It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Beat & Kidnap 12-yo Girl in Front of her Home, Claiming She was a Prostitute

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What is a father supposed to think of a bunch of guys trying to drag his screaming daughter into a van? Other than wtf is my Glock??

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I don't see the kidnapping angle, but the police did not act correctly.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

they grabbed the kid out of her own yard, beat on her, and attempted to abduct her....how is it that you don't see the kidnapping angle?

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

They were told to look for prostitutes, they see someone wearing short shorts, she runs, they grab her. Arresting someone is not kidnap, how do you possibly think it is?

Just because they were not trying to kidnap her doesn't mean they did not make mistakes. I am just curious how you think police arresting someone is kidnapping.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

i know the excuse was that they were "looking for prostitutes"....also, where do you see any mention of what she was wearing?

and seriously..

Dymond’s parents approached the cops and said “That’s our daughter. She’s twelve.” Roark responded “I don’t care if she’s twenty-two, thirty-two, or forty-six.” Read more at thefreethoughtproject.com...

at this point, it should have been plain to them that they'd f**ked up...but they didn't care...they were wrong, and they didn't care. this wasn't an arrest, it was an abduction.

even if the kid was wearing what you claim she was, that isn't proof of being a prostitute. in order for officers to arrest a prostitute, they hafta be caught soliciting. you can't just arrest(or in the case of this child), beat and abduct a girl for "looking like a whore"...it just doesn't work this way...

it was not a lawful arrest.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If I came out of he house and saw some men trying to drag my 12 year old into a van, they'd be ventilated post haste.

This is why gun control is wrong. Do we trust men like this to have the sole means of deadly force?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: NthOther

I agree 100%... While i believe racism is alive and thriving in the good ole U. S of A...

Yes, but it's racism against whites. We're no longer even equal under the law. Every program that favors nonwhites deliberately, every "hate crime" selectively enforced and prosecuted ending up serving more time for being a white racist, in reality or not, is proof of this. And racism hysteria has brought us to this point. I was raised by liberal hippies but now...I'm pretty resentful because of that. They want to sensationalize Treyvon Martin and that thug in Ferguson while blatantly ignoring that blacks kill whites in far greater numbers. And that's due to the conditioning that nonwhites are still somehow mistreated. And that's the complete opposite.

And it's not just the fact that nonwhites, mostly blacks, murder so many of us...it's the way they do it without gaining any national attention. There were 10 whites set on fire while still alive in 2014 as one example, and that's not the only way they carry out their torture/murders against whites. After all of these cop on black shootings, one black guy said that white children should be raped and set on fire in front of their parents before being killed themselves. And he got a lot of thumbs up for that.

I'm so sick and tired of the violins being played for nonwhites when in reality the unequal treatment and brutal violence is by far mostly black on white. And this absolute LIE only fuels more of these types of horrific murders.

This garbage has turned more than a few guilty white liberals into "racist." We can see what the future holds should current trends persist. Outright genocide. This is why I'm an advocate for repatriation or separation with reparations being dolled out for no longer than 4 years. Give them a huge chunk of the US and let them govern themselves and I guarantee you, that area will look like Detroit faster than you can call me a "racist," as if I should give a damn anymore. As if I should care what you think even if it's true. I'm not racist for no reason, but neither are they. Unfortunately, nonwhites get too much out of this outright favoritism to stand up for what is right 99% of the time.

"Don't make it about race"...sorry, we're passed the point of no return there. And even if nonwhites woke up tomorrow and saw that this is destructive to all sides and everyone has a kiss and make up party, I won't be attending. I'll be morning all of the victims of anti-white violence that so few have ever even heard about. And I'll be fuming because every time a black is convicted of horrendous crimes, they still rally around the criminal no matter how sadistic and brutal the murder they committed was. With stupid whites, the exact opposite. Too many whites buy that garbage and they back their future assassins, of both them and their children.

IT IS ABOUT RACE. Blacks feel entitled and that they can either do no wrong or that even if they do, it's "justified."

I hate everyone who keeps this charade going with a bloody passion. And I will never forgive any of them. Call most whites racist, they run and hide. Call me one, I'll confirm it unapologetically.

You can look all I've said up. Look up black on white violent crime. It's epidemic. So I see Michael Brown dead on the ground and I feel nothing for him, I feel sorry for the cop. And I don't like cops either. I just know the people they're forced to deal with, I understand the conditioning that's led us down the dark path. The bias, the lies and the fact that most victims are anti-racist whites and usually the weakest among us. They prey on young women for rape/murder and forced prostitution and also the elderly.

I read "let's not make this about race" and I see blood red. Which is a bad thing because where we have strong emotions we're liable to fool ourselves (-Sagan). But ignoring it is bad enough, but then to turn around and claim THEY'RE the victims of racism?...it makes me sneer, grit and grind my teeth and desire revenge.

And if I get banned for this post, you only prove my point. But look it up. It's true that only websites deemed "white supremacist" keep track of all of these heinous crimes, but they know they'll be viewed as biased and viewed with suspicion...so they ALWAYS link to the actual news stories from local affiliates. And most of the time, to prove it is a black on white crime it's necessary to track down photos and mugshots because even small time local media is forbidden to tell the real truth about racism in America and it's ONLY real target; Whites.
edit on 5-1-2015 by Wrath because: typo

edit on 5-1-2015 by Wrath because: typo. I'm fuming.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join