It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess who just failed his Math exam!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yep, its that time of the year again, when xaos is given his exam and totally blanks, skipping thirteen out of fourty three questions and getting half of the ones he answered wrong
And he still has three more exams to go. Isnt it just great?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can relate. I hate math.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What are your last three exams ?

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm quite strange cos i like math, i hate writing stupid essay answers for exams, i've done business and politics already and it's f****** essays! what i wouldn't give for questions with 1 answer!

Argh!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm quite the opposite. On essays you can bs, in math you either know it or not, and Nans, next I have Biology, English and spanish.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I was pretty strong in Biology and Physics at the college. I still worik in organic chemical, But I had great problems in school because I have dislexia troubles. I saw many psychomotrician to work on that and other comportement trouble.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Geology>>> The science with the least amount of math

Dont get any ideas though, you would still have to survive structural geology and geophysics, neither of which are easy, just to begin with.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Xaos failed.....
Xaos retry.....
Xaos failed.....
Xaos terminated.....

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Xaos wishes that he could retry.

Xaos will terminate self (just kidding all of you people who will get all worried because of statements like that
)
Xaos is really going to need to focuse next year considering that he is doing full IB and more.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Guess who just failed his Math exam!!!!

Alan Greenspan?

oh well, theres always makeup classes

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I think I did well on my biology (which I finished ten minutes ago) and English is coming up. My english teacher cannot teach and wanders around stoned half the time, so I am not sure about him.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey if you ever need net tuition.. I've won just about every math prize back in high school and i've got a strong statistical understanding due to college.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Man, do I ever empathise! It wasn't until I went to avionics school that I ever grasped math. Then it was math for a reason, to understand what the electron is up to.
But math for math's sake? Blah.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I feel the same as you TC, I would rather learn something that has a purpose and will help me in life rather than what I am learning now. And as for english, my teacher is trying to teach us philosophy in a second year of high school class. He is always trying to tell me to think inside the box once and a while, but I will be an ordinary student when he teaches ordinary things in class.

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have to take my math exam on thursday. I'm not really worried about it though, Algebra 2 doesn't seem to be that difficult for me. The only exam that I'm really worried about is a visual basic programming exam for my computer class...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You're in Algebra 2 too? same with me. Good luck on yours

XAOS

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
fink positiv mateeey, if yau kno math, youwl be ok.

I waz neva good at englishe.

in life you'll probably never come across any of the question anyway.

boomhaur

new topics

top topics

join