It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Fruit on Yahweh's Tree with a Twist on His Helix- Fig Leave Protects the Fruit

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
When Yahweh divided mankind in the garden, he shed Adam's blood to extract Eve (Female). By doing this, he divided Adam as the image of God (both male and female). In Genesis 1, Elohim (Father) and Ruach Elohim (Mother) stated that they were the image of man's design. Yahweh made Satan to accuse and deceive mankind. From this, the entire story is founded.

In Genesis 9, God makes a prohibition on shedding blood, of which, Adam's blood was the blood shed from the foundation. Adam was a spotless lamb, who's blood was shed from the foundation. Here is what Yahweh and man were told:

Genesis 9

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Genesis 9 is the key to knowing if Yahweh / Satan is deceiving us in the NT. This is the entire point of looking back to Genesis. The foundation of the entire temple that follows is locked at the cornerstone of that building. Who is the primary influence from Genesis 2 to the NT? Yahweh. If he cannot be trusted from the very beginning, this calls all the rest into question. Making a snake / Satan to accuse man and deceive man is a character trait looming over his entire operation. Bloodshed is the marker for this. Choosing one nation instead of the entire Rainbow is yet another strike against the unity God demands in Love. Mercy, not sacrifice.

We see this in his final frustration with Satan.

Zechariah 3

3 Then he showed me Joshua, the chief priest, standing in front of the Messenger of Yahweh. Satan the Accuser was standing at Joshua’s right side to accuse him. 2 Yahweh said to Satan, “I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

3 Joshua was wearing filthy clothes and was standing in front of the Messenger. 4 The Messenger said to those who were standing in front of him, “Remove Joshua’s filthy clothes.” Then he said to Joshua, “See, I have taken your sin away from you, and I will dress you in fine clothing.”

---Step back and try to picture this scene. Satan is standing there badmouthing Joshua in Satan's ear. Joshua is the chosen to come save the nation. Did Yahweh know he would hang on a cross? Yahweh then puts new clothes on Joshua. Clothes on man is a parallel to nakedness in the garden and the animal skin that was placed on us as beasts in the field. The Snake was made to be the cunning accuser of man. Yahweh tells him to shut it!

Aramaic does not distinguish between Joshua and Jesus / Yeshua as a name. Hebrew Joshua and Jesus are primarily the same name.

Going back to Genesis 9 and the blood requirement. Elohim (FATHER) then stated a blessing on ALL nations. Which nation was the Branch to save and bless according to Yahweh? Israel. He held firm against the Rainbow with bloodshed and his own pride. He was trying to make himself the Elohim of ONE nation. What is the problem here? He is not the God of the entire world by doing this. He is selective, respecting persons, which he says he does not do. This is duplicity and deception.

5 So I said, “Put a clean turban on his head.” They put a clean turban on his head and dressed him while the Messenger of Yahweh was standing there.

6 The Messenger of Yahweh advised Joshua, 7 “This is what Yahweh Tsebaoth says: If you live according to my ways and follow my requirements, you will govern my temple and watch over my courtyards. Then I will give you free access to walk among those standing here.

8 “Listen, Chief Priest Joshua and your friends sitting with you. These men are a sign of things to come: I’m going to bring my servant, the Branch.

9 “Look at the stone I have set in front of Joshua. That one stone has seven eyes. I am engraving an inscription on it,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth. “I will remove this land’s sin in a single day. 10 On that day,” declares Yahweh Tsebaoth, “each of you will invite your neighbor to sit under your vine and fig tree.”

THIS LAND, meaning Israel. He was selecting ONE nation. God gave the promise to the Rainbow (All nations). From this story, I choose to recognize the truth before it became bloodshed and babel. I am trying to show you in this thread that there is a twist to this story. The truth in Genesis 1 is simple and clear. The deception from Genesis 2 to the end of the story is also clear.

The nations ARE deceived as stated in Revelation. Here is the twist.

We can also make the leap that the nation itself must be saved first as the branch for the rest. That failed when he found no fruit on the tree. He gave a warning that if Elijah could not turn the hearts, then the entire thing would be destroyed. In either case, we are looking at a failed design.

Will Elohim (Father) fail?

He can't. Failure means personal limitation. God is not limited if he is a God.

We see Yahweh as very limited. His own path to save the nation continually failed in the OT, and will fail if it is founded on bloodshed and not love. IT IS THE POINT. Can you not see this clearly? Love is the key to loving ALL neighbors as yourself. The Father is teaching the very same lesson to Yahweh as he teaches to Adam. By Adam, the twist to the story saves Yahweh.

Adam was never at fault, indicating that Adam was designed to be the one that eventually redeems us as the perfect Lamb. His blood was shed from the foundation. His willing sacrifice saves all. WHO IS ADAM?

THE TWIST

Adam is the image of Elohim and Ruach Elohim. You and I are God the Father and Mother in the image of Adam. We are the lamb, who's blood was shed from the foundation. We are here to save Yahweh.

If Adam hung on the cross, then Yahweh is also saved. Adam paid his cost. Don't you see the twist here? This would imply that Adam saves all of humanity and Yahweh as well. It would have been Elohim's design all along.

Why does this save Yahweh too? Yahweh is the original problem God was trying to save.

Ezekiel 28 is the description of Yahweh, the Guardian Cherub.

For my own mind, this puzzle is solved. Thank you ATS for the help. You have put me up against the proverbial wall to see the story to the end. Feel free to challenge this narrative, but I am very confident I have undressed this story sufficiently to see what is underneath the veil.

It is the knowledge of good and evil; both true and false as it should be. The truth is the moral of the story. Love others and do not shed blood. Unless you want to hang on that cross with too, value Adam's sacrifice. It was you all along.

Guardian Cherub. Please repent so we can all go home. We extend a hand back to the Father if this is possible. Know the truth and the truth will set you free. Isn't this what we all want?

The End

edit on 7-12-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I knew from the title which member authored the post.
Wow.
Mystical esoteric much?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Moving on to a new thread again? And without explaining the errors pointed out to you in the other threads? And basing the new thread on flaws again?

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So what did Adam pay for? If he was spotless then he did no wrong and had nothing to pay for. If Adam died for sins then you just did a complete 360, only changing the name from Jesus to Adam. So.... you really went nowhere at all and all these threads were pointless.

You say mercy, not sacrifice but then come to the conclusion that the sacrifice of Adam was necessary? What happened to God desiring mercy over sacrifice? Adam/Jesus was shown no mercy when he was "sacrificed".
edit on 12/7/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Let my state the following again

But on those verses, Gen 3:1, Lucifer was created to be an Worshiping Angel, the Leader of the Worshiping Angels. So yes, he was created. But after becoming jealous and rebellious, He took the form of the serpent. He was not made a serpent. After he rebelled and was thrown out of heaven, he became Satan Just the fact that you believe he was created a serpent shows that you lack the knowledge, and do not know much about the topic.

Now, Gen 9. Please show me a verse where Adam's blood was shed?? I have already shown that his blood was never shed in the Garden.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

“I, Yahweh, silence you, Satan! I, Yahweh, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn’t this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”

Please show me where those exact words was written? Because if it was not written exactly like that, you can not use quotations like that. And also, then I have to play my Blasphemy Card again.
edit on 7-12-2014 by IndependentAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: IndependentAgent

The spilt blood that Alphabet speaks of is when Eve was created from Adam. God had to make some cuts which let some blood.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The whole thing was designed for us to save Yahweh. By this, we learn who we are.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You mean Zechariah 3:2?

Many translations will use "Lord" instead of "Yahweh". This is a choice of how one interprets the original texts. Alphabet must have addressed this in one of his previous threads.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I will not answer you any longer. No need. I see what you are doing and so do the others reading.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bitsforbytes

Don't answer him. He already knows. It's his game.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I knew from the title which member authored the post.
Wow.
Mystical esoteric much?

I meet the object at his own game. The only way to transcribe error is to untwist it. Pick up the snake by its tail. Use the staff to then guide yourself in the wilderness.

I am merely helping the snake shed the skin it no longer needs.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

. I see what you are doing and so do the others reading.

Yes, we do. He/She is catching you on misquotes, quotes from thin air, twisted interpretations and rambling, meaningless non answers when you are called on it.
Maybe you'd have better luck on a site where religion is the main topic and the people are more ignorant. You're wasting your time here, because it seems there are many with much better knowledge of the Bible and it's meanings.
edit on 7-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Each time I get this close to the mystery, a new question arises. Here is the thought leading to the next thread.

We know that men / women are male female. We also know the bride below is female to the groom above. Could our story take another twist? Is it possible this mirrors the true story in heaven? In this case, Yahweh divided the body above, taking it to the material world. The male female here would then be images of the above creation in parallel. Is it possible Yahweh himself is unaware of what he is here below, just as we are in the same darkness?

When the image is restored, we then have a chance to fully see the light so to speak. Would forgiveness take place for the one who divided and deceived from the beginning? We are, after all, an image of something else. By the reflection from the other side, we see ourselves in the reflection at the end. Read Hebrews 9 fully. The answer is there I believe.

What a great story.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

A grape needs to be squeezed to then ferment into wine. This is the right place.

Have a sip on me.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

A grape is perfectly happy being what it is, it has to be manipulated in to being something else.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Once the wine is made and aged, what then?

If sounds like the plan is to save Yahweh by getting him drunk

I know these threads are more about your stream of consciousness rather than discussion, but perhaps greater love can be shown than the drunkenness of knowledge.
edit on 7-12-2014 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think you should keep in mind every objection that came up on ATS, then go back to your first "idea" or theory, and find your mistakes, correct it, and start over.

The only people who will believe you ideas, are non believers and people without bibles.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If a human should save Yahweh, then he is not Yahweh, but a pretender, a fake, a copycat, a devil!!

By saying we can save Him, you are trying to place yourself above Yahweh. Interesting to see that you are trying to do the same thing Satan tried to do -

“For you have said in your heart, ‘Let me go up to the heavens, let me raise my throne above the stars of Ěl, and let me sit in the mount of meeting on the sides of the north; let me go up above the heights of the clouds, let me be like the Most High.'"

Sounds to me that you and Satan has n few things in common....

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Once the wine is made and aged, what then?

If sounds like the plan is to save Yahweh by getting him drunk

I know these threads are more about your stream of consciousness rather than discussion, but perhaps greater love can be shown than the drunkenness of knowledge.

Extend forgiveness to even Satan or you miss the point. When the curtain is pulled at the end of the last act, you must forgive all enemies. What was gained is greater than the suffering caused. It's the point of creation.

Overcome the animal that was made for a purpose. How? Love. Rise above the error. The first are last. The last first.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join