It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Large Lottery Win - Will Authorities Start Getting Suspicious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jack832c

How about you wire us all a bit of cash, then we might be inclined to believe your story

In all seriousness though your either the luckiest person I've heard of, or most likely your a liar liar pants on fire lol

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's pretty damn near impossible to cheat at a lottery. How can you do that? No forget that Idont think it's possible at all. a reply to: gottaknow

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
It's pretty damn near impossible to cheat at a lottery. How can you do that? No forget that Idont think it's possible at all. a reply to: gottaknow

It is near impossible but there is a sliver of a chance to cheat, in fact I tried my hand at it with scratch tickets and did fairly well (no six figure payouts or anything like that). The way I used to play is, I'd look at the last three digits of the serial number on the ticket, if it had a certain combination it would indicate that the ticket had a higher probability of being a winner.

That being said the prize amount was always random and often times it was only good for rooting out which tickets were non winners so I'd only be buying winning tickets by first glancing at the serial number of the ticket I intended to buy.

Of course this took a lot of trial and error, or in other words wasted money. The cherry on top is that some other person in the same general area I was living in was also apparently doing this and decided they'd tell the lotto corp that they figured out their system, prompting the lotto corp to change the serial numbers on the tickets. Since that time I don't live there anymore and haven't tried it in any of the other places I've lived, mainly because these days I can't afford to throw money away on the lotto

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I also read some of the OPs other posts and I'm calling him out.

F R A U D

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Jack832c
Bernard? Is that you? This story is a slight departure from your norm.

On Topic: If the authorities are really concerned. You'll know.

And if it isn't Bernie...And he/she is truly worried, why post here on one of the most monitored sites on the net?

I think it's Bernie. Always good for a laugh.

Plus...the digits. Never said which Country right?

Vietnam currency for example: 100,000,000.00 VND = 4,680.17 USD is hardly Earth shattering.

Peace

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I have won the lots of Lottories...

I have won the Nigerian Lottery 7 times and I didn't even buy a ticket.

Also, as soon as my email friend receives my $5000.00. I will be rich.

I am a lucky middle aged human...💰

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join