It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genesis supports Evolution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: spy66

a reply to: spy66

You still haven't grasped that it's impossible to prove a negative. No, science doesn't have to prove you wrong. It's up to you to prove that your claim is fact. That's how it works. If you don't believe me, take a course in science.

I have not made any claims. Moses did. I have just stated how i understand genesis Chapter one when i read it.
If you cant read i bet you dont know science.

I am waiting for science to prove the claim false. Apart from that there is nothing you or i can do about the claim genesis makes. You can Call it a myth all you want, but it dosent change the fact that the claim is out there.

The evidence is backed up by the Word of God. You probably dont believe in God so even you have to wait for science to prove that the claim is false. You said that it is impossible to prove a negative. I gues you will never know if Your claim is true, You claim that genesis is a myth. Wouldnt you have to prove Your claim? Or are you in some way excused from your own rule?

You to are making a claim. But you dont see it that way at all do you?

Moses is a fictional character--unless, of course, you can cite contemporaneous documentation proving that he actually lived. I'm betting you can't.

No i can not prove that moses existed. I can only prove that the claim is out there.

You cant prove Your claim either. You can not prove that genesis Chapter one is a myth. Saying that it is a myth is nothing but a blind Guess from Your side.

Are you unable to comprehend that mythologists define the word "myth" as stories about supernatural deities? I've already stated that. Read that first sentence over and over until you understand it. In itself, it does not mean that the stories are fabrications. Need I define fabrications, too?

You dont have to do anything for me. As i said before i have no problem With you calling a claim a myth.

Its just that i dont understand how you can do so when you have no proofe. WHat if genesis is right?

Your claim will no longer be true. It is no longer a myth is it ?

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

You still haven't grasped that it's impossible to prove a negative. No, science doesn't have to prove you wrong. It's up to you to prove that your claim is fact. That's how it works. If you don't believe me, take a course in science.

I have not made any claims. Moses did. I have just stated how i understand genesis Chapter one when i read it.
If you cant read i bet you dont know science.

I am waiting for science to prove the claim false. Apart from that there is nothing you or i can do about the claim genesis makes. You can Call it a myth all you want, but it dosent change the fact that the claim is out there.

The evidence is backed up by the Word of God. You probably dont believe in God so even you have to wait for science to prove that the claim is false. You said that it is impossible to prove a negative. I gues you will never know if Your claim is true, You claim that genesis is a myth. Wouldnt you have to prove Your claim? Or are you in some way excused from your own rule?

You to are making a claim. But you dont see it that way at all do you?

Moses is a fictional character--unless, of course, you can cite contemporaneous documentation proving that he actually lived. I'm betting you can't.

No i can not prove that moses existed. I can only prove that the claim is out there.

You cant prove Your claim either. You can not prove that genesis Chapter one is a myth. Saying that it is a myth is nothing but a blind Guess from Your side.

Are you unable to comprehend that mythologists define the word "myth" as stories about supernatural deities? I've already stated that. Read that first sentence over and over until you understand it. In itself, it does not mean that the stories are fabrications. Need I define fabrications, too?

You dont have to do anything for me. As i said before i have no problem With you calling a claim a myth.

Its just that i dont understand how you can do so when you have no proofe. WHat if genesis is right?

Your claim will no longer be true. It is no longer a myth is it ?

Clearly, you have a problem with simple comprehension. I'm not going to define myth for you for a third time. Ask someone else to help you understand the first two identical definitions I provided. Beyond that, there is no reason to continue this conversation.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: rickymouse

Genesis does explain where we come from. The birds and all living creature in the sea come from the wathers.
All living Things that walk and creep on Earth comes from the Earth.

Science is trying to figure out how.

All life came from the water. It's not like that is a hard thing to guess either, 3/4ths of our planet is covered by it.

According to genesis. The first life started on Land. verse 11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Well I guess genesis DOESN'T support evolution then, because life came from the sea. Again most of the planet is covered by it.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

Genesis does explain where we come from. The birds and all living creature in the sea come from the wathers.
All living Things that walk and creep on Earth comes from the Earth.

Science is trying to figure out how.

All life came from the water. It's not like that is a hard thing to guess either, 3/4ths of our planet is covered by it.

According to genesis. The first life started on Land. verse 11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Well I guess genesis DOESN'T support evolution then, because life came from the sea. Again most of the planet is covered by it.

Is there a conflict?

The earliest possible physical evidence for life on Earth is biogenic graphite in 3.7 billion-year-old metasedimentary rocks discovered in Western Greenland[17] and microbial mat fossils found in 3.48 billion-year-old sandstone discovered in Western Australia

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Is that supposed to mean anything? Just because it is on dry land now, doesn't mean that location was dry land when the organism was alive. In fact it is likely that those areas WERE underwater at the time.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Is that supposed to mean anything? Just because it is on dry land now, doesn't mean that location was dry land when the organism was alive. In fact it is likely that those areas WERE underwater at the time.

If so it still aint in conflict With genesis Chapter one. Earth was covered With water before dry land appeared.

Even science say that Earth was covered With water before dry land appeared.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If so it still aint in conflict With genesis Chapter one. Earth was covered With water before dry land appeared.

Even science say that Earth was covered With water before dry land appeared.

Actually, no, science says that at most 98% was covered in water. But regardless, you said that life was created on dry land, that isn't the case no matter what was or wasn't covered by water.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
There is some ambiguity in the Bible's interpretation of GOD's Creation. But let me assure you Adam was first the man. Ha Wah (Eve) was the first womb man and created at the end of Day 6 and before GOD rests. Eve was seduced by an angel taking the form of a man (Satan). Thus creating a gateway for the fallen Grigori Angels to be born into this world. These angels procreating with Earth woman caused there to be an unauthorized race of beings. These beings broke barriers between man and animal. The spirits of these hybrid beings were terrestrial so there is no place for them in Heaven.

As for the the fallen angels that created them they were no longer able to return to their abode in Heaven. They live in the hidden dimension here and are called demons though after the flood Noah asked that they be removed. Their Prince lobbied to continue having them incarnate into the post flood world. GOD granted Satan (Mastema) 10% so he could have power over Adam's disobedient children. These corrupted unclean humans have been blending with Adam's progeny for thousands of years and are only today separated by blood types. If one lives within GOD's LAWS these demons both seen (serpents) and unseen (Scorpions) must flee from them. THEY LIVE (Gog and Magog).

a reply to: neoholographic

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join