It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all OBE'ers! Mission: Moon Field Trip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Yeah yeah yeah! Try some moon remote viewing!

Yeah! Anything is fair game here, people. Let's just try to keep things decently related to the original topic.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: evannf

Okay, I got a few minutes. Grabbing a piece of white paper...

Here goes nothing...

All right. I see the moon's terminator. Bumby... But nothing much artificial... I do get the presence of multiple pieces of machinery, though, scattered across the moon by Man. No, I get something bigger at the other side; on the Moon's current midnight line... Something edgy, sharp. Like a seastar, with arms radiating outward. The top of it is sharp. I can't explain in what sense, it is only the feeling I get of it: sharp, like barbed wire.

Trying to get a closer look. Interconnections, a network. Trouble seeing through, fixing the problem now. A profound depression on the ground. Nothing alive there... Something mechanical. Heat. Vents... Periodic maintenance there, but now no one is there right now. The mechanical star... A tool to monitor Earth, or keep it in check perhaps. It is mostly manmade. Somehow it isn't completely manmade. Something extraterrestrial to it... But it could just be that it is made of extraterrestrial materials.

Okay, that's it, my break is up.
I know, it's not much.

edit on 23-12-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: evannf

I did it!
Here it is:

I realized I was dreaming and became lucid, I remembered I wanted to Astral Project to the moon so I closed my eyes and left my dream and opened my eyes on the moon. It was pretty much like I envisioned it (perhaps by design?) I started bouncing around, and could see the Earth and stars everywhere and the moon looked more grey that I would have thought. Almost like a "cartoon" type of grey.

I bounced a few times a felt a "presence" I don't know how to explain it any further than that. I felt like their was some kind of structure nearby that was rectangular in nature but didn't get a good look of it. It was just a presence. I wanted to examine it further but when I concentrated on that idea of examining it, I wasn't able to hold onto consciousness and drifted away into dreamworld.

That's it, I don't know what the presence was and I'm planning on going back again. Was a lot of fun when I was bouncing around up there, but got a bit eerie when I felt like I was being watched by something.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Fascinating thread. I have only been able to lucid dream a handful of times and have been trying to have experiences more often with no success. I'd love to target the moon when that day comes though.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OK, last night I had a pretty vivid experience while I was somewhere between asleep and awake. I intended to create a doorway to the moon. I opened the door and walked through. I found myself on the surface looking at the Earth in the sky. The ground was grey and dusty. I looked around to see a pretty barren landscape. I looked down and wondered if there was anything below the surface. I drifted downward and found myself in a hallway where a stereotypical grey with big black almond shaped eyes was walking.

He was aware of my presence and basically told him I should not be there. I asked him why. He said something along the lines of humanity not being ready. I again asked why I, as an individual, was not ready. I explained that I know humanity is mostly asleep and has issues, but many of us are trying. I asked him why those of us trying are not allowed to know more about what goes on with the moon. He was fairly unemotional about it all and pretty much stuck to his guns. He did relax a little bit though.

I asked him if there was anything that I was permitted to see. We went back to the surface. Have you ever read the book 'Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA'? In it they speculate about the remains of ancient glass domes on the surface. It appeared that this is where we were and I was being shown remains of domes with ruins around me. Everything was telepathic so I was just getting a general understanding that these remains were from an ancient advanced civilization that ended in war. Apparently the underground facilities are still used and maintained, but much of the surface is still in ruins. For what purpose they would not tell me though.

I asked the grey if he would help mentor me from time to time as I explained how we are lacking in experienced teachers and mentors down here. I got a sense that he would do so. His overall vibe was very calm and very peaceful. He felt like a good person and of a very positive polarity. He felt like he was taking on a role of a guardian when the kids venture too far from the designated playground. It was a pretty cool experience. I just thought I would share since it was this thread that inspired me to target the moon once I got into the proper zone.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretAgentMan007

Please keep us updated if you go again. If you start a new thread, message me so I can follow it there.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So last night I intentionally focused on the moon again for my meditation. I had been meaning to do so for a while but things have been busy and I just have not remembered when it is time to do my evening meditation. Normally I need to use this time to wind down and let go of the emotional baggage of the day. Last night I was feeling pretty good and actually remembered I wanted to follow up with my new friend. After all, I did ask for his help!

I found myself back on the surface of the moon and descended down through the ground into the same underground hallway as before. This time the same grey was standing there waiting for me. He began to lead me through the hallway and into a large room with a chair. He motioned for me to sit. I felt a positive vibe but was still a little uneasy. I turned and saw my guide standing behind me and he gave a nod of approval. I sat in the chair and they lowered something over my head like a helmet. I had to sit there for about 10 minutes and pretty much saw a light show and felt a comfortable buzzing energy. The impression that I got was that this was going to help streamline my energy to help make intuitive things a little more clearer for me. Part of what I asked for the first time was some help in developing and learning as we are lacking good teachers with knowledge and experience down here. I got the sense that this needs some time to sink in and I need to acclimate. There was very little communication this time as most of the time I was just sitting there and feeling the energy.

Not sure what this will lead to or when the next encounter will be. I guess if you folks are interested try taking your own trips and see what you get. It feels like you are just playing with your imagination. Heck, for all I know that's all this is. It feels pretty vivid though and after ten minutes in the chair I was feeling really good. There was definitely a different feeling energy around my head area, but it felt good. I guess I'll take it! Anyway, that is all I have for now.

Oh, sorry one more thing. I did ask my new friend what to call him and he just said Mark. I knew that wasn't his real name, but I got the impression that I wouldn't be able to understand his real name. So, Mark it is...

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Went back to see Mark again last night. I was told to wait a week last time and I came back as scheduled. Arrived the same way, met him in the same place. This time I had a request. I've been having some minor health issues but I won't go into detail. I asked if there was any assistance he could provide. I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with how in alternative medicine there is a recognition that emotional issues can be related to specific physical health issues. Mainstream medicine only goes so far as to admit that stress contributes to illness and disease while happiness contributes to the Placebo Affect.

Anyway, I was brought to a large room with a table and a machine. I laid on the table and the machine scanned my astral body. I became somewhat aware of my physical body at this point. Perhaps it was the energy mapping back to the physical? Anyway, it scanned, it sent bursts of energy. The experience was pleasant and fairly quick. When we were done he basically told me that I needed time to integrate the changes that were done.

Interestingly this morning when I woke up I went to take a shower where I tend to have a somewhat meditative experience. Usually I will recall specific details of dreams from the night before and analyze the symbolism at how it pertains to my life today. This morning I instead had several breakthrough revelations about the nature of the emotional issues I am going through that are contributing to the inflammation (minor health issues). It all made perfect sense when I was done too. I am now working on trying to change my perspective and approach regarding the particular situation to resolve these emotions in a healthy way. I guess we'll see how it goes. I'm due back in another week.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretAgentMan007

Hey, there! OP checking in after a long time. I'm really glad a skilled person has chimed in, and I'm glad you have been successful with this. Please keep up your efforts. I have been unable to perform more OBE's, because I have just been focusing on meditation. Though, your posts have inspired me to seek another trip to the moon. Would you mind writing more about your technique?

From your experiences, it appears that the moon is being guarded from us. Rather, from the general public. However, if we present ourselves calmly and curiously, explaining that we want to help, then we will be assisted.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join