It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zimbabwe 1994

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
hello when a ufo landed near a school in Zimbabwe 20 years ago, when dr mack interviewed some of the child witnesses one child said what scared her was the noise in the air, it was like someone blowing a flute she said. this poor child looks frightened and I believe the children believe what they saw was real. im wondering if the noise in the air was an attraction sound to gather any life form to come close to the craft? I find this worrying indeed if this has been posted before I apoligize members.

edit on 12/7/2014 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Fixed Embedded video.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

zimbabwe ufo sighting 1994
a reply to: ryan2010

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The video link appears not to be working
edit on 7-12-2014 by RayVon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010 sorry members im still a noob at posting the evidence, it is a you tube documetry, with a doctor mack interviewing the children. under the headline Zimbabwe ufo sighting 1994.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ryan2010
a reply to: ryan2010 sorry members im still a noob at posting the evidence, it is a you tube documetry, with a doctor mack interviewing the children. under the headline Zimbabwe ufo sighting 1994.

Not a bad case, been discussed multiple times in multiple threads here.

I think if memory serve me well I was quite convinced after watching a few YouTube vids, don't think I saw the actual interviews so cant comment about people claiming that Mack was asking leading questions.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale hi click on the you tube clip in my post an its dr mack talking to the girls about what they saw, one of the beings was on top of the craft maybe to get a better look around or at the children, while another was running back and forth on the ground

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ryan2010 like an ice cream van lets children know hes there, maybe this craft made the noise for a similar affect? or like a pied piper but maybe because of the amount of children present it did not work properly?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I don't think it's anything so sinister. After reading this for the first time I remember thinking that maybe they (they grays) just had to set down for a minor repair. It's not characteristic of them to just land in broad daylight. I don't think they would have done so if it could have been avoided.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978
I don't think it's anything so sinister. After reading this for the first time I remember thinking that maybe they (they grays) just had to set down for a minor repair. It's not characteristic of them to just land in broad daylight. I don't think they would have done so if it could have been avoided.

So why would they come out of the ship and communicate with the children?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Anyone heard from these kids now that they are adults 20 years on?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: greenday1978
im sure the children said one of the beings moved towards them by hovering over the grass, if it was a minor repair im sure they would have stayed close to the craft

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: greenday1978 thinking of what you said, you may be right about the craft having to be repaired that noise the kids heard could have been a fault with the craft?

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I still remember listening to a radio interview with the late Cynthia Hind (South African UFO researcher) as she discussed this case. That was ages ago.

top topics

join