It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are non-human terrestrials fighting a secret war we know nothing about??? Interesting NASA footage!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I came across this footage which purports to show a fleet of cigar-shaped ufos leaving our planet's atmosphere. Where are they off to in such a hurry? Are they going to fight an ancient war that has been waging on for millenia like our myths and legends seem to indicate? How have they managed to hide this war from mankind... other than the Nuremberg Germany incident of 1561? Why do they fight secret battles and concern themselves with preventing possible human casualties? Are they so powerful that they have never lost a battle since they've taken up residence here? Who are they fighting, and why? Will we be made to suffer one day because of their political decision-making?

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

Will we be made to suffer one day because of their political decision-making?

Probably not.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

most def some interesting footage.
Anyone got any sound explanations on this one?
Nothing I could think of, but I'm not really too knowledgeable
about things that may cause anomalies like that in the atmosphere or above.
edit on 12/7/2014 by TheSilverGate because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate
Small bits of debris originating from the spacecraft and close to the camera.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheSilverGate
Small bits of debris originating from the spacecraft and close to the camera.

I knew he would say that...

I swear Phage, I pray ET lands on your front yard.

You do keep us honest though...👍

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I swear Phage, I pray ET lands on your front yard.

That would be so bitchin.

edit on 12/7/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nice footage I dont think this is footage of a space war, however I do think we are or will be in a space war at some point in time. We will be in my opinion at war with benevolent ET's and most likely some non benevolent ones as well. The good ones most likely want to come here to help some of us they like, while the ones we would consider bad would just want us to be gone and are in the same us vs them mindset.

Of course the powers that be could reason with both and work out some deals, but of course they wont accept higher powers telling them whats what.

Not to mention we most likely have our own ET forces around our solar system who have the idea that they are running the show, and would most likely be the first lines of defence.

The war may be fought throught multiple realities similar to the live die repeat movie, where our forces have time travel and dimentional movement capabilities. So we keep trying till we get it right in the minds of the powers that be. We are just waiting for it all to go down in this reality/dimention, and I believe it may come but no one knows when. We will know they are here when we see the moon go bye bye. BEWARE THE MOON WILL EXPLODE! Thats when the unknown aliens show up, not the ones we already know.

Watch this:
www.youtube.com...

Anyways makes a good sci fi if it never happens

edit on 7-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You have to be brain washed by the media to think ETs may have a political government. Stop thinking about Star Trek, Star Wars, etc. The most probable reason why ETs don't interfere is because they obviously know we have a large army present on the planet. If things goes down they either don't want a war with us or it would obviously be suicide to come at us. What is the point of blowing up a planet, when you can't get your hands on resources? Probably the same reason why Mars is a desert planet. If Mars was full of life, we would probably be seeing ETs there already. They are not stupid blowing up random planets.
The Trees, Food, etc are all valuable resources, not everything is about metal and rocks.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap
Hm.
Beings who can cross interstellar space versus beings who use chemical rockets to leave their single planet.
Guess which side I'm betting on. Assuming that those beings are in our neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I'll tell you this, there is a constant battle for control of planet Earth, however, for some "dark" reason, they keep on failing. ET races come and go on planet Earth, and there have been many, however, what has taken up residence on this planet and has been here since "the beginning" is not giving up without a fight, it is an "ancient" force that many outsiders have tried to understand, yet have been devastatingly unsuccessful in controlling.

There is something "special" yet "dangerous" about planet Earth...

It has an effect on the consciousness of those whom visit her, you can say that it changes them.

I can mention many races:

Reptillians
Annunaki
Zeta-Reticulans
Sirians
Atlanteans

At one stage or another, these races have tried (and failed) to take Earth.

There are many other races that I cannot really mention, however if you are sensitive you can see that they now are "imprisoned" and have to "incarnate" here.

And there are many more though, you would generally be unfamiliar with them.
edit on 7-12-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The fact no one has contacted us is definate proof of intelligent life outthere

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Or, conversely, the lack of it here.
Relatively speaking.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

They could launch an attack from orbit in which they would take no casualties. If they're subterranean, then who knows how high their numbers range. They could number in the billions for all we know.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Phage

The fact no one has contacted us is definate proof of intelligent life outthere

Ha! Speak for yourself. I've got plenty of intelligent things to say, to the RIGHT people/lifeforms!
edit on 7/12/14 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SystemResistor

I do believe there is something special about the earth and its inhabitants. The question is that if that's the case then who is winning, or has won the war for the planet?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I do believe there is something special about the earth and its inhabitants.

I agree. If it wasn't for both, my daughter would not be here.
Earth should be capitalized, btw.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

No one as yet - you would know if they have.

It is some kind of "super-sentience" that has power beyond "technology".

Can you see all the different kinds of "souls" that are incarnate on Earth - they belong to alien/extra-terrestrial races that have tried and failed here.

Like a "collection" - like a "Hotel California" - check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

It isn't going to look like the movies or video games, just look at Mars. They would have to bomb the forest, jungle, mountains, etc. This would leave them with no resources to collect after the war. Also it is complete suicide to start a war on us. I bet many of their leaders or war leaders don't want to get killed. Just like Hitler, if one great leader dies, a lot will change most likely bad for them.

The truth is humanity has more control over this planet than ET does. It is mostly the corrupt that is preventing the change from happening.
edit on 7-12-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join