It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Like a Flash of Lightning, I get it! Yahweh as Adam's Higher Nature - Satan the Lower Nature (ONE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
a reply to: AlephBet

Saying that the lower nature must die is a little bit dualism. In fact it has to be subdued by the higher nature. If it was completely eliminated, apathy would result and apathy isn't a good thing either.

I find your posts interesting, but you should try to go straight to the point and keep Biblical quotes to the minimum because it's really hard to read you and follow your thoughts, they appear a bit disjointed.

I hold to two realizations from scripture. We must forgive our enemies in the end. Each person is an individuation given free will. Accordingly, there are five baptisms.

Earth (Carbon - 6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons), which is the mark of the beast below.

Air (Nitrogen 777, Oxygen 888), which is the mark of the higher nature from Word / DNA / Tree of Life / Book of Life.

Water - River of Life / The Cup of the Mother's Womb (Aleph Mem)

Fire - Flaming sWord / Judgment / Accountability / Trials (Yahweh)

Spirit - The Goal / Pathos / LOVE (Holy Spirit that must be imparted). This is the gift accepted or rejected. The Fruit of the Spirit must be produced. Pathos.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

---Our greatest source of truth comes from one Dweller we must get past. The knowledge of the gate requires the first one in and the last one out.

Revelation 1

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

As I said in the OP, this changes every presupposition. It shows us the plan. Once this is known, we can see the reality of the situation for those who reject the truth that is already imprinted on our hearts.

Water puts out fire. Fire must come to bring the rest of the souls into the Spirit at the end. Beyond the fire, I am not sure what is left if rejection is held at the level of the lower nature.

If the Shepherd is the last one out (TAV), then I assume he cannot leave until all are brought back through the gate.

I choose the water to put out the fire. This is the purpose of baptism and why fruit must be produced. Seed must first be gathered from the Word, entering an open ear(seed), then entering the soil that is prepared (Heart).

See this thread: How Phoenician Reveals Babel
edit on 11-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's cool that you are uncovering some universal spiritual truths (for info you can find them also outside of the bible) but please take care because your writing sounds a bit manic and you tend to mix all kind of stuff together even when not related.

Don't hesitate to take breaks from your studies and don't obsess over scriptures alone. There tons of other writings by very wise people who already decoded all these texts for you so you don't have to go through all the trouble, risking to mix truth with errors.

That's actually one of the many forms the Dweller will take when the student approaches the truth. Obsession, misdirection, mania. I believe you are actually in front of your very own Dweller, and not far from discovering your truth if you manage to go past him uninjured.

Take care

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Have you not read my threads?

Rumi 2

Every scripture possible to own in in my library. I value them all. If you hear echos of many thoughts, I resolve them all by the filter of the Bible. The root must be found from the seed. That seed originates with Phonetician.

The Father language is the Aleph Bet (meaning Abba, Father). It is the Strong House. For West, it's Greek. Together, they mirror the 46 letters of our chromosomes. 22 Hebrew (East) and 24 Greek (West).

Hidden in the Letters of Hebrew

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

Why would I have? I don't know you, I just replied to this thread.

Plus like I told you your posts are hard to read, your thoughts are disjoint and sound manic. You connect things which are not connected.

According to you you already met your dweller, died and reborn. Yet you talk like someone who hasn't. You don't sound at peace, you sound obsessed and manic.

Sorry for being blunt I'm just being honest for your best. I went through this like many others before me. If you don't take care you will suffer delusions and even a breakdown and all your efforts will be lost.

Everyone can find the supreme truth in the silence of his heart. No texts are necessary (how do you think they wrote these texts in the first place?). I'm sorry to say it but you sound obsessed by your texts, by your quest for "truth".

You are not far from it but you have to humbly calm down and not keep acting like you are some kind of genius about to crack a spiritual truth bombs hidden in these texts.

The truth is known by many already. It's a truth that has to be LIVED, not decoded. Love isn't the result of an equation or a logical conclusion, it's an EMOTION. Likewise, spiritual truths have to be LIVED, not investigated.

Take care

edit on 11-12-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

a reply to: AlephBet

Saying that the lower nature must die is a little bit dualism. In fact it has to be subdued by the higher nature. If it was completely eliminated, apathy would result and apathy isn't a good thing either.

I find your posts interesting, but you should try to go straight to the point and keep Biblical quotes to the minimum because it's really hard to read you and follow your thoughts, they appear a bit disjointed.

corporeal apathy is a big thing in spirituality lately. stop giving a crap and you wont suffer anymore. psychological suicide.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
So why is Yahweh ordering armies to attack and conquer cities and villages if he is the higher nature? That doesn't seem like a very high natured thing to do.

Earth is not the weigh station, it is what is being weighed. You are the dweller on the threshold, the medium through which the unseen sees what is seen.

What is seen? Earth. What is unseen? The one seeing it. We are the dweller on the threshold because we are both body and unseen, we are the Son (image) of God. Both male (unseen) and female (seen).

You are so close. Keep seeking brother.

That's because Yahweh/Jehovah is a false God.

He is The Evil One.

And made his own kingdom on the earth, of which

Satan (The Adversary) as well as Christ / Lucifer
have been and will take back the earth as part of
their kingdom.

Just my two cents.

Rebel 5

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Once Satan is defeated on the Cross and Jesus returns, he is the one that comes again (God Almighty). He has fully overcome.

8 “Listen, Chief Priest Joshua and your friends sitting with you. These men are a sign of things to come: I’m going to bring my servant, the Branch.9 “Look at the stone I have set in front of Joshua. That one stone has seven eyes.[a] I am engraving an inscription on it,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth. “I will remove this land’s sin in a single day. 10 On that day,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth, “each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree.”

Joshua was being prepared for new clothes (body). Is it possible he hung on the cross as the Last Adam and High Priest of Israel? If so, eh paid the debt of Genesis 9 and bloodshed. By doing this, he paid for humanity, but ALSO for Yahweh. Do you get this now. If Yahweh and Adam are one at the end, this means each were rising together toward the Cross.

………..
I think I am closer than ever to getting this straight.

No you aren’t getting it straight, you are going in the diametrically opposite direction.

The “cross” was ”crucified” By Yahoshua.The cross is the tree of the knowledge of good and evil..i.e…the religious carnal mind..satan….The cross is the tree and is the death of life.Yahoshua crucified the Tree by hanging on it not the other way around.He was not “paying” debt for his sin or anyone elses.That is paganism at it’s most perverse.The creator God’s purpose is to resurrect man from their nature ..religion..making “God” in their own image.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Why would I have? I don't know you, I just replied to this thread.

Plus like I told you your posts are hard to read, your thoughts are disjoint and sound manic. You connect things which are not connected.

According to you you already met your dweller, died and reborn. Yet you talk like someone who hasn't. You don't sound at peace, you sound obsessed and manic................

:

Thank you for your insight and denying ignorance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join