It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeeze the Grape and Get Wine Gilbert - The Nakedness of a Beautiful Mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

I'd like a link to the site you got them from please. I saw the source on the bottom of the images. The thing is I'm doubting any of those agencies would have, "Evolution invades textbooks" written on their graphs.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

So because I also used it to show the effects of removing Bibles and entering evolution in public schools, the data is now invalid? The data used in the graphs came from those agencies.

If you want, I can draw up new graphs.
edit on 9-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Are you going to give me a link to where the images came from or not?

ETA: Ah, so you made them yourself?
edit on 12-9-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

It is irrelevant. The data is legitimate, that all that matters.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If you didn't make the images then please link me to the site they came from. Why are you so unwilling to do so? I have not gone to look at the data from those agencies to check if it is legitimate. I'll take your word for it. At the moment I am just curious to see who is trying to make the ridiculous correlation between evolution in school and the "decline of civilization".

Confirmation bias at its finest.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

(Link Removed to prevent further off-topic argumens)

edit on 9-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Way to boil an extremely complicated issue(s) down to something totally unrelated to the issue(s). What makes you so sure its the bible not being taught in schools causing those things?

Sorry, but this post is more wrong and dumb than all of Aleph's threads combined. The bible is NOT a shining light for morals. Read some of the atrocities committed in the OT, they far outweigh the graphs you presented.

Not saying anything about the OP, just making a point about how ridiculous this post was.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was just responding to the comment made by centhwevir1979. And this is one of the reasons I was reluctant to share the link. Thanks WakeUpBeer

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What did I or your link have to do with anything?

3NL1GHT3N3D1 wasn't even responding to the link...

He was responding to the same post I initially did.

ETA: Source of Graphs

Anyway, it's a topic for another thread.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

I responded with the graphs to

As soon as everyone wakes up and admits that the bible is not the word of a god, the sooner we can begin to face the truth and attempt to repair humanity and, hopefully, the Earth as well.

But lets leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotMoose
a reply to: AlephBet

Good for you not listening to haters. Threads like yours is what ATS is about. You do your research and give us your take on the issue. Too many threads now are sourced from MSM. We are here to think outside of the box.

Keep up your work.

do you tend to drive your car on the sidewalk because the road is too mainstream for your liking? there is popularity and then there is common sense. he doesnt do research, he establishes a conclusion and goes "what evidence can i find to support this?"

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Wow, the link says evolution is an indoctrination tool? How ironic, lol.

It couldn't be the advent and rise of media and tv and its glorification of violence, sexuality, and wealth. No... its evolution! Evolution robs people of morals, not propoganda on tv and a book that tells us good works are like "filthy rags" to God. Noooo...

I guess this also means teaching evolution caused our technological boom. I mean, they both started around the same time, actual connections don't matter.
edit on 12/9/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

invasion of evolution. kind of like "invasion of womens rights" and "invasion of integrated school systems".

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Kind of off topic, don't you think? I can see why he didn't want to share the link.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent

I responded with the graphs to

As soon as everyone wakes up and admits that the bible is not the word of a god, the sooner we can begin to face the truth and attempt to repair humanity and, hopefully, the Earth as well.

But lets leave it at that.

and what truth is that? what truth are we supposed to face with the understanding that the bible isnt the word of god?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OperationBlackRose

The link has nothing to do with it...

It was merely the source for graphs in a post he made.

The graphs, not the link, are what started the talk about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OperationBlackRose
a reply to: TzarChasm

Kind of off topic, don't you think? I can see why he didn't want to share the link.

i can too, but for an entirely different reason.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ever consider the fact that our technology advanced exponentially during that time, thus giving everyone greater and easier access to all those things you list as the downfall of humanity? Your explanation is ludicrous and offensive, frankly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join