It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Headshot,laws of physics, and the official story

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Doesn't the jfk headshot defy the known laws of physics? By the direction his head/body was thrown it seems the official story violates the known laws of physics.

assassinationscience.com...

Does anyone here hunt deer? Have you ever had a deer recoil towards you after you shot the deer?
edit on 8-12-2014 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added new text

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

George Hickey was the second shooter.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

You watch too much History Channel.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

At my time on the web i have seen many headshots or just people getting shot anywhere on the body, and pretty much every time there is no physics involved with the bullet impact, the only movements are the cramp that people go into when they get hit, or they just fall down like a sack of potatoes.

Reality is not like Hollywood..

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
S&F

It all comes down to the fact that we can't trust what we've assumed since the early '70s is the "Gold Standard" of the assassination.

Please check out my post at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We can thank President Clinton for the Kennedy Records Act (I think that's the right name). The man I've linked to quite a bit is no nutjob. He is Doug Horne Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board.

There is much more at the other thread, but he addresses the Zapruder film in Part Four.

By Monday morning the Zapruder film had been run through two different state of the art teams at the same facility (all sworn to secrecy, of course), one on Saturday and one on Sunday. The Zapruder film left as an 8mm film Saturday and returned Sunday as a 16mm. (8mm were like audio cassettes, one track was recorded one way and then when you flipped it the other was recorded and your recorded track was going backward. I've used that with my 4 track lots of times to check out stuff like "Stairway To Heaven" and the Beatles' "Number 9".)

The Zapruder film we all know is an illusion...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's sad and pathetic the lengths people will go to. Not to disprove that Oswald was the lone gunman. But to show that somehow they are extra special geniuses who have been able to figure out the whole thing where hundreds of so-called "experts" have failed.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I agree with this premise.........

I watched the Netflix movie on this, and it does seem that an accidental shot by the Agent is well within reason.......

That doesnt discount the fact that Oswald TRIED to kill the president........

However from the ballistics in this movie and the forensics they put together, honestly it answered a lot of questions for me

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
Doesn't the jfk headshot defy the known laws of physics? By the direction his head/body was thrown it seems the official story violates the known laws of physics.

assassinationscience.com...

Does anyone here hunt deer? Have you ever had a deer recoil towards you after you shot the deer?

Bullets don't tend to throw things around.

I've shot animals in the head and they crumple straight down. I've shot soda bottles and the bottle tends to fly in whichever direction it's forced by the pressurized liquid.

Kennedy's head was forced backward by the blood and brain matter being expelled from the front. The behavior of his body also seemed odd because he was wearing a back brace that kept him stiff and upright.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I watched the Netflix movie on this, and it does seem that an accidental shot by the Agent is well within reason.......

However from the ballistics in this movie and the forensics they put together, honestly it answered a lot of questions for me

Likewise. That documentary completely changed my mind about the whole incident.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

Likewise. That documentary completely changed my mind about the whole incident.

It really did for me too, I had all kinds of questions and conspiracies running through my head........

Then i watched that documentary and , the old saying is true, sometimes the simple answers are the right ones.....

I honestly feel like this is what happened......glad a few more of the people here have seen it too!

If you guys havent seen it yet, watch ...."JFK: The Smoking Gun "

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
About the 22 minute mark this gets really interesting. In this film, Horne interviews legendary NPIC photo interpreter Dino Brugioni, who speaks for the first time about another NPIC examination of the film the day after the assassination. Brugioni didn't know about the second examination and believes the Zapruder Film in the archives today is not the film he saw the day after the assassination.

His shock is pretty apparent.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Ive also posted this theory and vid in many threads on JFK, and people totally ignore it.........

It seems most people would rather there be a much deeper conspiracy then actually look at a plausible explanation.......

Its an interesting observation...

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You watch too much History Channel.

The only thing I've ever watched on The History Channel is Ancient Aliens.

Best Drinking Game ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You’re absolutely right. But I have seen apologist claim that this happens often.

I don’t believe them.

Cyril Wecht, the well known pathologist, says it’s impossible for a back head shot to make a head recoil in the opposite direction.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
During the hearings after the assassination, a man named Dr. Olivier, a ballistics expert, testified that the movement of the president's head was the result of a neuromuscular reaction. I would have to agree, considering that a body generally will not be thrown in the direction of impact, nor in the opposite direction. If someone is shot at point-blank range with a shotgun, they will simply fall to the ground, no real thrust involved. This is contrary to what the movies always seem to depict, I suppose because the truth is less dramatic. So I am of the opinion that the movement of Kennedy's head is not indicative of where the shot came from. What would be more telling would be the analysis of his brain, which of course went missing and was never properly analyzed. A proper autopsy was never even done, considering that the body was literally illegally swiped by the Secret Service from Parkland Hospital before the autopsy could be performed, and when it was done it easily could have been compromised. And those who carried it out had zero experience analyzing bodies that had died from gunshot wounds. There were so many things about this case that were mishandled and bungled that it exceeds incompetence in my opinion, and must have been a conspiracy. I mean so many things, from the way the body was handled, to the way the investigation was carried out, to the way certain pieces of evidence in disagreement with the official story were categorically ignored, etc...I think there most definitely was a second shooter, probably on the Grassy Knoll, and who were actually witnessed either directly or indirectly by multiple individuals. And what happened with Oswald and the deputy, and the fact that they looked so much alike, and that entire shooting on the street, the autopsy photos, etc...none of it adds up.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's sad and pathetic the lengths people will go to. Not to disprove that Oswald was the lone gunman. But to show that somehow they are extra special geniuses who have been able to figure out the whole thing where hundreds of so-called "experts" have failed.

It's also frustrating to find valuable information from people with impeccable credentials who are going by official documents of record and get nothing but snarky remarks from people so satisfied with an unbelieveable scenario that they can't be bothered to take a little time and maybe learn something!

Even LBJ didn't buy the magic bullet BS.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

Ive also posted this theory and vid in many threads on JFK, and people totally ignore it.........

It seems most people would rather there be a much deeper conspiracy then actually look at a plausible explanation.......

Its an interesting observation...

Not me. I told you I'd watch it and I did, the entire thing on Netflix. I just don't buy the theory for a lot of reasons.

ETA:
I replied Here.
edit on 12 8 2014 by CornShucker because: self explanatory

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The stuff I linked with Doug Horne is based on records that wouldn't have been available until 2029 if not for President Clinton. How can you blindly dismiss information that nobody had even seen until the '90s????

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiggyPotamus
-- snip --
What would be more telling would be the analysis of his brain, which of course went missing and was never properly analyzed. A proper autopsy was never even done, considering that the body was literally illegally swiped by the Secret Service from Parkland Hospital before the autopsy could be performed, and when it was done it easily could have been compromised.
-- snip --

On just this one point, for example, go Here and go to the 11 minute mark. One of the things you'll hear is how there were (impossibly) two brain dissections done. This was not known until the ARRB in the '90s.
edit on 12 8 2014 by CornShucker because: spelling

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Here's a good recreation showing how something can be pushed towards a bullet, rather than away from it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join