It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Really A Race War in America? Must See!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23

Never heard of Bill Whittle. Very concise and honest video.

Thumbs up.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Holy cow! Thanks for all the video summaries, I didn't expect such a response.

It seems there is a lot of division and with all these protests sparked off by the rampant use of unnecessary force by LEOs lately, one might believe that this is the beginning of a race war in the States.

It's like old Charley Manson's prediction is starting to come true, maybe he'll get sprung in a prison riot and rise up to become the leader of a post race war America after all.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

Your thoughts?

What a creep...

Cowardly fake patriot Bill Whittle "jokes" that Texans should shoot Californians

I’ve said this several times in Texas before and I’ve said it to Mr. Cruz as a representative of the Texas government, I’ve said it to Gov. (Rick) Perry directly, and now I’m going to say it to you as individual Texas citizens... You will see a lot of cars coming west heading east on Interstate 10, and they’re going to have California license plates on them... Now, if you see these cars pull into rest areas or hotels or restaurants, that’s fine; wave goodbye, make sure they go out on the Louisiana end.... But if you see them pull off into residential areas, you need to open fire on these vehicles immediately... Immediately. Not with 9mm or AR rounds; you need to put mortars on those things, you cannot take any chances... [Californians moving to Texas] will change it and mess it up... Don’t let that happen. Just start shooting...

Source

As in all Californians? Including those that fit his description of "Conservative"? What does he want? a civil war?
edit on 8-12-2014 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I posted this video here on August 21. Didn't get much attention at that time. Hope it does better for you. Pertinent information in my opinion

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's not a race war, but it very well may be a class war. It just happens minorities have triple the poverty rates of Caucasians, but you think the authorities give a crap about poor Caucasians? We're just being played on our lizard brain fears - What type of war would play out? Who holds all the REAL weapons? You can't kill them, though, who would feed the village? It's just a distraction from the real problem, not racial, but very much socioeconomic.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
White on black vs black on white crimes is a stupid measurement.

Both communities are more of less segregated. The white community slightly less.
Criminals commit crime in their location. Due to the liklihood of more white people lving in predominatly black communities than the other way around, there is an increased liklihood that their perpetrators will be black.

If you live in an asian community, the liklihood is that the perp will be asian, white, white, black,black. Its the simplest of the simplest to grasp and stats back this up.

Statistics out of context to forward an elderly white, right wing narrative that reeks of fear, seems to be par for the course here. Statistics and sound reasoning be damned.

This doesn't even go into 'what is white', 'what is black' measurement. Its either visually made as an identification, or self reported. You can't visually identifiy genes, and there is not a single person on this planet that is 'pure white', meaning that everyone is essentially 'black'; has some 'black genes', it becomes an idiots game of trying to decide what percentage of 'black' constitutes black when its not visible on the outside.

So much for 'black on black' anything.

Stupid all round.
edit on 8-12-2014 by spacedog1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I thought he was creepy, so I looked him up.

To put it gently, I would not be hanging out with such a person...he wants conservatism to the extreme is all I get from him. I have no idea how far he would be wanting to go to get there, but it might be far.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldenOne23 There will never be a race war. It wouldn't be logical. That's like the Palestinians throwing rocks at tanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I can go by my own personal experience, or I can go by the television.
I live in the deep South where racism is supposed to be prevalent.
I don't see much of it. I have seen a few incidents over long years, but for the most part we all get along just fine.
This seems to be more of a problem, if I am to believe the media, in bigger cities.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There will be no war. Europeans did eliminate Neanderthals. Perhaps blacks are just the next phase. Maybe this is just a "survival" thing.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2014 by 3u40r15m because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There will be no race war maybe a few ignorant racists out there attempting to get attention and rally the easily led to thier cause out of delusion.

What is troubling to me is people are decending into barbarism and are lacking in critical thinking skills.

What I do see happening is a trend to be more loving towards all and a mentality of universal peace and love.

Not war and self mortification, a race war would be like shooting yourself out of delusion and the inability to see that you are all the same due to lack of education.

If the mentality of our people today isnt loving and peaceful it will fall to our children to take up the cause, and if they fail, thier children will take up the cause, and it will continue on until it is no longer an obsticale for humanity to overcome.

MARK MY WORDS IT WILL NEVER BECOME REALITY

NOW DENY IGNORANCE

FOREVERMORE EMBRACE LOVE

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978
There will be no war. Europeans did eliminate Neanderthals. Perhaps blacks are just the next phase. Maybe this is just a "survival" thing.

Good luck with that one. You're losing already

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
There probably isn't really a race war.

However, the 1% of the 1% are terrified that the masses will actually figure out how bad they have it. They have successfully made the masses too terrified to talk to their neighbors because they'll just shoot them if they have a differing of opinion, now they can use the idea that there is a race war to keep the different races from talking to each other.

The more they keep the masses divided, the more the masses won't pay attention to what's really going on.

At the height of the worst part of income inequality in history, at the French and Russian revolutions, income inequality wasn't anywhere near where it is right now in the Western World, and especially in the United States.

Never in the course of human history has income inequality been so bad without a major revolution overthrowing the ultra rich ruling classes.

However, Americans are kept so divided that they don't even realize they've been had.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I think these guys would welcome a race war.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I think these guys would welcome a race war.....

www.youtube.com...

WOW just such a sad delusion, another failed generation which will attempt to spread more ignorance. It will be up to the next generation to undo all the damage that has been done by the dividers, this generation in the video is clearly a lost cause.

The children will learn to love and see further than thier racist elders ever did and accomplish more in terms of evolution by leaps and bounds as they wont be spoon fed the stupidity of us vs them.

The children will awaken to the monetary system of the rich and poor and see that they are indeed the same.

The next generatio will bear the burden of overcomming the stupidity of thier ancestors ignorance, it will be so until all are one.

To that generation that is able to overcome the delusion of ignorance will be as gods in comparison to the weak willed human beings we know of today and they will marvel at the ignorance that perpetuated itself in our time.

The children will be a generation of love not hate, of peace not war, of abundance not greed.

This burden will be passed on one generation to the next until fufilled and then all will be well.

MARK MY WORDS THERE WILL NEVER BE A RACE WAR

DENY IGNORANCE

FOREVERMORE EMBRACE LOVE

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I stopped watching halfway through the video because i couldn't handle any more. This guy comes across as a smug SOB.

He tries to deny that there is an epidemic by asking "Why is it that we only hear about these kind of cases once every couple years" (may not be a word for word quote, but its essentially what he said) We do hear about these more than once every couple years, in fact we just three major ones almost back to back to back this year and who knows how many others that didn't happen to catch the media's attention.

He also tries to use the fact that not many police are prosecuted for killing unarmed as evidence that it doesn't happen. Really? So, if a corrupt court system turns a blind eye to blatant corruption, abuse and murder by police, then it doesn't happen?

This guy is nothing more than a smug jackass that missed his chance to be a news anchor, so he took to youtube to play the part.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

The children will learn to love and see further than thier racist elders ever did and accomplish more in terms of evolution by leaps and bounds as they wont be spoon fed the stupidity of us vs them.

The children will awaken to the monetary system of the rich and poor and see that they are indeed the same.

The next generatio will bear the burden of overcomming the stupidity of thier ancestors ignorance, it will be so until all are one.

To that generation that is able to overcome the delusion of ignorance will be as gods in comparison to the weak willed human beings we know of today and they will marvel at the ignorance that perpetuated itself in our time.

:

I wish I had your optimism; but the hate I witness even here on ATS never ceases to amaze me.

I'm so glad I don't have any kids to witness the coming tyranny in the US, the never ending wars, generating ptsd ravaged vets, homeless and insane.

In the future all the homeless and malcontents will be shuffled off to FEMA camps that will be turned into factories to feed the war machines.

Dystopian ramblings of a paranoid you say....just wait...It'll be here before you know it; Waving a flag and carrying a cross.

The time to get out will when you see men with machine guns standing on the street corners like they do in Thailand, Mexico and most African countries. But it will take lots of money to be an expat.
edit on 9-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
He says Black racism is the toxic glue that holds the Progressive Coalition together !!

@ around 4:50 in the video.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
If it happened it would be a slaughter GUESS who would win?
THE MOST GUNS.
NOT happening just a psyop to distract from his idiocy.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join