It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
So tell me how exactly is human division "excellent prima facie evidence" of alien manipulation?

The AoH contend the forces that would like to control us influence certain people in certain positions to enhance the divisiveness of the human race.

When I look around all I see from the MSM, certain politicians, think tanks attempting to overtly or covertly promote division, politically, religiously, racially, sexually, by gender, by class, by nation............its so widespread. Yet individuals, on their own or through grassroots organizations attempt to combat this.

So it is happening. In Canada you are living in a bubble, one of the few places in the world where this isn't overwhelming and doesn't really affect you day to day. Most other places in the world are different.

I think the divisiveness is against human nature and really needs to be stoked to come out, for most decent people. That is what we see, have seen for thousands of years. A great way to keep us under control.

Of course it is not 100% proof, but it makes sense in a motive and opportunity kind of way.

How to control earth? Keep the humans divided. Simple.

edit on 11-12-2014 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
a reply to: Tangerine

You are incredibly defensive... There is no cult to join. Having the awareness of what we face as a race is an important step in maintaining our self-determination. Please try to look past your own preferential interpretations.

Why don't you tell us how you happened upon this information? Where? How long ago? What is your involvement in this organization?

Are you aware that belief systems are nearly as common as fleas and this is just one of many and, like most, is based on no evidence? How do you reconcile that with your zealous promotion of it?

I came across the AoH briefings at the beginning of the year, in a comment in a UFO-related subreddit. I am very interested in this phenomenon. I read the briefings and that impelled me to share their perspective. It is that simple. What is my involvement in this organization? I am an ardent supporter of it and of what it stands for.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

In fact, it is 0% proof of aliens. All it shows is that people are divided and people take advantage of that.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

a reply to: Ridhya

Unity as a race is necessary for our survival. If we continue to compete and wage war we will end up with nothing. I never set out to provide evidence, and there is plenty of it around, if you choose to look. Besides, I believe there are links to a few good sites in the description of the video.

Thank you for being so candid, but I would again urge you to reconsider your assumptions regarding this.

Which race? Caucasions? Negroids? Mongoloids? Those are races. Or are you speaking of a species? You don't even have your definitions straight. Why should humans survive? We're an appalling species. We're aggressive, warlike, and destructive to the environment and other species. Why aren't these "space brothers" trying to save more worthy species such as dogs?

Referring to us as the human species is a little bit too clinical for me, so I opted for the widely accepted, if factually inaccurate, human race. How about humanity then?

Humanity may exhibit a range of destructive and irresponsible behaviors, that is true. If you consider our current society, we resemble a world of adolescents, drunk on power and as vehemently irresponsible as we can be. However, we have the potential to grow up, out of this adolescence, and to mature as a world community. There is our potential. To reach it, we must retain our self-determination. It is that simple. If we become a client state to foreign powers, the direction of our development will be usurped and guided according to the needs of the governing power, as you can see demonstrated in many ways in our own world.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

And he is living in Johannesburg now, not Cape Town. Although I don't even know why I bother sharing this information.

Well, if that is the case then I apologize. I have a very jaded view on UFO religious groups.

Hey, I used to be a very cynical person. Now I am realizing that I need to stop judging the world and start looking for ways to contribute instead.

Part of what inspired me to share the AoH briefings is that personal responsibility and the development of higher consciousness and objectivity within the individual is such a strong theme throughout them. It is a challenge for us to seriously reconsider our approach to life.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

In fact, it is 0% proof of aliens. All it shows is that people are divided and people take advantage of that.

That is just your opinion, and you are entitled to it, just as I am entitled to mine.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220
I read the Allies stuff some time ago. There is an agenda here. Aliens always seem to say 'We are the good guys. Those other guys are bad' (see The Friendship Case). I don't trust any of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9

And he is living in Johannesburg now, not Cape Town. Although I don't even know why I bother sharing this information.

Well, if that is the case then I apologize. I have a very jaded view on UFO religious groups.

Hey, I used to be a very cynical person. Now I am realizing that I need to stop judging the world and start looking for ways to contribute instead.

Part of what inspired me to share the AoH briefings is that personal responsibility and the development of higher consciousness and objectivity within the individual is such a strong theme throughout them. It is a challenge for us to seriously reconsider our approach to life.

It's fine to reconsider one's approach to life; however you act like your guru/cult leader is special. Why don't you take the time to investigate other of the myriad of philosophies out there? Try Hinduism, Hermeticism, Buddhism, Rosicrucianism, Zoroastrianism etc. before you conclude that you've hit the motherlode with this stuff you're pushing. Aliens? Where's the testable evidence proving that they even exist? Where's the testable evidence that they are "friendly"?

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Indigent

The reality of the situation is that we face losing our self-determination to foreign powers, if we do not stand against foreign intervention. The aim of the Allies' briefings is to spread awareness.
and this has been the plight of many peoples and civilizations, this is no alien story. This story is particularly dear to us, it has changed us, moldes us to who we are now. Our collective pyche is not changing, its archetypical. We will just continue to rehash and rehash the same stories over and freaking over again.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

If you read the Allies briefings you would know that they advocate human self-determination, human responsibility, human unity and human wisdom. They do not present themselves as our saviors, they specifically stress that they are not here on any kind of diplomatic mission and do not seek to establish any kind of contact yet. We are not ready. They merely offer us a perspective that we would not otherwise have.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

In nature the strong will dominate the weak, if they can. Certainly this will manifest in a universe full of intelligent life. We face a new arena of competition on a scale that we, as a fractious and divided society, are not ready for.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I disagree; we know our behavoir as humans. Do we know the sociological and pycholgical nature/maturity of a advanced civilization capable of interstellar travel? And if so how? Where is the measure? This story is most certainly human and is charateristic of our maturity. In the sands of time the human race is a grain of sand. With our archetypical innate fears and desires, im not sure we will ever develope into a intersolar species (ability to travel and colonize/terraform). If we dont kill ourselfs,surely we will merge with technology as to conquer our inner defects, that at one time were our means of survival but will spell our end.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

It's fine to reconsider one's approach to life; however you act like your guru/cult leader is special. Why don't you take the time to investigate other of the myriad of philosophies out there? Try Hinduism, Hermeticism, Buddhism, Rosicrucianism, Zoroastrianism etc. before you conclude that you've hit the motherlode with this stuff you're pushing.

I do not act at anything. I am not pushing anything. This thread is about the ten-point summary of the Allies of Humanity briefings. If you would like to discuss the Greater Community Spirituality, there exists a separate discussion for that.

Aliens? Where's the testable evidence proving that they even exist?

I do not know how you would "test" evidence of alien life, but you can examine it objectively and derive certain conclusions. Either way, you are free to interpret the existing evidence as you see fit.

Where's the testable evidence that they are "friendly"?

If by "they" you mean the Allies of Humanity, then the closest you will come to knowing if they are friendly or not, perhaps, would be to read the summary I have presented for you here.
edit on 14-12-2014 by AllyofHumanity9220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I bet the aliens are super excited to welcome islam into the universe....
Lets see.....kill the gays, subjugate females and oppress/enslave all those who do not believe in the ramblings of your 7th century sociopathic pedophile prophet.
Universe, meet humanity and its religion(s)...,.have fun with that

Christosterone

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thats not an opinion, its a simple fact, that human division is not proof of aliens.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It's fine to reconsider one's approach to life; however you act like your guru/cult leader is special. Why don't you take the time to investigate other of the myriad of philosophies out there? Try Hinduism, Hermeticism, Buddhism, Rosicrucianism, Zoroastrianism etc. before you conclude that you've hit the motherlode with this stuff you're pushing.

I do not act at anything. I am not pushing anything. This thread is about the ten-point summary of the Allies of Humanity briefings. If you would like to discuss the Greater Community Spirituality, there exists a separate discussion for that.

Aliens? Where's the testable evidence proving that they even exist?

I do not know how you would "test" evidence of alien life, but you can examine it objectively and derive certain conclusions. Either way, you are free to interpret the existing evidence as you see fit.

Where's the testable evidence that they are "friendly"?

If by "they" you mean the Allies of Humanity, then the closest you will come to knowing if they are friendly or not, perhaps, would be to read the summary I have presented for you here.

You absolutely ARE pushing something. That's obvious. To deny it is ridiculous.
Your entire premise is based on the existence of these aliens yet you do not present an iota of testable evidence proving that they even exist. You expect us to accept a "summary" that contains not an iota of testable evidence and is written by a human as evidence of the existence and intent of aliens. In other words, you are asking us to believe YOU. In other other words, you are expecting us to be extremely gullible. Either you have been sucked so deeply into this cult that you have surrendered your ability to reason critically or you are attempting to con those of us who can not reason critically. This is no different from a religion in that one is expected to suspend critical reasoning and make a leap of faith to trust the "seller". No thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The post is called, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation". If you refuse to believe intelligent life has visited the Earth at all, then you are free to completely ignore this post. Again, what I offer here is merely a perspective. Certainly, you may dispute the validity of the source of this perspective.

However, without referring to the summary itself, you have been ceaselessly attacking this post and myself as though it were a personal insult to you. Do you have anything against the notion of allowing humanity to mature as a worldwide community? Do you wish to see us subjugated by interstellar trade collectives?

You may argue that there exists no evidence that we are in any danger whatsoever. You may even argue that there is no evidence that there is any intelligent life anywhere in the universe. That is your prerogative. However, since the post is titled, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation", I wonder how you currently see ET visitation, in light of your belligerent responses. Why don't you enlighten me with your perspective, instead of attempting to denigrate my efforts?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The post is called, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation". If you refuse to believe intelligent life has visited the Earth at all, then you are free to completely ignore this post. Again, what I offer here is merely a perspective. Certainly, you may dispute the validity of the source of this perspective.

However, without referring to the summary itself, you have been ceaselessly attacking this post and myself as though it were a personal insult to you. Do you have anything against the notion of allowing humanity to mature as a worldwide community? Do you wish to see us subjugated by interstellar trade collectives?

You may argue that there exists no evidence that we are in any danger whatsoever. You may even argue that there is no evidence that there is any intelligent life anywhere in the universe. That is your prerogative. However, since the post is titled, "The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation", I wonder how you currently see ET visitation, in light of your belligerent responses. Why don't you enlighten me with your perspective, instead of attempting to denigrate my efforts?

Your summary makes the claim of fact that aliens exist and have visited earth. Prove it. Cite the testable evidence making that claim fact. Don't call it a "perspective" when it's been presented as a claim of fact. I don't "see ET visitation" because there's not an iota of testable evidence proving that ET exists or has visited. IF you have testable evidence to the contrary, cite it.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Occultists have a tendency to deal with powers beyond the veil though, wouldn't you agree?

To the average Joe it would be no less crazy to suggest black magicians are manipulating society and possibly working with negative spiritual hierarchies than to suggest that extraterrestrials are manipulating society.

Isolated people will have such insights perhaps, but good luck convincing the masses that dark occultists or ET's are manipulating humanity. Some major catalysts would have to happen before most people would even begin to entertain such seemingly fictional narratives.

From what I hear the other hierarchy indicate some pretty spectacular catalysts in the future though, to be fair, if true both sides probably(undoubtedly) know of these events. We'll see..

Interesting you mention this because I think secret societies involved with the occult are linked to negative oriented ET's who exist outside of human perception. They may be one in the same, it's just that throughout history the terms and classes of identification may have been distorted...perhaps intentionally. Terms like angels, demons, multiple references to various serpents. fallen angels, the Elohim, non - terrestrial reptilian beings etc., could all be somehow related and/or interchangeable? There's certainly a possibility.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Occultists have a tendency to deal with powers beyond the veil though, wouldn't you agree?

To the average Joe it would be no less crazy to suggest black magicians are manipulating society and possibly working with negative spiritual hierarchies than to suggest that extraterrestrials are manipulating society.

Isolated people will have such insights perhaps, but good luck convincing the masses that dark occultists or ET's are manipulating humanity. Some major catalysts would have to happen before most people would even begin to entertain such seemingly fictional narratives.

From what I hear the other hierarchy indicate some pretty spectacular catalysts in the future though, to be fair, if true both sides probably(undoubtedly) know of these events. We'll see..

Interesting you mention this because I think secret societies involved with the occult are linked to negative oriented ET's who exist outside of human perception. They may be one in the same, it's just that throughout history the terms and classes of identification may have been distorted...perhaps intentionally. Terms like angels, demons, multiple references to various serpents. fallen angels, the Elohim, non - terrestrial reptilian beings etc., could all be somehow related and/or interchangeable? There's certainly a possibility.

This is an interesting hypothesis. However, occult simply refers to hidden (as in hidden knowledge), not negative. To which "secret societies involved with the occult" do you refer and why would they necessarily have a negative orientation?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join