It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters march and occupy atlanta for eric garner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Video, march then speakout , speeches , then occupy. Video is in 1080p. Took me forever to upload.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Why are they marching in Atlanta? This is one of the most racially diverse and accepting cities in the US....been majority black since the 60's I believe, and PLENTY of black police officers....if there were stats it would not surprise me if most of the officers in Atlanta are black.

Maybe it was because it is so racially diverse that they held it in Atlanta?

Either way, in the first round of protests for Brown, the protesters rioted and broke windows in some areas, and tried to stop traffic here....didn't amount to much and hardly got any coverage.

I haven't heard anything about this protest here, but it obviously didn't amount to much of a story.

Who knows.....maybe it helped change something and maybe not.

I mean the media is already making it about race as to why Garner died....not sure why it amounts to a race thing though....would not have mattered if the officer was from Mars though.....it is because the officer was white is what seems to be driving the protests.
edit on 12/8/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've got my own opinions about the Micheal Brown case so I won't comment on it. The Eric Garner story is pretty tragic, choking to death is a horrible way to go.

Hope these protests go a bit more peacefully than the ones they had for Micheal Brown earlier in the year or else Atlanta is going to look like the Atlanta from "The Walking Dead".

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Peaceful protest coming to a town near you, when they run out of businesses to burn down and loot in the Atlanta area they will pack it up and move the circus to another town.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Peaceful protest coming to a town near you, when they run out of businesses to burn down and loot in the Atlanta area they will pack it up and move the circus to another town.

No one is looting and burning down businesses in Atlanta.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Damn you are straight up Racist with a capial R!!

Usually your comments do not even merit a response, but for that one I will make an exception!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Damn you are straight up Racist with a capial R!!

Usually your comments do not even merit a response, but for that one I will make an exception!

What exactly is racist about my post?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Of you skip tp 50:24 in the video. A white guy talks about beating the police. Then a black guy, Joe , talks about getting guns and shooting the police.

top topics

join