It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ferguson Marchers Challenged With Fried Chicken & Watermelon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Always has to be a handful of people that go out of their way to antagonize other's because they have absolutely no shame. If there are still member's questioning why blacks and minorities are raising such a fuss over the killing of unarmed citizens then this might be the insight you need. There is still a definite race issue in the USA because these kinds of assholes MAKE it a race issue.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SearchLightsInc
youtu.be...

Always has to be a handful of people that go out of their way to antagonize other's because they have absolutely no shame. If there are still member's questioning why blacks and minorities are raising such a fuss over the killing of unarmed citizens then this might be the insight you need. There is still a definite race issue in the USA because these kinds of assholes MAKE it a race issue.

And how does this relate to your title?
Or is there someone selling those items at a stand during a protest?
Hmm comfort foods to calm the beast? lol

edit on 6-12-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

(post by Eunuchorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lil Drummerboy

Did you watch the video???

Disgusting! So many people complain that the death of Mike Brown wasn't about race, but then they go for the most racist display they can think of, including watermelon, fried chicken, beer and wave their confederate flag and wear their KKK hoods. Really classy people.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
I'm racist & proud.

F*****g hate white people.

and yet your Avatar is a white one...
funny

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Disgusting! So many people complain that the death of Mike Brown wasn't about race, but then they go for the most racist display they can think of, including watermelon, fried chicken, beer and wave their confederate flag and wear their KKK hoods. Really classy people.
its obviously a satirical joke... Playing along with the afro-merican.

Why do people not have any sense of humor these days? Its actually genius!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Wow, just wow.

I'm white, I'm proud and I hate no one.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I am irony incarnate.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yeah I watched it. and anyone that touts a confederate flag and KKK symbolism is simply taunting an already historic mindset. Something that has been going on in the select few in this country since the boats arrived with slaves, However it is not the general mindset of the majority.And that is where the problem is. Dont blame the entire caucasion race for a few hillbillies that wont let go of racisim. Just like the African groups that always feel they are "Held Down" in this century. Time to grow up and work together.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm racist & proud.

F*****g hate white people.

I gave you a star for admitting to your racism. At least you dont deny it.

But you should be hating the leaders and the elite for which are the ones who are fueling the hatred between races in this country. They love to keep us divided. And they are doing exactly that to produce more folks like you.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
Dont blame the entire caucasion race for a few hillbillies that wont let go of racisim.

And where did I do that? I'm not blaming anyone but the people who did it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the star, attaining them is my only real goal in life.

Who cares about racism? We are being oppressed on an epic scale (mostly economically). You should check my post history before attacking me based on your inability to identify sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yeah I watched it. and anyone that touts a confederate flag and KKK symbolism is simply taunting an already historic mindset. Something that has been going on in the select few in this country since the boats arrived with slaves, However it is not the general mindset of the majority.And that is where the problem is. Dont blame the entire caucasion race for a few hillbillies that wont let go of racisim. Just like the African groups that always feel they are "Held Down" in this century. Time to grow up and work together.

My sentiments exactly.

link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboy
Dont blame the entire caucasion race for a few hillbillies that wont let go of racisim.

And where did I do that? I'm not blaming anyone but the people who did it.

not an attack just a reply to the situation.

link   

Thanks for the star, attaining them is my only real goal in life.

Who cares about racism? We are being oppressed on an epic scale (mostly economically). You should check my post history before attacking me based on your inability to identify sarcasm.

Nobody attacked you. And that was some really immature sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I watched the video.

It was two young adult guys standing next to a sports car with a southern rebel flag. One had a white pillow case over his face (or something).

It's just two (probably drunk) idiots.
It was one box of chicken. One watermelon. One beer.

This comes from RAW story so it's no surprise it isn't being reported accurately.
These two drunk racist idiots don't exactly represent the mindset of America.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think Anna kasparian really hit the nail on the head when she said that race relations in America are starting to devolve.
I would like to add to that not only are race relations devolving in America along with the western world but in the strangest of ways.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jainine

The people setting fires to buildings are a much better representation of Americas mindset.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SearchLightsInc

ATS serves as reminder to me that The USA and The UK are two remarkably different places, separated by a similar language; and that despite the many problems in UK society, that i'm stoked as #### not to have been born in the states as a non-white.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well I was having a nice morning until I watched that video. What jerks!

Seems the only effective counter-measure would be to taunt them back with a case of watered down domestic beer, a pack of rancid bologna and loaf of enriched white bread alongside a jar of sun-spoiled mayonnaise.

Seriously. Reacting to those racist asshats in any other manner would just reinforce their prejudice....sometimes you have to return the sentiments to that lot in only the simplest terms.

Otherwise the message will never get through their thick neanderthal skulls.

edit on 12/6/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting clarity

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join