click to page one?? before u threw down??

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Is she black? Nope. Will there be crazy media attention and outrage? Nope. Having watched CNN lately they spent almost no time on this and all their time on black people.

Racism. And yes, that is honesty. Why color should matter for media time is beyond me. Why people marching against injustice do not care about this injustice is beyond me.

The message here is we are NOT all just people. You are white, we don't really care.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join