It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover Cops Outed and Pull Gun on Crowd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anyone else hearing anything about this?

I just came across this in my FB feed and thought it worthy of bringing here, I want some answers.

Last night, Wednesday, December 10th, 2014, during the protests in Berkeley and Oakland two undercover officers in the crowd were outed for attempting to incite the protestors to engage in looting. From what I understand,once outed, the plain clothed officers brandished weapons, prompting a member of the protests to assault one of the undies by punching his face. What happened next was that these undies, having been outed, began making arrests. OPD is claiming the under cover officers were not OPD but another agency.

Info is a bit uncertain at this point. I'm on my phone so if anyone could help me get some images up I would appreciate it.
source

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Sounds about right, gotta have a reason to break up the protests

Couldn't get the other ones to save right, gonna try again. There is a really good one with 4 pictures in one

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

If true...these guys need a vacation

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Anyone else hearing anything about this?

I just came across this in my FB feed and thought it worthy of bringing here, I want some answers.

Last night, Wednesday, December 10th, 2014, during the protests in Berkeley and Oakland two undercover officers in the crowd were outed for attempting to incite the protestors to engage in looting. From what I understand,once outed, the plain clothed officers brandished weapons, prompting a member of the protests to assault one of the undies by punching his face. What happened next was that these undies, having been outed, began making arrests. OPD is claiming the under cover officers were not OPD but another agency.

Info is a bit uncertain at this point. I'm on my phone so if anyone could help me get some images up I would appreciate it.
source

Time online has picked up on it,

time.com...

Gunman...sorry policeman in the crowd.

edit on 11-12-2014 by smurfy because: Picture

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Thanks man. I can't upload pics on my old phone, unfortunately.

Yeah, freaking agent provocateurs, if the crowd is peacefully assembled send in the "anarchists" to rile them up!

Well, doesn't look like it worked this time. The crowd outed their asses and decked one pretty good from what I hear.

What I want to know is: if it wasn't OPD officers who was it and why were they there in the first place?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So has info wars…

ETA:

One person tweeted that the under covers were “instigators of looting,” while another said they were “banging on windows.”

link to article with photo
edit on 11-12-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Yeah. Like a permanent one, maybe?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Apparently, that is what "good cops" do nowadays. Im sure there were more than just these two. They would have actually made a better impression if some of them had marched with the protestors while wearing their uniforms. I will hold further comments until more details come out.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah, thanks, how would the crowd know this guy was a cop in the first place? They are lucky the crowd didn't beat the s### out of them. For all they knew, those undies were just gun wielding lunatics.

Which is certainly how they appear.
edit on Cpm1Thursday3320145031Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:33:50 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: redundancy

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Other than unsubstantiated claims by activists, how do we know they were "instigating?" How do we know they were "with the crowd?"

How were they "unmasked?" When they arrested someone for a crime, which is something plainclothes cops are known to do?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh and by the way everyone there is another angle of that pic. The cop is pointing his gun AT a photographer.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Apparently they were not Oakland PD, but California Highway Patrol on loan.

Multiple witnesses confirm the two undercover officers of attempting to instigate violence and property damage.

Holding the gun sideways?.. Straight up gangster.

edit on 12/11/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Went through the Twitter feed. It says the UCs were CHP, not OPD. Decent pics in the feed but I can't save and upload here as I have no idea how

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

What reason would the protest have to lie?

They straight up busted these two, now apparently CHP officers trying to incite violence in their protest so they called them out and the undies got butthurt so they drew and started making arrests.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

click the link in my signature. on page one there are instructions for uploading/setting an avatar. The first part of those instructions is all about the upload process.

alternately, [ats] [ /ats] tags work on images that aren't so huge they ruin the screen. 525 width is about wht you are aiming for.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I'm mobile and can't see sigs but I appreciate the effort. When I get to a PC I'll find your name and give it a read. I THINK your name is unique enough to remember....lol

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some video,
Some of the chatter says it was uncovers that smashed windows a few nights ago. They definitely provoked protestors in other marches, and they used distinctive B/W Bandannas in the past..probably not now though, silly idea!

edit on 11-12-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow... I don't think this is going to go anywhere... but I hope word gets out on this.. I imagine this isn't the first time this has happened either...

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Other than unsubstantiated claims by activists, how do we know they were "instigating?" How do we know they were "with the crowd?"

How were they "unmasked?" When they arrested someone for a crime, which is something plainclothes cops are known to do?

Honestly,

If I were in a crowd of peaceful protesting, and some yahoo was going apes$%^ screaming or prompting things like "Burn this m34536F$^&%^& down!", especially if it was only one or two of a crowd, and nobody knew them...I'd be suspicious.

And let's face it, wouldn't you be a tad bit suspicious if the one calling for rioting and looting was white? WTF do they have the reason to call for rioting and looting?

Just an observation....

-NF

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
a reply to: NavyDoc

What reason would the protest have to lie?

They straight up busted these two, now apparently CHP officers trying to incite violence in their protest so they called them out and the undies got butthurt so they drew and started making arrests.

The only input that I have for this, and not necessarily PRO in any way, is that my run-ins (while under the influence of things now legal elsewhere) with the CHP were rather pleasant.

I hope things have not changed that much.

-NF

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join