It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fruit on Yahweh's Tree with a Twist on His Helix- Fig Leave Protects the Fruit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndependentAgent
a reply to: AlephBet

If a human should save Yahweh, theb he is not Yahweh!! You are trying to place yourself above Yahweh. Interesting to se that you are trying to do the same thing Satan tried to do - 'I will place myself above the stars, I will be the most High'

Sounds to me that you and Satan has n few things in commen....

Must you forgive enemies to be forgiven? Start there, then see me as a friend. You have no enemies other than the one you feed with hate.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
a reply to: IndependentAgent

The spilt blood that Alphabet speaks of is when Eve was created from Adam. God had to make some cuts which let some blood.

But there is no mention of blood being stilt in scripture. I have said before that is he (whoever Alphabet is speaking of) had to spill blood to take out a rib, then he is not an all-powerful god.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You mean Zechariah 3:2?

Many translations will use "Lord" instead of "Yahweh". This is a choice of how one interprets the original texts. Alphabet must have addressed this in one of his previous threads.

Sorry, my bad. You are correct

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

If a human should save Yahweh, theb he is not Yahweh!! You are trying to place yourself above Yahweh. Interesting to se that you are trying to do the same thing Satan tried to do - 'I will place myself above the stars, I will be the most High'

Must you forgive enemies to be forgiven? Start there, then see me as a friend. You have no enemies other than the one you feed with hate.

You are making no sense whatsoever

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Once the wine is made and aged, what then?

If sounds like the plan is to save Yahweh by getting him drunk

I know these threads are more about your stream of consciousness rather than discussion, but perhaps greater love can be shown than the drunkenness of knowledge.

Extend forgiveness to even Satan or you miss the point. When the curtain is pulled at the end of the last act, you must forgive all enemies. What was gained is greater than the suffering caused. It's the point of creation.

Overcome the animal that was made for a purpose. How? Love. Rise above the error. The first are last. The last first.

Human being is our enemies. Spiritual beings is enemies of Yahweh/Yahoshua. Only Yahoshua has the power and authority to forgive Spiritual beings. You are once again preaching the old teaching of "...and you shall be like Elohim..." One more thing you and Satan has in common.

Repent from the lies AlephBet!
edit on 7-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Extend forgiveness to even Satan or you miss the point. When the curtain is pulled at the end of the last act, you must forgive all enemies. What was gained is greater than the suffering caused. It's the point of creation.

Why do you assume such forgiveness has not already been extended? It has, by myself at least.

Overcome the animal that was made for a purpose. How? Love.

How are you, personally, doing this? It has already been part of my "ministry" for many years.

Why the assumption otherwise?

It either is derived from knowledge about me, personally, or are words stemming from that "liquid courage" you keep speaking about. If it is the former, love could be displayed by showing me my errors. If it is the latter, it might be better to put down the bottle and start showing Love rather than interpretation of information.

Perhaps it is a bit of both.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
A sacrifice is required every 36 yrs or so in order to keep earth turning. It no longer has to be a blood sacrifice. Jesus died on the cross and bought us through that act from previous owners. We are still owned. In order to function we require good and bad. These life systems we live in require a way out for the spirit. Here ours is death by police but it is failing and may soon be replaced wuth a version they have in other worlds that is simply a light you can walk under and you disappear. It is not as exciting for those that serve the negative. No matter what system we have the truth is that much flesh has been hijacked by the spirits beyond their will and many spirits have been hijacked by the flesh beyond their will to live. An understanding between the two must be reached. Balance must be maintained.

The goal of one side right now is to demonize the current system of death by calling it out for what it is seen by us as being unfair and criminal because we only get half the story. The key is too devise some system that allows for death of those that do not want to be here without it being sucide. It is not an easy task and i do believe they are open to suggestions right now and that there is a serious back up in the system now. It will not stand for long and if something is not done soon all will be gone except a very small remnent compared to todays population. The notion that everyone wants to be here and live forever and that earth is the only place is false and is overcome at death. It is sensless to think that it is wrong to locka person in jail but to not see that we are all trapped here in some ways. If we do not change then in the end it will be the bleeding hearts that are responsible for holding you here in the name of human rights.

op i think a better understanding of all the aspects of love coming together will answer much for you. Love has too many aspects for humans too count and they are all not positive all the way through. In that sense there are no failed plans made.
edit on 7-12-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

But on those verses, Gen 3:1, Lucifer was created to be an Worshiping Angel, the Leader of the Worshiping Angels.

The Quran or Mormon Bible you are using provides no foundation for that statement as Biblical. Keep going though, you are revealing yourself one statement at a time.

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The spilt blood that Alphabet speaks of is when Eve was created from Adam. God had to make some cuts which let some blood.

But there is no mention of blood being stilt in scripture. I have said before that is he (whoever Alphabet is speaking of) had to spill blood to take out a rib, then he is not an all-powerful god.

Aside from Adam's rib, the entire OT is filled with his bloodshed using the nation he selected for his bidding. The same lessons he tried to teach Israel were for him. The same can be said for us when we judge others. The sWord has two edges.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Matthew 7:2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

In kindness I ask this question: have you read the Bible?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I think you misread my answer. You asked:

Once the wine is made and aged, what then?

I then stated that we must forgive our enemies. Who is the main enemy? Read my answer again in light of your question above. I am implying something at extremes. If we cannot even forgive our own brother, how will we ever forgive our true enemy?

We see this in our churches every day. Members of the body are all sinners. One gets hurt and the others push them out the door. Judgment cannot be equated with showers of mercy. This recently happened in my own fellowship. A staff member of our church, who had served faithfully, was sent packing at their time of greatest need. Instead of showering mercy, the attacked as the advocate between God and man. On so many levels, they failed to see the point.

Again, the world we live in is an opportunity to be the one showering mercy. We do this by the example of Joshua / Yashwa.

Let me extend this even further. The fig leaf they put on was the correct clothing to wear when naked. Why? This is the purpose of the fig leaf. It hides the fruit from the sun. Often, it is easy to miss the fruit when the leaf covers. Not only was it covering their "Fruit," it was the right covering to use. Yahweh covered them in animals skin. What was the result later?

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

Naked as Adam becomes filthy from the ordeal of Yahweh. If we believe Yahweh is God, we must deny who hung on the cross. He didn't pay his own debt. He paid the debt of others.

This story is deep for sure. It needs to be questioned and see for the truth that is there. Theology has clearly settled for their pride early.

Doesn't the Bible state there there can be no boasting in heaven? Pride ends the search. Humility trudges on.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So... Kitty was right all along?

Thought so...

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

But on those verses, Gen 3:1, Lucifer was created to be an Worshiping Angel, the Leader of the Worshiping Angels.

The Quran or Mormon Bible you are using provides no foundation for that statement as Biblical. Keep going though, you are revealing yourself one statement at a time.

Again with wrong assumptions. I do not use those bibles, and I have already told you days ago which Bible I use. Check your facts.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Aside from Adam's rib, the entire OT is filled with his bloodshed using the nation he selected for his bidding. The same lessons he tried to teach Israel were for him. The same can be said for us when we judge others. The sWord has two edges.

That does not answer the question. Avoiding the issue, again

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Matthew 7:2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

In kindness I ask this question: have you read the Bible?

I have spent the best years of my life studying Bibles. Again, as I have said days ago, that I have studied MANY Bibles and translations.

Again, check your facts, and try to remember what was said to you.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

So... Kitty was right all along?

Thought so...

Almost. All the characters are necessary for the story. Mother and Father in Genesis 1 draw a line in the sand at Genesis 2, then allow Yahweh to move in. The entire story was set for him to learn. By this, he learns from the Mother and Father. Where were they in the story?

Bet Nun (SON) - WORD - House of Seed - Adam. The Mother and Father are combined into Adam from the verse:

26 Then Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So Elohim created humans in his image.
In the image of Elohim he created them.
He created them male and female.

What motivation does Elohim have? Rescuing the Guardian Cherub of Ezekiel 28. What else? Clothing Adam in a Robe made from the wool of a shepherd. The Lamb circles the wilderness, then has his wool sheered. The Shepherd then washes it white and returns it as a robe in Chapter 6 of Revelation. Naked to Robed by the suffering of the saints. Adam is the Son of God, as I was telling you in previous threads. I tested the Yahweh as Son idea. It seems to fail in ways.

Adam is the key and knowing how he is is paramount. I had to overturn every stone to know. Had I doubted the authenticity of any one stone, the rest could not be known. As I have always said, Paul is necessary. Satan was necessary. Yahweh was necessary. By this, we know how to forgive an enemy. The image of creation is a picture of it. The real thing is in Heaven, where we head after being raised as Sons.

I have conceded my side of a changed mind. Was it really that much different than it was 6 years ago? What about you? What have you learned along the way?

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What does this change then? If a man had to die for someone else's sins then you are right back at square one and didn't make any progress at all. Changing the name to Adam doesn't change anything and you are right back uin the same boat you started in, only with a slightly different paint job.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Three main points…

Firstly…

Originally posted by AlphaBet
When Yahweh divided mankind in the garden, he shed Adam's blood to extract Eve (Female). By doing this, he divided Adam as the image of God (both male and female). In Genesis 1, Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) stated that they were the image of man's design. Yahweh made Satan to accuse and deceive mankind. From this, the entire story is founded.

In Genesis 9, God makes a prohibition on shedding blood, of which, Adam's blood was the blood shed from the foundation. Adam was who's blood was shed from the foundation. Here is what Yahweh and man were told:

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,

because in his image, Elohim made humans.

The shedding of blood in the Genesis 9 verse, is about humans killing people, and how their blood will be shed, for killing others…

Adam just had his rib removed to produce Eve; he didn’t have his blood shed i.e. he wasn’t murdered… It’s a completely different parallel……

And secondly…

We see Yahweh as very limited. His own path to save the nation continually failed in the OT, and will fail if it is founded on bloodshed and not love. IT IS THE POINT. Can you not see this clearly? Love is the key to loving ALL neighbors as yourself. The Father is teaching the very same lesson to Yahweh as he teaches to Adam. By Adam, the twist to the story saves Yahweh.

Adam was never at fault, indicating that Adam was designed to be the one that eventually redeems us as the perfect Lamb. His blood was shed from the foundation. His willing sacrifice saves all.

You just said yourself above, that Yahweh’s path to save the nation “will fail if it is founded on bloodshed”, and yet at the same time, you are still incorporating a sacrifice into your solution….

How can 2 wrongs make a right…???

And Lastly…

If Adam hung on the cross, then Yahweh is also saved. Adam paid his cost. Don't you see the twist here? This would imply that Adam saves all of humanity and Yahweh as well. It would have been Elohim's design all along.

So Adam an innocent, has to pay for Yahweh’s sins, and everyone else’s who Yahweh caused to sin…???

Doesn’t that go completely against that verse you highlighted, in Hebrews 9…which states that who ever sheds blood, must have his OWN blood shed…???

- JC

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What does this change then? If a man had to die for someone else's sins then you are right back at square one and didn't make any progress at all. Changing the name to Adam doesn't change anything and you are right back uin the same boat you started in, only with a slightly different paint job.

Yahweh is the one that shed Adam's blood, then continued to do this long after Elohim made the prohibition in Genesis 9. By seeing to see if Adam was the one that hung on the cross, we are asking who it is that paid the blood debt. If Adam paid the price of Yahweh, then we have a giant twist to this story. As it stands, theology has not even begged the question. That's sad in so many ways. Theology has not even defined baptism yet, which is the simplest of all ordinances to define. Bread is the same. The cup as the mother's womb is the same. They stopped after Rome defined these symbols for them. Again, very sad.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Here is just a few of the verses that proves that you are talking about things that you have no knowledge of, and that disproves you entire "Serpent created to mislead and trick Adam/Eve'

Eze 28:13-17 “You were in Ěḏen, the garden of Elohim. Every precious stone was your covering: the ruby, topaz, and diamond, beryl, shoham, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald and gold. The workmanship of your settings and mountings was prepared for you on the day you were created.
“You were the anointed kerub that covered. And I placed you, you were on the set-apart mountain of Elohim. You walked up and down in the midst of stones of fire.
You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until unrighteousness was found in you.
“By the greatness of your trade you became filled with violence within, and you sinned. So I thrust you from the mountain of Elohim, and I destroyed you, O covering kerub from the midst of the stones of fire.
“Your heart was lifted up because of your loveliness, you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendour. I threw you to the earth, I laid you before sovereigns, to look at you. "

Jud 1:6 "And the messengers (angels) who did not keep their own principality, but left their own dwelling, He has kept in everlasting shackles under darkness for the judgment of the great day. "

Isa 14:11 " ‘Your arrogance has been brought down to the grave, and the sound of your stringed instruments; the maggot is spread under you, and worms cover you.’ "

Job 38:7 "...when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of Elohim shouted for joy?"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join