It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

swastika wrapping paper pulled from walgreens shelves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Look at the image of the paper... It is not a Swastika. A Swastika is two "S's" to represent the Nazi SS... The wrapping paper is "Z's".

I used to make fun of my buddy's "Skinhead" brother because his dumb donkey had a cross tattooed on his leg with the "Z Z" Zwastika symbol. Real bright guy, his real Initals are K.K.K. also tattooed on his arm on a burning cross written in Japanese Kanji lettering.

People are so stupid... Scared of a symbol, that only gets it's power from their fear!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pauligirl
It's not a swastika.
It's a Greek Key design.
Greek Key
Greek Key

please don't bring reason and logic into a Defend Christmas thread. Especially one that has a swastika in the plot line.

Art deco is art deco. The paper is art deco.

Then again....who really cares about wrapping paper? Is our loss of access to this wrapping paper going to adversely effect anyone?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Art deco is art deco.

I think I've heard of him. Jewish guy, right?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
That's not a Nazi symbol.
The woman is an ignorant fool.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
SS symbol is a viking rune meaning sun or victory.. there is a band called kiss who use it aswell the double zig and united states marine corps scout snipers since the 1980s but stopped 2012 because strong public criticism due to the link with the SS

a rune means secret or whisper it was used as alphabet but aswell magical rituals. Like curses,protection

reply to: wastedown

top topics

<< 1   >>

join