It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost/orb photos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I took these pictures last year in Chester uk while on a river cruise, I know the objects are small and hard to see, but are quite clear if you zoom in, also I have placed them the wrong way around, but they were taken one after the other and the last pic is the first one that I took. There were hangings near to this river in the distant past and at one time criminals would be executed by being forced to wade across, but none made it as the currents were too strong, I didn't see anything while we were there, but noticed these orb like objects afterwards, Probably reflections in the glass, but I'm not sure.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gildenel
Just going to go out on a limb here and say that these look exactly like water droplets on the glass. Judging by the grey clouds in the background and that it is UK and that you were in a boat, water droplets would be my best guess... But you never know I suppose

edit on 8-12-2014 by HiMyNameIsCal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal
a reply to: Gildenel
Just going to go out on a limb here and say that these look exactly like water droplets on the glass. Judging by the grey clouds in the background and that it is UK and that you were in a boat, water droplets would be my best guess... But you never know I suppose

Ha ha, I think we all know.
edit on 8/12/14 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply, I'd agree with you, but there are more photos through the same window at the same time and this 'water droplet' isn't there, also it seems to be moving around the window. a reply to: HiMyNameIsCal

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If not water droplets what about guano ? .
It could be awkward to clean the exterior of windows on a boat, so rarely done.
edit on DecemberMon, 08 Dec 2014 16:46:18 -0600pm12k12345 by Frank12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Im going to go with dragonfly's...

MUTANT REPTILE ALIEN DRAGONFLY'S

top topics

join