It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukrain

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If i remember right in the year 2000 Ukraine had a plane shot down there and denied anything to do with it for years maybe 10 then finally admitted it was them that shot it down. Same kind of damage and missile.They were armed by Russian weapons they were Russia.So i still have reservation about judging who actually shot it down.a reply to: yuppa

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit

'Delta' has headed 'the Blue Helmets of Maidan' of 40 men and women - including several IDF veterans - in violent clashes with government forces.
snip
“I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said. “What they’re saying about Svoboda is exaggerated, I know this for a fact. I don’t like them because they’re inconsistent, not because of [any] anti-Semitism issue.”

Oh "Brother"...indeed...where art thou my Nazi bra...?
snip...

He recalls feeling this way during one of the fiercest battles he experienced, which took place last week at Institutskaya Street and left 12 protesters dead. “The snipers began firing rubber bullets at us. I fired back from my rubber-bullet rifle,” Delta said.

www.haaretz.com...

yeah right I fired my rubber bullet gun at the sniper firing rubber bullets....
No, you were the sniper
now we know why...

and also why Canada and the US and Ukraine all voted "yes! Nazi" at the Un recently

sandf BG

oh...and in advance: for those that like to play BS poker:

Svoboda is a Neo-Nazi Party

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on Satpm12b201412America/Chicago06 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on Satpm12b201412America/Chicago01 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
a reply to: UmbraSumus

A hoax? Humour?

I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it though as an idea. Israelis were heavily involved in the violence around Kiev during the coup. The new "leaders" also seem quite heavily stacked with Jewish mafia Oligarchs as well.

So yes, it could be their idea of a prank / humour but I still have reservations when looking at the actual details that are fact. In short, I don't trust them NOT to have at least pondered this.

Time will tell of course!

A couple of things that jumped out at me:

Generally speaking, the settlers in the West Bank are of the more religiously observant persuasion that the average Israeli, and as such I just don't see them up and moving to Ukraine - Israel is a very special place to religious Jews. In addition, if settlers were forcibly relocated there is plenty of space within Israel and tons of homes/apartments being constructed all over the country - no need to ship them out of Israel. Just in the last year, 4 high rise apartment buildings went up very quickly in my town.

I also know many Israelis that originally immigrated from Ukraine, and while they might occasionally go back to visit family, none of them would want to move back there - even with the current political situation here, the quality of life is better in Israel. The only places I could see them leaving Israel for would be USA, Canada, or possibly some European countries... And these people are mostly younger and not overly religious - As I said before the more religious Jews would never dream of leaving Israel.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Britguy

Oh for sure, to Zionists we are just Goyim... Fodder for their pleasure.
The Talmud tells them that's the way to be.
Supremacy is the word I was looking for too, perfectly describes a Zionist.

Which is an insult to Millions of Jews worldwide imo.

My opinion on their hatred towards Arabs come from looking through the comments sections...

They wouldn't last 5 minutes here without being banned, & ATS is lenient to all sides with an opinion.

Unless, of course, you bring up real history like the Jews being kicked out of most countries they've ever been in, and for good reason. I don't even care about Jews or any race of people, but the Elite Jewish People are the most vile and biggest con artists the world has ever witnessed.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Which is an insult to Millions of Jews worldwide imo.

My opinion on their hatred towards Arabs come from looking through the comments sections...

They wouldn't last 5 minutes here without being banned, & ATS is lenient to all sides with an opinion.

Unless, of course, you bring up real history like the Jews being kicked out of most countries they've ever been in, and for good reason. I don't even care about Jews or any race of people, but the Elite Jewish People are the most vile and biggest con artists the world has ever witnessed.

No if you really want to blame someone. Blame the ROMANS for uprooting them as slaves and dragging them to europe. They never fit in because they didnt fit in anywhere but where they originally started at. Thats part of the"real" history. If the ROmans would had left them there in JUDEA(renamed into Palestinia for punishment by the romans leadership seriously look it up)Then this would not have happenned

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So SOME Jews are from some place beside Israel lol. I don't give a dam if some are from China, THEY ALL, EVEN you came from Israel or Egypt at one point. Israel is like America, they have Jewish people from all over the world there. Normal Israelis would laugh you out of the country with a statement like that, Especially the Ethiopian Jews lol.

What you choose to ignore is the fact that the Arabs invaded and stole the land of Israel from the Jews in the first place. That is why the UN gave them their land back. It was not just for the Jews that were persecuted in Germany. It was for all Jews world wide.

Try as you wish , you will never know the truth because it is written in the most popular book in history. Until you study it and the book of Enoch you will never see the real history of man.

This is written in stone and puts the big rut roh on you and your Arab friends. Israel has been there since 1200 BC!! The Egyptians have it in their historical record and only THE JEWS EVER CALLED THE LAND ISRAEL!!!

The Merneptah Stele—also known as the Israel Stele or Victory Stele of Merneptah—is an inscription by the Ancient Egyptian king Merneptah (reign: 1213 to 1203 BC)

en.wikipedia.org...

The Jews had to leave Egypt and form their own country because Egypt was overran with evil and the Giants. The same Giants that are in tons of hieroglyphics in Luxor, Egypt shown building the place. Never mind the statues of themselves everywhere lol.

Funny how this new state of Israel in the land of Canaan was wrote about 200 years after the Exodus! Open your mind my friend, life is more interesting that way.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

The Jews had to leave Egypt and form their own country because Egypt was overran with evil and the Giants.
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

That is quite a tall tale.

To the best of my knowledge the archeological evidence does not support the Book of Exodus. If you have some proof I would be happy to have a look at it.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm an Ashkenazi Jew, and I'm not a Khazar, nor are any of us. This was proven genetically many years ago, just google it for some of the research papers. The only conspiracy here is to keep the Jewish State alive in the midst havoc in the ME. My family came from the Rhine Valley during one of the purges (there were many B4 WW2), and went to Norway, where there was a tax on Jews unless you lied about it. IDK if they paid the tax or not, but some of us ended up in the U.S Midwest prior to WW2 farming potatoes and such.

The only reason Israel is a powerful state is via the support of America and European reparations (think dolphin class subs), and the fact that no one wants to get nuked. Israel has also been very good with supporting education, development, and technology, and thus has a good economy in relative terms, at least if you're Jewish. I get real tired of being called a Khazar by people who don't know any better.

For all the wrongs that Israel heaves upon it's neighbors and other regional players, much like the U.S does, it does not change the fact that I'm a Jew, and I always will be weather I go to Synagogue or not, and I'm not a Khazar. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UmbraSumus

The Jews had to leave Egypt and form their own country because Egypt was overran with evil and the Giants.
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

That is quite a tall tale.

To the best of my knowledge the archeological evidence does not support the Book of Exodus. If you have some proof I would be happy to have a look at it.

Take your pic! Funny how, soon as the Arabs found out that the real Mount Sinai had been found and strong evidence of the Jews having been there as they were during the exodus the Saudi government made dam sure to fence the place off, Just as many sites in Egypt are. I suggest if you are seriously interested you watch.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is about all the evidence you can get archeologically in a desert of a people traveling. There are many many pictures of the hieroglyphics at Luxor online. You will see many out of place of Giant Humans standing beside many tiny humans while some show two giants working on a giant statue while four other normal size humans work below them. It takes two normal size humans to match the height of these giants in the paintings who are also shown moving their likeness into place at the gates of Luxor.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ne3rka

While I am glad you set one thing straight I find it real sad you do not even support your eternal heritage. Israel is the apple of Gods eye and mine, I would love to go if I could afford it and did not have family that needs me here. Israel will be the only safe place for you i fear in the years to come unless you go off grid in the U.S.

I for one would be going back to Israel to support my people and know I had God to protect me as he has promised to do!

Its not America or anyone else that supports Israel that keeps them alive in the mid-east. Its GOD!! He makes things happen to insure it. Very soon the end time battles will start, there will be no denying it unless its just ignored out of fear.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The problem with the OP is genetic evidence shows they are NOT Khazar.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Judging by some of the rhetoric on this thread, if the OP posted this satire as though it were fact in order to stir up Anti-Semitic hatred, he has succeeded. The object of the satire is the Anti-Semites who have used the Ashkenazi-Khazar theory to further their agenda. Not one Nazi Concentration Camp Kommandant ever said: "Wait! We can't kill this man! He's not a Jew, he's a Khazar!" Now that the Jewish people have finally created a land where they can be free of persecution, their haters are saying: "They have no right to Israel; they're Khazars, so they're not "really" Jewish!"

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Well, I guess that was the reasoning behind the installed Jewish puppets, Billionaire Oligarchs and gangsters to run the country. Get them in power, extend the invitation and use NATO to do the lions share of the dirty work, at the expense of those dumb Europeans and yanks!

Do you know how many times this same scenario has played out over the last 200years??

And we always fall for it.....

Time and time again.... such a sad cycle really.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wherever a group of jews originally descended from is irrelevant...the way you're defining 'jew' is foreign to the jewish faith. A legitimate convert is 100% jewish, no different from a native born. And assuming the mother is Jewish, whether born or converted, the child is Jewish. That is Jewish law. There are jews of all different races.

Can we not spread lies? I very strongly considered converting to orthodox judaism in the past. I used to study it constantly. This includes the talmud. I also confronted people who said the things you said, that the talmud tells jews to do all of these horrible things to non-jews, that non-jews are looked at in all of these horrible ways, etc. Well, hearing of this troubled me, though I was fairly confident it was not true. You can find all sorts of 'talmudic citations' on anti-semetic sites making such claims. However, if you take the time to actually look into them, you find time and time again that, in the best case they are taken grossly out of context and mistranslated, and more often that not are simply quotes which are 100% fabricated.
edit on 14-12-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"In a more folksy vein, Prime Minister Golda Meir famously said: “Khazar, Schmazar. There is no Khazar people. I knew no Khazars In Kiev. Or Milwaukee. Show me these Khazars of whom you speak.”

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but this article is satire.

Case in point, one of the links in the article is to another satirical article - www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sdubya

The fact that the Mods have not yet moved this thread to the appropriate forum is a black mark against ATS. No-one reading this thread can respect their integrity.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's a big board...

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Where's the anti-semitism?
I merely posted what I found.

So some say that it's satire, they are not Khazars and have no claim to anything in Ukraine.

Well how did that work out for the people of Palestine, suddenly invaded, murdered and occupied by Europeans stealing their homeland. People, I might add, with no right to that land, no ethnic claims at all other than a fairy tale in their chosen religious books.

Israel has been quite active in the region, having been there supplying Georgia when it attacked Russian territory and again during the coup in Kiev. Oh, they were all "Ex-IDF". Of course they were, and always are when it comes to these events.

Like I always say, despite all the words and denials, their actions speak louder!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, we'd all be stinking anti-semites if we opposed it, wouldn't we?

To be honest, i haven't checked into this for myself yet, but If this is actually true, then colour me an anti-semite then!

I'm anti anyone that murders for profit, personal or political gain and does so for decade upon decade busily slaughtering those who are rightfully on their own lands...if that is the semites, then i am most certainly anti-semite just as i would be anti-any-other-group of murderers.

If the cap fits.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

So some say that it's satire, they are not Khazars and have no claim to anything in Ukraine.

It is satire directed at people like you, who deny Jews their very identity by attempting to "prove" that they are not "really" Jewish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join