It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saint Patrick Freed the Druids from Animal Captivity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

Dammit, now i have a crate full of bloody moles i need to find a home for.

a reply to: deadeyedick

When i saw you were posting in Skunk Works, i expected "out-there"

edit on 8-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: deadeyedick

Actually the "snakes" were the pagans/druids. The story is meant to represent the Catholic Church's slaughter of pagans in Ireland.

Kind of like how the original Passover story was actually Hebrew terrorists/freedom fighters killing Egyptian babies to intimidate the Pharoah? Why would an angel of Jehovah need a marking in blood---on the door---no less to know who was whom? A gang, yeah they could use that.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel
the blood ressonates in different realities and can be seen to have the properties of its life expierences through the veil. When you are from a different world your eyes do not see light exactly the same as we do. blood contains much information including the intentions of those around the animal and such. it has been used in history as a way to check up on us. also the animals sacrificed for the marking were the same beings as the children slaughtered. Essentially the people done the slaughter of the humans by killing the animals. The ones who actually killed humans were just following a script or just walking through a door that was opened by the animal sacrifice.

It has been pointed out to me recently that passover is actually thanksgiving

new topics

<< 1   >>

join