It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Nazi state

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
You might be right on every point, but then the quintessential question remains:

HOW DO WE FIX IT???

Nobody seems to be able to present a plan that can polarize the masses, elites and corporations alike.

~Namaste

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Maybe if they acted like 'human beings' they would get treated as such.

and the Innocents that the CIA kidnapped by mistake? What do you say to them? Opps?
What if they pick you up by accident and deny you due process and basic human rights?

Back during Vietnam some Americans sided with the Viet Cong.

You get that when you march into another country's Civil war that has nothing to do with the USA or its defense.

In an era of heads getting cut off, the pursuit of weapons of mass destruction that WE SAW IN SYRIA.

Syria has WMD's so? That America problem how? Have Syria threatened to use them in a first strike capacity on the USA?

But people need to ask themselves how many more Americans are you all willing to let die.

Maybe if the USA stopped trying to "fix" the middle east Americans would stop dying?
I dont see Switzerland getting attacked.

Is one mans agony the price worth paying for the lives of over 340 million Americans?

And again what do you say to the innocents accidentally tortured by the CIA?

Would you be so willing to defend it if it was YOU or your FAMILY kidnapped by accident and tortured and denied your basic human rights by the government?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Was there a point there?

Coming from someones who lives in the UK. Whose history of torture, and meddling in others affairs has long been documented.

Longer than this nation has been around.

Let' he who is without sin cast the first stone.

And by that there should be NOTHING but EFFING SILENCE.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Agree !!

Something to Remember

Here is a visual !

www.youtube.com...

edit on 42014ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago12344 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

No, you're right. Its not okay.

I remember a few years back not too long after
the beginning of The Iraq war the government
released an updated manual of allowed tortures,
and I skimmed through it, and was appalled to
read that it even included the torture of children
in front of their parents (which included electrocution
and burning with a lighter as well as other things) for
the purpose of getting the child's parents to reveal
requested information.

I remember talking about this with family and friends
and many of them thought it was perfectly fine, after
all they were torturing American citizens.

So, none of this torture stuff should surprise anyone
who has been doing their homework over the years.

The next thing to come out will be that THEY HAVE
tortured children, perhaps even sexually assaulted them
in order to make their parents talk.

That's my prediction anyway.

And in the meantime were pointing our fingers at
"Evil Russia" and The American people need to wake up.
We are no longer the moral leader of the world.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Was there a point there?

Yes there was a point there how could you miss it? What he was saying is it's because America is running around sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong is the reason why America has so many problems with the rest of the world. If we just minded our own business and didn't run around fighting other nations wars for them we would be relatively safe. But no we overthrow or invade nations so the corporations that own our government can make more money.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

And HOW does that make us ANY different than anyone else ?

IT DOESN'T.

Everyone else can, but not US!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Was there a point there?

Yes stop deflecting!

It was not just terrorists that got kidnapped and tortured innocent people got caught up my accident!

If your so pro torture how would you like it if you or a family member got picked up by mistake?

Its a simple question.

You give government such power and innocents along with the terrorists get hurt! And you could be hurt along with them!

Coming from someones who lives in the UK. Whose history of torture, and meddling in others affairs has long been documented.

And I speak out against it and I am against it.

But the USA hardly has the moral high ground anymore so I can moth off as much as I like.

And by that there should be NOTHING but EFFING SILENCE.

Think again I will mouth off as much as I bloody well want and will call out your ridiculous logic out when ever I see it.

You decry big goverment on one hand yet you want to give them the power to bypass due process and commit torture on the other. YOU MAKE NO SENSE!!!!
edit on 11-12-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: neo96

Was there a point there?

Yes there was a point there how could you miss it? What he was saying is it's because America is running around sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong is the reason why America has so many problems with the rest of the world. If we just minded our own business and didn't run around fighting other nations wars for them we would be relatively safe. But no we overthrow or invade nations so the corporations that own our government can make more money.

Some one gets it!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
u seem to have found your American ness or side or,,

well done.
3 cheers

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If your so pro torture how would you like it if you or a family member got picked up by mistake?

They wouldn't be.

They are not a bunch of right wing lunatics in the ME clinging to their guns, and religion in the ME.

Nice false equivocation.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

yes its called "Freely carry on Enterprise" with other Nation States.

or Free Enterprise.

yeah.

its where money comes from.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And HOW does that make us ANY different than anyone else ?

IT DOESN'T.

Everyone else can, but not US!

Do these other nations cry we are spreading freedom and democracy when they are attacking those nations?
We are the one that constantly talk about Freedom but we seem to have a problem with letting other nations run their nations as they choose. So don't cry we are protecting ourselves when we have been attacking other nations for years before someone from that nation attacks America. It's time for the American empire to come to an end like all other empires.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It's time for the American empire to come to an end like all other empires.

Works for me. I'd love nothing better to see those social engineering programs go byebye.

I guess some people never thought of what really pays for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

They wouldn't be.

They are not a bunch of right wing lunatics in the ME clinging to their guns, and religion in the ME.

Nice false equivocation.

Are you blind?

It was not just "right wing lunatics in the ME clinging to their guns"
The CIA admitted it accidentally captured and tortured 26 innocents that turned out to have nothing to do with terrorism!

Look at this account as a example who was picked up due to mistaken identity cause your stupid arse CIA could not get a simple name right.

No no not "Nice false equivocation".

Or is it ok cause he was brown and Muslim? That makes denying of due process and human rights ok in your eyes?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

They wouldn't be.

Nice false equivocation.

They don't have to be in the ME. Thanks to the Patriot Act that can happen to them right here in America. Because in case you have forgotten even the right wing lunatics holding onto their guns while waving the bible is seen as a potential terrorist. So if members of your family start getting dragged away you will of course support it because it's for the good of the nation right?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Nope not blind.

Don't believe the GD demagoguery that the CIA went around all willy nilly and rounded people up for the hell of it.

As some people are claiming.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Or is it ok cause he was brown and Muslim? That makes denying of due process and human rights ok in your eyes?

Now you are getting it. When the people are Muslim then it's ok no matter what happens to them.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Has anyone in the thread READ The GD report ?

I know Feinstein hasn't.

I know MANY people haven't.

Hell they didn't read the GD Patriot ACt,

They didn't read the GD ACA.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It's time for the American empire to come to an end like all other empires.

Works for me. I'd love nothing better to see those social engineering programs go byebye.

I guess some people never thought of what really pays for them.

Judging by this answer you clearly have no idea of what I am even talking about. Go learn what an empire is then come back.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join