It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220
Wellsir, I've been around this site much longer than you have (unless of course you fall under what Im about to mention), and every so often - once a year or greater - some new member comes along to announce the good word that benevolent caretakers are here to protect us and usher us into a new age of vibrational chakra aura goodtimes bluegrass band practice.

Sometimes its about the Ashtar Galactic Command, sometimes about Lion People named Kooti, sometimes about great white brotherhoods and sometimes about Vrillon the magnificent.

They always say the same basic crap, humanity needs to grow up, give up war, believe in aliens, create a one world government, join the galactic community to enjoy 20% off at space wal-mart.

They speak in human colloquialisms like "Do you wish that we show up?" and browse pseudo-scientific sites to get a lot of big words and jargon, hoping that people will buy that they have advanced knowledge.

The best part? They never provide _one shred_ of evidence and claim you just gotta believe.

Eventually they show their true colours and promote some website or paranormal tour that costs a ton of money, or gives them that narcissistic publicity.

You'll forgive me for calling it like it is.

I am well aware of this. Again, I wonder, have you actually paid any attention to the summary?

The bottom line is this: humanity is not prepared for Contact. We must be far more discrete. We will eventually have to unite as a race, or we will compete ourselves into ruin. Our true allies will not come here looking for trade. Those visiting our world seek only to establish their dominance here, to gain access to our biological resources. Everything you say is of their doing. They wish to cast themselves as our "saviors" and beckon us into a "new age of love and light" so that we may "join the collective". This is all BS deception trying to create a following here. The Allies stand for human sovereignty and human self-determination. They value freedom, while the others do not. They merely send their briefings, and will not intervene physically in our world. Can you see the difference?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Our destiny is a function of our evolutionary potential. It is our destiny to unite as a one world society. It is our destiny to mature as a race. It is our destiny to express a greater wisdom and responsibility as individuals.

I'm sorry, but this is sheer nonsense.

Become a collective to stop The Collective. Pure drivel.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Haha. You know the best part?

Check out the name associated with the youtube profile:
www.iol.co.za...

OP apparently murdered a dude in cold blood.

edit:

www.iol.co.za...

Folks with a twitter account might want to check with @ewnreporter and see if this is indeed our guy.

edit on 12014f3102America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

If they are not going to intervene, then their communication is only a reminder of how trapped we are here.
edit on 10-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Have you paid any attention to what I said? You:

- talk about the new agey destiny of humanity
- promote one world government
- never provided one shred of evidence
- promoted your websites on your shoddy youtube video of text

Seriously dude, quit while you're behind.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Give it up. We're not joining your cult.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

My friend has a very popular name... Interesting find, though, thanks!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

Their communication is a reminder of our responsibility to develop our individual consciousness.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

You are incredibly defensive... There is no cult to join. Having the awareness of what we face as a race is an important step in maintaining our self-determination. Please try to look past your own preferential interpretations.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Unity as a race is necessary for our survival. If we continue to compete and wage war we will end up with nothing. I never set out to provide evidence, and there is plenty of it around, if you choose to look. Besides, I believe there are links to a few good sites in the description of the video.

Thank you for being so candid, but I would again urge you to reconsider your assumptions regarding this.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Our destiny is a function of our evolutionary potential. It is our destiny to unite as a one world society. It is our destiny to mature as a race. It is our destiny to express a greater wisdom and responsibility as individuals.

I'm sorry, but this is sheer nonsense.

Become a collective to stop The Collective. Pure drivel.

A collective consists of multiple races at different levels of hierarchy. For humanity to develop any kind of peaceful society and allocate resources responsibly, a one-world administration is necessary. You probably have deep suspicions of all authoritative figures, for which I cannot blame you, given the tendency of politicians to be less than morally sound. However, a one-world government is not necessarily an evil empire of totalitarian rule. The reality is still that we have a responsibility as individuals to embody a higher consciousness in order for society to change.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

My friend has a very popular name... Interesting find, though, thanks!

Who both happen to live in Cape Town?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Vid doesn't work.
Can you summarise the ten points?

Let me save you the trouble, I predict that the video will highlight the usual:

"it's not about us, but you"

"We love and wish to protect mankind"

"We will help you ascend and become part of the galactic universe"

"We will offer technology to end human suffering"

"We want NOTHING in return....."

And if you believe all that, I have an Aliice to sell you.

Wow, judging and condemning without even knowing, isn't that the height of ignorance? Kind of ironic as well since you seem to often throw out the latter label. I have a label for you - hypocrite.

The Allies of Humanity specifically state;

They never talk about ascension, salvation etc

Never said they would offer any technology or even help

Never said they wish to protect us

They do say however we need (not they will help us) to become part of the greater Galactic Community, and that they ask for nothing.......so you have a fraction correct.

Their premise is that there is an outside force which is influencing us in negative ways, such as trying to keep us divided.

Well, if you have seen how the divisions among humans are perpetuated, along religious, political, racial, gender, sexual and many other lines, it is time to get your head out of the sand. This is excellent prima facie evidence of this happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Probably, Marthinus is a very popular name in the Cape.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
And he is living in Johannesburg now, not Cape Town. Although I don't even know why I bother sharing this information.

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

TY for sharing this info. I'm game for whatever happens, really what choice do any of us have? If any of this is true we have two sides. One is good and one is bad for us, this is the story of our lives, the never ending dichotomy or duality. I believe that anything and everything is possible for us as a planet. But then maybe nothing, I don't have insight into our future, if I did I would share it and probably get heckled, LOL. But really what can any of us say with certainty? I can only say that I AM.....some being. As aware as I can be with these 5 senses, this could all be a hologram for all I know. I have really no forethought and hindsight is really just a waste of time, live for now that is all I can do with any clarity cause tomorrow may never come. We always worry about what might be coming or what we might become. What's important to you? Living, Awareness, preparedness, love, compassion, free will, unity, sharing this whole experience? These are nice friendly words, but some desire the flipside. Hate, killing, selfishness, control, power over others, isn't that their free will? How can I say that they are not free to be whatever they want? As long as you do no harm to others, but what if they do harm others, the ones being harmed must stand for themselves? It's their problem and responsibility, not mine? Do they bring this on themselves, will a change in their thinking make them more cohesive with the rest of society? I don't freakin' know, so many questions that will never have answers, so I go on my merry way cause I choose to be happy, healthy, loving, helpful, bitchy, antagonistic, an asshole, anything and all these things when I choose!!

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
So tell me how exactly is human division "excellent prima facie evidence" of alien manipulation?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

You are incredibly defensive... There is no cult to join. Having the awareness of what we face as a race is an important step in maintaining our self-determination. Please try to look past your own preferential interpretations.

Why don't you tell us how you happened upon this information? Where? How long ago? What is your involvement in this organization?

Are you aware that belief systems are nearly as common as fleas and this is just one of many and, like most, is based on no evidence? How do you reconcile that with your zealous promotion of it?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Ridhya

Unity as a race is necessary for our survival. If we continue to compete and wage war we will end up with nothing. I never set out to provide evidence, and there is plenty of it around, if you choose to look. Besides, I believe there are links to a few good sites in the description of the video.

Thank you for being so candid, but I would again urge you to reconsider your assumptions regarding this.

Which race? Caucasions? Negroids? Mongoloids? Those are races. Or are you speaking of a species? You don't even have your definitions straight. Why should humans survive? We're an appalling species. We're aggressive, warlike, and destructive to the environment and other species. Why aren't these "space brothers" trying to save more worthy species such as dogs?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

And he is living in Johannesburg now, not Cape Town. Although I don't even know why I bother sharing this information.

Well, if that is the case then I apologize. I have a very jaded view on UFO religious groups.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join