It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are non-human terrestrials fighting a secret war we know nothing about??? Interesting NASA footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheSilverGate
Small bits of debris originating from the spacecraft and close to the camera.

because this is the only explanation...

nothing in any NASA video is anything but "debris"... ever... got it...

thanks for that opinion again... and again...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

No.
But thanks for your opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Urantia1111

No.
But thanks for your opinion.

< Mod snipped content directed personally at another member. >

this footage, in my opinion, MIGHT show alien spaceships.
edit on 12/7/14 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

Interesting, I do believe some UFO sighting may be of Non Human originated technological object's, I hesitate to sat ET's as I think there is a good chance we being a young race may be overcome by our own pride and self confidence and may actually not be alone down here and also there is the whole parallel reality argument which would mean they are simply another varient on human being's but more technically advanced from a different reality.

This look's almost like ice crystals to me though but it is telling that when one large piece fly's by the astronaut on the shuttle paused as if it cought his attention, all the particles or objects are also flying in the same direction which if they were ice would seem unlikely so my mind is open to this one.

There have been report's from ancient time's up to modern one's in which people have recorded or reported apparently hostile interaction between protagonists in the sky so if there is a actually war it is a very long duration one, it may be more about territory than war but combat does seem to have taken place and here is a prime example.

On April the 14th 1561 the people of the german city of Nuremborg woke to see two huge object's in the sky which proceeded to launch many smaller objects that then engaged in an apparent battle, tube's that had round or disc shaped objects launched from within them, cross shaped or winged objects etc.
Those day's however there was no such thing as a photograph so they used wood carving's to approximate the image and here it is, www.ufoevidence.org...
Note the fire and smoke rising from the crash site were objects have fallen to earth, I have already pointed out the Nazi interest in Nuremborg and there massive excavations in the 1930's when they also built there stadium's and show case nazi propeganda projects in that city and surrounding's, is this why they set about such huge Public Work's?, are the tale's of Nazi UFO's grounded in fact but they may have been partially repaired object's they could not duplicate or properly understand and despite the NAZI's thorough search could there still be wreckage buried somewhere in Nuremborg from this battle.

edit on 7-12-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Our foreign policy towards Israel wouldn't be such if we didn't believe in the power of non-terrestrial influence over the Earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The objects in the video resemble what the people of Nuremberg described. Cylindrical shaped objects. They look massive as they emerge from the atmosphere

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

They look massive as they emerge from the atmosphere

If you assume they are emerging from the atmosphere.
lordy\

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Nice footage I dont think this is footage of a space war, however I do think we are or will be in a space war at some point in time. We will be in my opinion at war with benevolent ET's and most likely some non benevolent ones as well. The good ones most likely want to come here to help some of us they like, while the ones we would consider bad would just want us to be gone and are in the same us vs them mindset.

Of course the powers that be could reason with both and work out some deals, but of course they wont accept higher powers telling them whats what.

Not to mention we most likely have our own ET forces around our solar system who have the idea that they are running the show, and would most likely be the first lines of defence.

The war may be fought throught multiple realities similar to the live die repeat movie, where our forces have time travel and dimentional movement capabilities. So we keep trying till we get it right in the minds of the powers that be. We are just waiting for it all to go down in this reality/dimention, and I believe it may come but no one knows when. We will know they are here when we see the moon go bye bye. BEWARE THE MOON WILL EXPLODE! Thats when the unknown aliens show up, not the ones we already know.

Watch this:

www.youtube.com...

Anyways makes a good sci fi if it never happens

Would someone be kind enough to embed my 3 minute video, my internet skills are lacking

ONE LOVE

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They appear to rise up slowly, then as they reach the threshold, dart off in the same direction.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

I just don't believe an entire fleet would mobilize for any other reason than battle. War games maybe, but with such urgency???

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

To me, they appear to be close to the camera an move away from it.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   

There you go...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Not the way the light is reflecting from the high surface of the "hull." You can tell there is distance between the object and the camera.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Right if it is ice crystal's then there is a minor problem, each crystal would be slightly different in shape and size as well as probably spinning, the sunlight hitting there surface should cause a heated surface evaporating a small part and creating erratic tragectory's to these particle's but they are not moving erraticaly but all moving the same direction at what look's to be the same velocity.
It could be some other form of debris or I could be misjudging the effect of the sunlight and ok there is motion blur but some of them do look lenticular in shape which is also interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

They're all moving in the same general direction. Also, some emerge glowing. If they were ice then there would be back splash against the camera. The station's thrusters weren't firing that long either to propel so much ice for such a time. The thrusters CAN'T fire that long and maintain their fuel payload.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Right if it is ice crystal's then there is a minor problem, each crystal would be slightly different in shape and size as well as probably spinning, the sunlight hitting there surface should cause a heated surface evaporating a small part and creating erratic tragectory's to these particle's but they are not moving erraticaly but all moving the same direction at what look's to be the same velocity.
A whole string of assumptions there. All based on the first one.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

If they were ice then there would be back splash against the camera.

Why?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Weightlessness plus the heat from the thruster firing would cause solid ice to shatter, sending it in every direction; and not in just one general direction.
edit on 01 01 2014 by greenday1978 because: Needed to elaborate more.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
A thruster fired? Which one?
Why would it cause an ice particle to shatter?

edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join