It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ten-point summary that may change the way you see ET visitation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The free races in our region of space have sent out emissaries to observe the foreign organizations that are currently visiting our world. These emissaries call themselves the Allies of Humanity, and have given their briefings. For a ten-point summary of the Allies' briefings, please see this short video:

edit on 9-12-2014 by AllyofHumanity9220 because: fixed video

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AllyofHumanity9220

Vid doesn't work.
Can you summarise the ten points?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Vid doesn't work.

I second this. Some of us can't stream videos.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Vid doesn't work.

Let me save you the trouble, I predict that the video will highlight the usual:

"it's not about us, but you"

"We love and wish to protect mankind"

"We will help you ascend and become part of the galactic universe"

"We will offer technology to end human suffering"

"We want NOTHING in return....."

And if you believe all that, I have an Aliice to sell you.

edit on 9-12-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The video is there, he just copied the whole link.

In short good aliens bad aliens, aliens who gives thecnologies are bad and want to slave you, we are not ready for disclosure so we disclosure it in a youtubevideo , embrace the new world order to save yourselves of the evil aliens that gives you thecnologies.

I contributed like 1/10 of a cent by watching this video

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Ah same old bad sci fi then.
I won't bother.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Fixed video, but here is the summary:

1. Humanity’s destiny is to emerge into and to engage with a Greater Community of intelligent life in the Universe.

2. Contact with other forms of intelligent life represents the greatest threshold that humanity has ever faced. The results of this Contact will determine humanity’s future for generations to come. This Contact is happening now.

3. Humanity is unprepared for Contact. Researchers are still unable to clearly see who is visiting our world and why. Governments are not revealing what they know, and most people are still in denial that this phenomenon is even occurring.

4. Because of this lack of preparation, humanity’s true allies sent representatives to a location near Earth to observe the extraterrestrial presence and activities within our world. The Allies of Humanity Briefings represent their report.

5. The Briefings reveal that our world is undergoing an extraterrestrial Intervention by forces that, as demonstrated by their actions, are here to subvert human authority and to integrate into human societies for their own advantage. These forces represent non-military organizations that are here to seek human and biological resources. The Allies refer to these forces as the “Collectives.” The Collectives do not value human freedom.

6. Because the Intervention is being carried out by small groups of intervening forces, it must rely primarily upon deception and persuasion to achieve its goals. The Allies Briefings describe in detail how this is being accomplished and what we must do to stop it.

7. This extraterrestrial Intervention is being focused in four arenas:

• It is influencing individuals in positions of power and authority to cooperate with the Intervention through the promise of greater wealth, power & technology

• It is creating hidden establishments in the world from which the Intervention can exert its influence in the Mental Environment, seeking to make people everywhere open and compliant to its will through a “Pacification Program”

• It is manipulating our religious values and impulses in order to gain human allegiance to their cause

• It is taking people against their will, and often without their awareness, to support an interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be bonded to the “visitors.”

8. Those extraterrestrial visitors who have been potentially beneficial to humanity have all retreated from the world in the face of the Intervention. Those remaining are alien races who are not here for our benefit. This leaves us in an unambiguous situation regarding the
extraterrestrial presence. This enables us to clearly see what we are dealing with. Otherwise, it would be impossible for us to tell friend from foe.

9. The Allies Briefings emphasize the grave danger in our accepting and becoming reliant upon ET technology offered by the Intervention. This will only lead to our becoming dependent on the “visitors,” resulting in our loss of freedom and self-sufficiency. No true ally of humanity
would offer this to us. The Allies emphasize that we have earth-based solutions to all the problems that we face. What we lack as a race is unity, will and cooperation.

10. In spite of the great challenge we now face, humanity still has a great advantage if we can respond in time. The Allies Briefings reveal both the Intervention’s strengths and its weaknesses. One of the Intervention’s weaknesses is its reliance upon human acquiescence
and cooperation to achieve its goals. According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it. Here, our voices can have
power in the Greater Community. At this moment the Intervention has few critics. But if enough people can become aware of it and speak out against it, the Intervention will be thwarted and must withdraw. This is the first step in humanity’s preparation for dealing with
the realities of life in the Universe. This step and all the steps that follow give humanity its one great chance to overcome its long-standing conflicts and to unite in its own defense for the preservation of the world. The Allies affirm that we as human beings have the spiritual
and collective power to do this and that we must do this if we want to survive and advance as a free and independent race in the Greater Community.

This summary represents only a general overview and does not include many of the important details that make a complete comprehension of the Allies Briefings possible. Visit www.alliesofhumanity.org for a downloadable version to share with others.
edit on 9-12-2014 by AllyofHumanity9220 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You may be very surprised to learn that the Allies' briefings contain the exact opposite perspective...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

The reality of the situation is that we face losing our self-determination to foreign powers, if we do not stand against foreign intervention. The aim of the Allies' briefings is to spread awareness.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
List human technology vs alien Technology currently in use

edit on 9-12-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The only problem I have with all of that, why not one short but spectacular show somewhere? Just to see what we're talking, right? Would make the discussion a lot less futile, because so far it is nothing but a matter of believe. An exercise for boring afternoons, with a big IF

Let's assume it is true: The trick could be, we want to be souvereign members, the moment we accept the solution offered, we become dependant. I don't know if it isn't more a motivational speech a là: "Drop the nukes and play together. Nicely!"
The question if there really are ETs is something I am convinced of, many aren't, maybe these smart foreign people, don't know how we function very well. First step for them should be: Show presence, undeniable.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cambot

I third it. I don't watch videos unless the contents are summarized.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

OK, thanks for summarizing the video.
Now why should we believe it?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If the "helpers" told the 'leaders' "Here is FREE energy and there is no negative except You'll lose Your control/power over the masses" You'd NEVER hear from "them" (Whomever You've relinquished Your Body/Soul to...)

See: Eisenhower in 1954
George W. Bush NASARA signing that was supposed to be signed in Sept. 2001 Can anybody guess which day in Sept. 2001 that this was supposed to be signed? (Puerto Rico Trust)

If We (2 of Us) designed a motor/engine that ran on fecal matter and averaged 300 mpl (miles per load) Do You think that motor would ever 'power' anything? Either both of Us would be DEAD and/or 1 dead and the OtherOne enjoying the good Life, keeping a secret.

Be Your OWN BOSS so when it is time to 'Judge' Your aren't so hard on YourSelf, who does the actually 'judging'..

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You may be very surprised to learn that the Allies' briefings contain the exact opposite perspective...

No not really, it's the same soup different flavor. Evil aliens....the "collective" (so clever).

Why blame our woes on evil manipulating aliens? those in government don't seem to be alien worshipping they appear rather, more akin to satanist occult practisioners up to and including the eating of children (reportedly).

Our problem is homegrown. Stop blaming aliens and look in the mirror (not you personally but "all of humanity"). You want the evil to stop? Man up....everyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Now why should we believe it?

Because it's Christmas , love and light light and love.

The Creator of all life has asked humanity’s allies to send wisdom to the world in a set of briefings.

"God has called upon those few free races in your region of space to witness the Intervention
and to send their testimony and their Briefings to help prepare humanity."
www.newmessage.org...

edit on 9-12-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I think you for sharing information OP very interesting and worth a listen or read.

I believe there is both good and evil out there and down here.

I wouldnt mind some good or positive oriented intervention on earth, just to name a few things; end the us vs them mentality humanity is stuck in, end the monetary system, show humans the divine within each of them, give humanity a free ticket to the kingdoms of heavens or divine worlds that may be out there, and lastly set humanity on a path to the divine throught all times amd dimentions.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
As for most of the message, sure I go along with it. When first getting into all this ET stuff the allies of humanity does provide a good commonsense heads up when working with the topic. There are a lot worst sources of information and perspectives on the matter. What I do have a problem with is this part:

According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it.

These rules do not work on this planet as societies have risen and fallen while civilization continues to grow. Does the antelope welcome and approve of the lion that eats it? With so much deception, lies, mistrust and misinformation around, just be careful.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllyofHumanity9220
This summary represents only a general overview and does not include many of the important details that make a complete comprehension of the Allies Briefings possible. Visit www.alliesofhumanity.org for a downloadable version to share with others.

Out of curiosity, is this your website?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

I'm sure this was cleared with ATS management before he came on here promoting his site and video.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join