It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buddha rebuked a Demiurge god, who thought he was, The One True God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Doesnt the name Mara have connotations to the Moon? And thus simply confirms the soul trap there that John Lear speaks of and David Icke's in depth book, Moon Matrix? That our moon is local chapter seat of control, and part of the hijacking of the school?

This is just an ancient metaphoric way of saying the same thing.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Nice to see people waking up from the trance. Nothing in this place is real. No Illusion can exist beyond death any more than humanity can believe beyond their entranced hypnotic state upon awakening from it.

S&F

How superbly ironic, waking from a dream into a realm where nothing is real.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not to be deterred Baka Brahma went on to become American President...

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WatchRider

So are you suggesting a non-spiritual stance turning backs on the divine is wisdom then?

No, I just think "Divine" has a different definition than what the Abrahamic 3 believe. Enlightenment, Christ-Hood, Spiritual change and awakening, ego death, bliss, Oneness, all things that Christ, Buddha, Mystics talk about as a goal here in this realm is still legit. Its just taken in a different context now, knowing that what I have always felt as child, that this earth realm isn't right/broke/possibly evil.......finally has some context

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
See the link in my signature for a ton of links and teachings hat have to do with transcending, enlightenment, buddhist, christian mystical, and other mystical teachings/philosophies. I will add, you can read til your blue in the face, so make sure to add a practice of some sort on a daily basis
edit on 10-12-2014 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The strange thing in that, take Islam for example, most people don’t know is that a belief in a God is NOT the first pillar of it.

It is to believe in the UNSEEN or what you haven’t perceived as of yet.

It is never about 'belief' - it is about 'realization'.
The UNSEEN has to be realized and that itself is God realization.

God is all SEEING.

Can the seer of what is being seen be seen?

Right here and now there is an appearance (the pc monitor etc...) - what is seeing it? Have a look and see what is seeing.

St. Francis of Assisi — 'What we are looking for is what is looking.'

The mind is always seeking for 'something' out there - in time and space but that seeking will end when one realizes the seer which is ever present.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

This is a good question, how does one resolve the issue of class order, even among the gods themselves? Well, the way the Infinite(or Ultimate) Creator resolves this is to break apart and BE everyone's souls himself, and make it into a game so that eventually, everyone realizes that nothing is real, except for the Soul/Consciousness, and that we are all merely avatars with souls, all trying to play a role, and that those Souls/Consciousness are connected on an unseen level such that we are all a part of the Infinite One. All of this is in the channelings, so to me, we just need to find out that this is a simulation, or that UFOs exist. If we can corroborate the Bible, then I think that would be sufficient, just to know that God exists.

Right now. I think we should restart that stuff about the Hadron Collider. To me, we probably need just 25 more years of advancements in Quantum Physics, to finally get a good idea of our origin.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My personal philosophy which is written here
LINK
Is that we as fallen beings (western religion) or lost of nature (Buddhism) are metaphysically AN ELLIPSE (Corrupted circle) from the symbol perfect circle

All the science of the Soul is in the above book

WHEN ONE RETURNS TO THE PERFECT CIRCLE THEN THEY AUTOMATICALLY HAVE ENLIGHTENMENT, SALVATION ETC.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

The strange thing in that, take Islam for example, most people don’t know is that a belief in a God is NOT the first pillar of it.

It is to believe in the UNSEEN or what you haven’t perceived as of yet.

It is never about 'belief' - it is about 'realization'.
The UNSEEN has to be realized and that itself is God realization.

God is all SEEING.

Can the seer of what is being seen be seen?

Right here and now there is an appearance (the pc monitor etc...) - what is seeing it? Have a look and see what is seeing.

The mind is always seeking for 'something' out there - in time and space but that seeking will end when one realizes the seer which is ever present.

The unseen is what you don’t perceive as a believer (seeker of the truth)

You only believe in the enlightened state so you carry on with the exercises and work with the faith that you CAN gain enlightenment.

That’s why the first pillar of Islam (ISLAMIC SUFISM) has nothing to do with a God.
The unenlightened will destroy God and make the mockery that religion has made of the concept

St. Francis of Assisi — 'What we are looking for is what is looking

Or the seeker and the sought are one

edit on 10-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The unseen is what you don’t perceive as a believer (seeker of the truth)
The unseen is that which is perceiving - it is what is knowing that there is seeing happening right here and now the only time and place that can ever be known.
Here/now is what there always is, however here/now constantly appear different.

You only believe in the enlightened state so you carry on with the exercises and work with the faith that you CAN gain enlightenment.
Enlightenment or liberation can happen even when not sought for, in fact the best way to avoid it would be to seek it. When there is no seeking that is liberation.

Or the seeker and the sought are one

It is realized that there never was a seeker, just seeking.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

There is an objective state within metaphysics that has to do with distorted or corrupted faculties of perception.

That’s what the spiritual path is for, and then beyond that, one is really alive because they have regained their lost faculties.

Buddha told people to work out their salvation. He also spoke of an apocalypse that has to do with the macrocosm when the spiritual path of this world will be shut down…

That’s the essence of western religion and all the talk about heaven and hell which is largely allegorical but still an objective reality

It is based on this:
AS ABOVE SO BELOW

When the ABOVE (demiurge--Macrocosm) regains perfection then the microcosm’ will involuntarily HAVE to perfect.

That will be very unpleasant.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

There is an objective state within metaphysics that has to do with distorted or corrupted faculties of perception.

That’s what the spiritual path is for, and then beyond that, one is really alive because they have regained their lost faculties.

There is no path to perceiving - it is happening all by itself right now. Realizing that you are not actually doing perceiving ALIVENESS may be felt. The human 'being' has forgotten that it is already 'being' - it THINKS it is a human 'doing'.

Aliveness appears to be lost because one is living in thought constructs instead of seeing, hearing, smelling and tasting the beloved, which is never not here.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The spiritual path is NOT about aliveness it’s about STATES of consciousness that we aren’t experiencing because of the broken inner faculties…all of our senses aren’t alive just a few.

That's why Buddha could access higher realms that we cant. Its not about thinking experiments, imo.

It’s a path to repair something broken in our soul, when that’s done existential seeing, hearing and knowing occurs

ALL religion and metaphysics has metaphorical and allegorical symbols for this path back to reclaim the lost or misplaced faculties.
Heaven, Hell, Garden of Eden, Nirvana, Mara are all synbols for this inner struggle

Sure often it’s all misdirection or done indirectly just like often medicine is indirect or psychiatry

Sure were already perceiving or we wouldn’t be alive. But the theory is that there is a higher perception that ordinary consciousness we have been use to can't approach without certain experiences and exposures outside of ordinary consciousness
edit on 10-12-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes this is what the mind leads you to 'believe' to be true - you can then go on seeking for something that you believe is not here already - it is a great game.
There is only This That Is, yet thought says there is more!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Something akin to this is a book by Christian O'brien where Christ talks about the different realms in the spirit world and how one must traverse them being aware of the demons/devils who would do one harm on the journey.

This is something that is not taught with christianity - yet the eastern religions cover it.

I actually find this information jarring because although I don't align myself with any of the desert religions as all seem flawed and manipulated to me, this concept that there is danger in the upper realms is quite frightening. In fact it seems to me the idea of telling people about a heaven which is a paradise, full of virgins for a man's lust etc etc (with a spirit body Ha Ha) and whatever seems to be darn right dangerous and deliverately misleading. It could well mean that souls are not prepared for what they will find, especially as we don't in truth have any idea of life after death, except that many reincarnate - are they the lucky ones, and if so, how lucky?

This makes me think that it is an intentional misleading in order to get the human to have sex with the demons in the after life that will then have them reborn into the earth.

Both Jesus and the eastern religions say that the first thing you will encounter is lustful beings having sex, and inviting you to join them, these are demons and if you join them you are reborn into the world.

So when they tell them they will get 72 virgins, then they die and see a bunch of "what looks like people" having sex, they think it is for them and join, thus being reborn into the earth.

Strength, Peace, and knowledge to you my friends.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

The word God originates from the word Good and is a Germanic form for the absolute deity, the Gospell or Good New's.

Jesus has his Father who is in heaven and our father too but once when someone called him Good he rebuked them saying Only God is Good or only the Father is good, another interpretation in line with your thought's though I do not share them would be Only Goodness is God or only Goodness is worthy of Worship.

You talk of how Buddha was tempted by Mara but you do not draw the analogy with Christ who had fasted in the wilderness which is something the Buddha himself would have recognized and the Spririt who came claiming to own and create all the world and tempting Jesus saying that if he worshiped him as his only true god than all this he would give him.

The truth shall set you free, Wisdom begin's with understanding we have none.

There are similarity's which may suggest Buddha and Christ are aspect's of the same universal teaching Originating in the Good or the Truth.

A great light Shining unto the people living in Darkness.

The Enlightened one (nothing to do with the illuminated to those that spot that but a title of Buddha).

Rejection of the world and temptation.

Being of a higher form not of the world of death.

Reborn into the spirit to break the cycle (jew's of several sect's and the samaritans as well as today's samaritan descended drue did have reincarnation belief with jesus giving knowledge and faith as well as taking the Kharma of his follower's upon himself, sharing Kharma as a group in the church.

Of course My knowledge of Buddhism is basic but I see nothing that contradict's christ.

However opening these path's to those who are ill prepared can only lead them upon a more complicated ascent with far more chance of falling and the Buddha did not take your Sin or Karma upon himself as Christ did so who is more worthy of your devotion, self ascent through teaching and meditation or help all through christian charity and love.

Neither Christ nor Buddha asked or told people to worship them.
In fact both said do not worship idles, but only the one true God that is all, is love, and is beyond the comprehension of any on this plane of existence.

It is the evil ones, who have been telling the people to worship Jesus. He said worship his father, who is in him, just as he is in you. Jesus and you are both the son of god.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AmenStop

What you are saying is a Jehovah's Whitness idiology and interpretation, Jesus also said "None come to the father but by me" and again "He that see's me see's the father".

The god of the old testament is not a different person, the direct law's given directly by god are the ten commandment's and had israel obeyed them there would have been no need for other law's but they did not, most of the law's then passed by the Judge's, King's and Prophet's of the old testament were written by Men with all the flaw's of men, most of these are to be found in the first five book's of the old testament and here is the point, when and were they contradict the ten commandment's then you know they are not of Yahwey, but compare the law's of the new testament they do not contradict any of the old testament but do stick perfectly to the Ten commandment's.

Take Jesus (Yeshua) attitude toward stoning, he said "I come for the sick not the well", the Sinner's to you and me and again "judge not lest ye be judged" then there is what happened when a woman was about to be stoned, you know the story but do you realise he was holding his stone looking at the stoning mob when he told them "Let he that is WITHOUT sin cast the first stone", his voice carried such authority and they felt like he was seeing through them and judging them because that is exactly what he was doing, they dropped there stone's and he said then "Then Neither shall I", he was going to stone the first Hippocrit to throw a stone at that poor girl like david and goliath but he was facing a crowd instead of a giant.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall recieve mercy, It is Jesus not our own soul that shall judge us on Judgement day, now many believe they can predict but he also said non shall know the hour or the time or the day so it can not be predicted at all.

And the Lord said to my lord sit at my Right hand, Jesus is the right hand of the Almighty, his son and Emanuel, he is the word of god incarnate.

And in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

The word is God, Jesus is God he is telling us not to worship him but Goodness, not idol's or idea's he is our father but because he is God he can do what for man is not possible and that includes some very difficult to explain logic problems' for the cult of Jehova's whitness', now many of them are god fearing and though I do not see eye to eye on there interpretation or enforcement of the old testament over the new testament in that interpretation I most certainly do see them as fellow christian's.

edit on 10-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The god of the old testament is not a different person,

On the contrary... they are complete opposites

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Lets see what John has to say about that...

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Please reference the exact source by link if possible. Quote the pages as well, or just the quotes themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Sure it’s already here its already been here and we had it at one time in primordial history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join