It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan's Bruce Lee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
This guy looks just like Bruce Lee and has Martial Arts aspirations to be a movie star like Bruce Lee. No conspiracy here, I just want ATS to see the return of Bruce Lee.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

really dont want to spoil it for you but this dude is lame as hell living in cheese ball city.
another in a long line of imitators for me.

about on par with a fat elvis impersonator in vegas.

. i like my martial arts stars to be legit...
thats just me

id like to see him get tuned up by michael jai white though......im on a jai white kick at the moment.

sorry man. its how i feel

he does have like 11,000 hits though
hahaha

i dont like him....
edit on 10-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Tony Jaa would slaughter this wannabe.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

well yeah.
tony jaa would ruin him.
matter of fact i cant really think of a martial arts movie star that wouldnt wipe the floor with him

im into jeeja yanin right now too

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is wildly insulting to Bruce Lee.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

i dont really care for bruce lee myself but there really is only one bruce lee imitator worth a damn.

maybe this dude from the op can act like this guy acting like bruce....that could work

edit on 11-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

No, no conspiracy. He's just a reincarnated clone from Bruce Lee's long lost twin brother!

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

wow. I don't like bruce lee but even I have to agree that this guy is insulting to bruce lee. Who lives their lives like that. Impersonating someone else for a living. Thats just unhealthy.

As far as Jai White. Yeah. I like that guy. He'd give most martial arts actors a serious run for their money or lives. Good thing he's a nice guy. And funny too.

Tony Jaa is awesome. It would be hard to name a martial arts star that could beat him in fighting. Others can beat him on proper wushu technique (jet li) but probably not in a gritty fight scene. If I had to choose a actor who could beat out Jaa I would go with Cecep Arif Rahman from the Raid 2. That dude is legit. Stupid fast, technically precise, and well versed in many styles from his region. He might be able to beat all of the previous actors with real martial skill. Plus he's also a nice guy too.

but this guy trying to be bruce lee. Sheesh. It's like enter the dragon finally made it to pakistani distribution.

Cecep

Cecep

The Raid 2

the raid 2
edit on 11-12-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

michael jai white is sick man.
he is a serious student of the arts.
i love the way he fights....

i just watched one of his newer ones called falcon rising. pretty damn good. apparently its the first of several...
those will be good.

i just think its lame this dude wants to look like him dress like him fight like him....

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

imitating Bruce Lee is stupid. Plus he wasn't the greatest anything. Just some dude.

Jai White is a guy I would love to kick it with.. He's on my top 10 list of dudes to drink beer with. In fact you should start a thread like that. ATS members top 10 famous people they would like you drink a beer with.

Christopher walken is up there for me. I just think it would be weirdly fascinating to talk to that guy over a beer.

But thanks for the heads up with Falcon Rising. Where can I find?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

But thanks for the heads up with Falcon Rising. Where can I find?

well, its new so youre gonna have to look.
know what i mean

not officially released till january
you can pre order
www.amazon.com...

im waiting for this one

skin trade///michael jai white, tony jaa, dolph lundgren, ron perlman
www.imdb.com...

After his family is killed by a Serbian gangster with international interests. NYC detective Nick goes to S.E. Asia and teams up with a Thai detective to get revenge and destroy the syndicates human trafficking network.

^^^thats gonna hit hard

edit on 11-12-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join