It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Cop Caught on Cam Brutally Attacking Teen Girl While Mother Begs Them to Stop

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Source

Luis Paul Santiago, the witness who filmed the violent encounter stated that police attempted to delete the video, and the second

Regardless of what the article says, as a full grown man i would never ever touch a woman like this. I swear to god if i see someone attacking a woman like this, especially a young girl, i will immediately intervene. Im sure most real men reading this would as well. This is unacceptable and its not an issue of a few bad apples either, its every police department right now its happening all over the nation. They are trained to think we are the enemy, they lie and trick and steal to get their numbers up for bigger budgets and better toys and fun training sessions!

edit on 12/8/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Dear boy who cried wolf, when does the cop get around to "brutally attacking" this girl?

TPTB thank you for helping to take a little bit more attention away from the police murder that happened in NY.
edit on 8-12-2014 by abe froman because: Awooooooooooooooooo!!!

edit on 8-12-2014 by abe froman because: werewolves of london

edit on 8-12-2014 by abe froman because: Awooooooooooooooooo!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

www.azcentral.com...

Here is a better article.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Thanks i tried to find one but didnt look hard enough.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 8-12-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If she truly couldn't breath, then she wouldn't be able to talk.

What did the girl do to solicit this action?

What occurred prior to the video start?

Until these questions are answered the entire basis of any opinion is entirely conjecture.

That being said there are much better ways to handle encounters - especially with a teen girl, and you are a full grown man.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Thanks i tried to find one but didnt look hard enough.

So these threads are a concerted effort to show only one side of law enforcement then. I kinda figured that. Thanks for confirming it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

It also states that the officer is a female so would you still intervene?

I think you are making more of this story then needs to be.

link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

It doesnt matter what she did the point is that this guy didnt need to hit her like her did in the beginning of the video and slam her on the ground.

The police escalation of violence needs to stop asap. They dont need to be the initiators of force more then whats necessary to cuff. That doesnt include closed fist and slamming on the ground with full force.

Especially a 15 year old girl.

link   

From the 2nd article: A 15-year-old girl punched and kicked a Mesa police officer Friday after the female officer tried to get her attention, police said.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So its cool as long as its a female beating her ass right?

Nope unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

According to the article it was a FEMALE cop.

First get your facts straight then feel free to distort them as you please-Mark Twain,Phage.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

From the 2nd article: A 15-year-old girl punched and kicked a Mesa police officer Friday after the female officer tried to get her attention, police said.

Oh, it must have been horrible for that officer to get hit by a 15 year old mentally ill girl.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

According to a police statement, the female officer, whose name has not been released, attempted to stop the girl by reaching for her arm after three attempts to talk to the teen were ignored. The teen then turned and assaulted the officer by kicking and punching her, police said. The officer then arrested the girl as the fighting continued, police said.

This says it all.
Instead of trying to be the first why not do a better job of researching things first?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

So its cool as long as its a female beating her ass right?

Nope unacceptable.

Well, getting fact right, especially when you are castigating them, really works towards the OP's credibility.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Oh, it must have been horrible for that officer to get hit by a 15 year old mentally ill girl.

I work Corrections. My wife with disabled people. Guess who has more bruises?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Those three words are going to be used every time a cop arrests someone. I CANT BREATHE will become something that people throw out hoping the police will back down whether they're innocent or not. As someone else posted - If you cant breathe , YOU CANT SCREAM THAT YOU CANT BREATHE.

A one sided story is never a story to be completely believed.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Im not trying to be the first.

Police officers arent there to throw blows thats not their job.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone Does an official police statement REALLY "say it all?" Would an official statement from the girl say it all? Rarely does one side "say it all," wouldn't you agree?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join