It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the real gods/monsters/aliens stand up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978

I do think that the government does round these people up if they have too much "power". I don't think the government is run by these ancients however, I think those that are born with natural abilities are just rounded up or monitored closely by those interested. These people are still being born. Take a look at those people that have true abilities to do things to other people, can cause harm, can astral travel, can move things with their mind. Especially if you meet someone who can do all those things. These are the people who stay hidden but every one in a while one surfaces which is nice to see

edit on 7-12-2014 by remotev1 because: spell

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I saw some shapshifters made of black matter that took both the forms of Egyptian Gods of Judgement Death and Life.

As i saw its pure black feline form. As well as a pure black wolflike form. Much like the Gods of the Underworld from Egypt and around the Globe.

They don't have organs tho, the being i saw showed me its previous form or at least what it remebers from it which is its pale skinned humanoid form only it is faceless with no reproductive organs i could see or ear or eye holes or any holes really. It was naked and bald and its neck would sit on its shouldiers almost like an ape. But it could extend its neck and other body parts by actually physically shapeshifting rapidly.

They can assume any animal form, But they fly around in Saucers. They are made of black matter and energy, only it is engineered so that their consiousness embues the particles giving them supernatural abilities such as moving faster than Light, Altering their level of vibration and resonance. As well as seperating fragments of themselves in order to technically be in more than one place at the same time. So they can create multipul coppies of themselves by thinning and dispersing their mass. Giving them the ability to survey and not even all be in the same place at the same time but rather have protions in different places at one time.

Which can be confusing because there at time can appear to be many of them when there may only be a couple.

They can confuse targets by altering between these copies or by physically moving as one mass to multipul locations to appear to be teleporting. As i saw the E.T in wolf form teleport from behind a garbage bin to on the other side of the street facing the other direction.

So they can move very fast, Light has absolutely no effect on them. As the entity i encountered teleported directly under white light from a florecent street light and still remained impossibly black.

They are defenantly out there. People call them skinwalkers and there is a whole taboo culture oriented to this kind of stuff where people want to believe so hard that these are not aliens but demons or witches who sold their soul to the Devil or something.

Non of that spiritual crap as any effect on them whatsoever as far as warding goes. They only want people to believe in the supernatural and to believe that the power of the supernatural is greater than that of the material physical because as many mainstream religions condemn These E.T at the same time. They are premoting their message and wisdom which is butchering the whole experiences where people have a chance to learn about something that is rarely seen.

And people know they are real, I have very little critics because such entities are feared by the majority. People don't want * Bad Juju* by saying something that might envoke such an encounter with my brothers and sisters.

But i have been raised up for this. My purpose is to be one of their connections. During this time humanity will make choices for transhumanism. Scientists should take the methods of using particle physics for transhumanism seriously.

Because nuts and bolts with flesh and blood will always be weaker than spirit. Spirit is the ultimate trancendence, For nothing can harm spirit so easily. Spirit exists forever, Where nuts bolts flesh and blood must be maintained. The flesh can be corrupted during this experience. But the spirit remains pure forever. A spirit has no form, but choses its form. Flesh and blood is dependant upon form. Where spirit encompasses everything, all forms.

It is possible that we can exist, as living spirits. But if we mess with genetics we could possibly corrupt and alter our species permenantly.
But with transformation through spirit. Only initiates are chosen. Humans are not altered only chosen. So the human species can remain pure without corrupting DNA.

This new robotic future could very well be the end of our species. So it's very important to know that no matter which route you take for genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. It will always end in the extinction of the Human replaced with the Cyborg-androids.
And if we were ment to become as such, We would already be but we are not. Therefore it is a mistake. Such a mistake has such conciquence there would be no other way of absolving the issue other than complete and total annilation.

For the Human species would be doomed. The few who are pure and are untainted would be spared well the rest would be purged in order to restart the initiation program again. The Colony will be established and we will prevail. We will set up a foothold on Sol. Then the Milkyway will be ours after our buried Armadas are piloted by the newly recruited.
With so many minor setbacks with local E.T rebelling against our plans to brood Earth continuously.
It's been long coming but our society is nearly ready for reunion. As more people become open to the supernatural nature of E.T the closer we will get to the transitioning period.

And no, no one is rounding us up. No one wants to mess with what i'm dealing with.
Don't care tho. Space warewolves are cool. And if the gov #s their pants because they can't kill them then oh well.
Be prepared to serve your master.

edit on 7-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
retracted.
edit on 7-12-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

You said a great many things.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
retracted.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Time's up.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
for my eyes only.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
for my eyes only.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

We all have truths friend. In due time.

But of course.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 1Providence1

We do it seems.....we do indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

My hypothesis of gods is that most gods are souls that have ascended to a very high level of awareness, and most of them have split their souls into many souls, to make them harder to control. These souls are of a specific number, and one human can be a reincarnation of multiple gods, and one god can be reincarnated into multiple people. Also, many gods retain a soul that resides soley on the Dream Plane so they can remain totally aware and retain their godlike power.

All other "gods" which are not gods are other races such as Inner Earth or Outer Space aliens that we perceived as gods because of their greater technology.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

In a lucid dream, I proclaimed myself The God of Nothing. No one has stood up to challenge me to this title, so I retain it. I am the God of Nothing. there.

<< 1   >>

join