It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know some of you wanted to see that dude get eaten alive by that snake...here it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Bread and Circuses.

Watch over here sheeple.

baah baah

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Dumb (or misguided) as it is, I think he did this as an attempt to raise awareness about the destruction of the "floating forest" in the Amazon. It's a place that these snakes go to mate.

“I wanted to do something that would absolutely shock people,” says Rosolie, who is tall, dark-haired, bearded and well-spoken when it comes to his passion for the rain forest. “Environmentalists, we love to preach to the choir. What I’m trying to do with this is bring in a bunch of people that wouldn’t necessarily know what’s going on in the Amazon.

His words. Why he attempted to be eaten by a BA snake.

edit on 9-12-2014 by Jakal26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
wow that was stupid, god I hate discovery channel. (I used to love it)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Grovit

Thanks Grovit! I wanted to see it, but missed it. I can always count on ATS to deliver the good with members like you!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I knew what was coming. I knew it like I live and breath. Buuuuutttt.....

I watched it anyway.

I feel bad for the snake. Poor critter should have at least gotten a free meal out of the deal. And why do we need to know what it feels like to be crushed? How does one accurately convey those details anyway? All consuming pain...end of story.

He could have done the same junk but billed it more accurately. It would have gone over better. Steve Erwin did crazy stuff to bring attention to endangered wildlife and habitats. He sort of wrote the book on how that works on television.

<< 1   >>

join