It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones, need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Mods, not sure where to post this, move if needed.

Can anyone give me the text of the 4th guidestone, as far as I know it hasn't been deciphered. Also if there have been any clues to decipher it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
From a brief search of the guidestones - because you asked if the fourth had been deciphered

I found, the stone is written in english, and matches the other languages

The cornerstone with a bunch of numbers that was added, was also taken down and destroyed by the caretaker who said it didn't belong.
www.thedailysheeple.com...

edit on 2Sat, 06 Dec 2014 14:43:41 -0600pm120612pmk066 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I know the ten commandants, I thought every stone was different in what it said. So it's the comandates in different languages?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 024nona

Yes. Because those languages will serve as the base for the "new living language".

A new, terrestrial language consisting of various languages. It makes it easier for everybody to learn it and understand eachother.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

"Common Passerby" here and this is just My opinion. Yes, I'm well verse that opinions are like sphincters, everyBody has One and everybody else's stinks, with that being typed.. Again, as soon as the Self, any Self, looks outside of their own Self for encouragement/answers they are sunk.

Like Kevin Spacey said in the movie K-Pax. "Every being in the entire Universe KNOWS the difference between right and wrong..."

This is why the adage from One of the main 'rule books' makes very little sense. The saying is "Treat the way You'd want to be treated.." This is HORSEMANURE. My neighbor is a masochist and enjoys His b=testicles in a vice, I don't want that, now if I treat Him like I'd treat MySelf as a Self, then "no worries"..

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

When will this new language be implemented? I couldn't learn Spanish in high school, some how I will learn a new language that includes 8 active languages and 4 dead languages???

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It's not going to happen overnight. Patience is the key. It's very gradual. At first it starts with English speakers casually going "Hola" then it moves on to being slightly bilingual, then adding a few words from say Chinese or Russian.

It's a conglomeration of various languages, I suppose you can say, interchangeable.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Maybe the language we're all going to have to learn is, gasp, Alien.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If anybody would know it would be the Father played by Michael Considine in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" per Poppa every word is descended from the Greek. Why We are just getting the Greek Yogurt now is another matter.. I'll try and make it down to Tarpon Springs and look for Piepe He has been here from 'the beginning'.. Don't be surprised that once You receive the answer, it may not be the one You're looking for.

In the mean time: Shut off Your "search" and if You're honest with YourSelf and 'others' You probably didn't take a "Sabbath" ? Take it tomorrow and then You first arise, be conscious of not only what You say/type/utter but also now, what You think.. Now look inside Your ownSelf, all the answers are in there. A Buddhism definition of 'empty mindedness' could be helpful if You have trouble focusing on a totem, candle or do an eyes closed meditation..

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Don't worry about the guidestone's as Antaries will never allow them to succeed in there plan, humanity must grow and expand but it must leave the earth when the time is right for the next race to be born.
Each ecology is established for a reason and that is the race that must evolve and the spirit that must awaken, those who seek to close the eye of all but themselves are at odd's and at enmity with there creator who is not Lucifer and they are surely destined to be cast down in there due time for there betrayal and corruption is a malignant disease.

top topics

join